Keep it Wide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Too Late for Nolva?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished my cycle of M1t two weeks ago. Before reading it from you guys, I didn't know that I had to take any nolva.

Anyways, I've been on 6 oxo the past two weeks, and recieved my nolva on Saturday, which I plan to start using tomorrow ( monday). Although I'm prone to gyno, I haven't had any real signs except for some puffiness which has seemed to go away with a little Vitex.

My Questions are
    1- Is it too late to start my nolva?( 2 weeks after last day of M1t)
    2- I've read a thread about how liquid nolva needs to be taken in a slightly greater amount in comparison to pill form.(60mg instead of 40 - and 30mgs instead of 20mgs) Is this true?

Thanks.

bbott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Too Late for Nolva?

Originally posted by Keep it Wide
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished my cycle of M1t two weeks ago. Before reading it from you guys, I didn't know that I had to take any nolva.

Anyways, I've been on 6 oxo the past two weeks, and recieved my nolva on Saturday, which I plan to start using tomorrow ( monday). Although I'm prone to gyno, I haven't had any real signs except for some puffiness which has seemed to go away with a little Vitex.

My Questions are
    1- Is it too late to start my nolva?( 2 weeks after last day of M1t)
    2- I've read a thread about how liquid nolva needs to be taken in a slightly greater amount in comparison to pill form.(60mg instead of 40 - and 30mgs instead of 20mgs) Is this true?

Thanks.
    Maybe you should have researched more before you started your cycle if you did not know this.

Better late than never... it's not too late to start. Usual dosage is 40mg for first week and 20mg for second week.