creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Totally lost and disgusted with myself, help please!

I have roughly 22% body fat and would just love to get it down to 10% or less. what is the best way to do this? I am 175 lbs. and stand 5-9. Thanks for all your help in advance!

phant0m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phant0m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    eat right, lower the carb intake, up the protein intake, LOTS AND LOTS OF CARDIO!
    "Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever"

creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) creatinegenius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by phant0m View Post
    eat right, lower the carb intake, up the protein intake, LOTS AND LOTS OF CARDIO!
    eat right? what's that mean? how many calories should i be eating? and would an hour of cardio a day be too much? 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins at night? Should I be doing weight training during this time? Thanks!

The Abdicator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Abdicator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Abdicator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Abdicator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Abdicator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Abdicator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Abdicator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Abdicator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Abdicator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Abdicator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Abdicator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by creatinegenius View Post
    eat right? what's that mean? how many calories should i be eating? and would an hour of cardio a day be too much? 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins at night?
    eating right= eating clean, no junk food, maybe the occasional cheat. go to the losing fat section, you should be able to find a lot of helpful threads.

Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe I can help elaborate for Abdicator...

I'm assuming you're a novice at training (as I consider myself because there is always more to learn).

You said: "eat right? what's that mean? how many calories should i be eating? and would an hour of cardio a day be too much? 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins at night? Should I be doing weight training during this time? Thanks!"

What that means is about 90% of your results will be from the strictness of your diet. Eat good foods: fruits, veggies, chicken, tuna, turkey, almonds, etc... Search BB.com for diet suggestions.

How many calories should you eat? There's something called 'BMR' or Basal Metabolic Rate (there are calculators all over if you use Google) that help determine the number of calories your body needs to maintain it's current status while remaining stagnant. If you want to cut, as you appear to do, you merely operate below this level of caloric intake along with your cardio and weight training program.

When doing cardio it is my suggestion that between 20-30 minutes of moderately intense running will suffice. The optimum times for this being first thing in the morning or immediately after a workout. Reason being glycogen storages are depleted and your body will rely on stored energy (fat) as it's fuel.

Couple this with a weight training regimine four times a week and you should notice a rather large level of advancement towards your goal within the first month.

Again, I don't claim to be any type of fitness guru. Just offering my humble two cents. Take it for what it's worth.