Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    albuterol's pricier, but worth it. you get the clen advantages like being a beta-2 drug and increased metabolism but without the headaches. my hand shakes were almost unnoticeable. short half-life didn't keep me awake and it's supposed to help your cholesterol values. no organ damage as associated with clen either. i was able to time the dosages pre-workout or pre-running which you can't really do with clen.
    i wish we could have avatars.

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    would albuterol aq be a better treatment for asthma? hmm. I think ill ask my doctor next time.
    God bless/science be with our military

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Frankiexq View Post
    albuterol's pricier, but worth it. you get the clen advantages like being a beta-2 drug and increased metabolism but without the headaches. my hand shakes were almost unnoticeable. short half-life didn't keep me awake and it's supposed to help your cholesterol values. no organ damage as associated with clen either. i was able to time the dosages pre-workout or pre-running which you can't really do with clen.
    I also think you don't need to supp taurine to battle the cramps experienced with clen.

get.CAPITAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) get.CAPITAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) get.CAPITAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) get.CAPITAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) get.CAPITAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) get.CAPITAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) get.CAPITAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) get.CAPITAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) get.CAPITAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) get.CAPITAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) get.CAPITAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    i dont remember if albuterol is a steroid or not...i know one of the asthma meds ive had was, maybe it is.
    this whole deal explains alot - i just had bronchitis for d@mn near two weeks - and i was given liquid albuterol thru a nebulizer several times - and handed an albuterol inhaler at the end and even put on prednisone (which is possibley the steroid you're referring too) but prednisone won't make you big or anything. the funny thing is i was just trying to start a cutting cycle when i started ... and in those two weeks a lost 7 pounds without touching the gym one time. i was wondering how i lost that weight - because i didnt stop eating. i figured it was my diet - but i guess the albuterol probably helped.

sucks though, cuz i stopped using it and now i'll probably throw that weight back on!

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Docs really hesitate to prescribe oral albuterol. I've only ran across one. From what I was told by my docs that did not prescribe it was a old school method of controlling asthma pre-inhalers, akin to ephedrine. Sad thing is that it works better than anything else they've thrown my way..

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    would albuterol aq be a better treatment for asthma? hmm. I think ill ask my doctor next time.
    Could be, but would the bronchial dilation effects be as significant if you weren't inhaling it? Plus you'd probably have a hard time measuring out such a small amount like 90mcg!
    ***The Florida Gators Crew***

Axis Labs Representative
    "Performance Driven Nutrition"
    http://www.axislabs.net
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Supa Freek 420 View Post
    Docs really hesitate to prescribe oral albuterol. I've only ran across one. From what I was told by my docs that did not prescribe it was a old school method of controlling asthma pre-inhalers, akin to ephedrine.
    QFT! Apparently inhalers are more fast acting than the tabs/caps because the tabs/caps have to disperse and get into the blood stream whereas the inhalers are usually only needed during attacks therefore eliminating the possible "inconvenience" of taking tabs/caps 'X' times per day.

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    QFT! Apparently inhalers are more fast acting than the tabs/caps because the tabs/caps have to disperse and get into the blood stream whereas the inhalers are usually only needed during attacks therefore eliminating the possible "inconvenience" of taking tabs/caps 'X' times per day.
    Yeah I can say first hand that the inhalers work within a couple of minutes tops.

Axis Labs Representative

Super Agnostic nnjj112255kkllo9's Avatar
    nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by aleemdj2005 View Post
    Yeah I can say first hand that the inhalers work within a couple of minutes tops.
    Most definately, they work in mere seconds for me....Dont need it anymore now that i'm on advair ...stupid asthma

pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by agno View Post
    Most definately, they work in mere seconds for me....Dont need it anymore now that i'm on advair ...stupid asthma
    My asthmatic symptoms cleared up on Spirulina which I started days ago... scary what good supplements can do sometimes.

Abstract
    The present study was undertaken to study the effectiveness of spirulina supplementation in the treatment of bronchial asthma. Thirty-four adult asthmatics with mild to moderate degree of bronchial asthma were enrolled and divided into three groups, namely, Group A (medication), Group B (spirulina) and Group C (spirulina + medication). The intervention was done with spirulina that was administered at 1 g/day. The lung functions and biochemical parameters were monitored at baseline and at the end of first and second month. The dietary history revealed a poor intake of protective antioxidant vitamins. An increasing trend in serum total proteins and its fractions was observed in both the groups fed spirulina. Significant improvement in lung function were observed in all three groups, the quantum being similar in groups A and B and most optimal in Group C. It is concluded that spirulina alone has been equally beneficial as medication alone over two months period in treating mild to moderate asthma. The most optimal improvement was observed when medication and spirulina were administered together. The results of this study suggest that long-term supplementation of spirulina for more than two months on daily basis can optimise an improvement of bronchial asthma.

http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=13491008
    I feel so speshul when you give me positive reputation points. It motivates me to be the best that I can be! Hmm.. what's the world coming to.

kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i hate advair ive been on it for like 5 years....since ive started my clen cycle i havent had to use albuterol or advair and im a cardio machine

nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nnjj112255kkllo9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kylespitfire View Post
    i hate advair ive been on it for like 5 years....since ive started my clen cycle i havent had to use albuterol or advair and im a cardio machine
    i wish i didnt have to take anything at all. I've always had asthma, but never needed any medication until I took a year or so off from working out and cardio to focus on university...

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was browsing the tubes of the intrawebs and stumbled upon Albuterol being sold for weight loss. Are the serious?

http://www.ag-guys.com/store/product...=16159&cat=250
    Anyone ever ordered from these guys before?
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dito View Post
    Nope. A lot of thier stuff seems slightly overpriced.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check PM's.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They don't have Durastride or however you spell it though
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

i wish i didnt have to take anything at all. I've always had asthma, but never needed any medication until I took a year or so off from working out and cardio to focus on university...
    Yeah same, I used to be fine, but as soon as I took a break from competitive sports for a while, when I jumped back in, my asthma really hit me hard but I avoided using the inhaler because I really didn't wanna become dependent on it again. My doctor suggested I use it 15-30 minutes before any real cardio/sports/whatever might cause my asthma to flare up, but I havent and don't really plan to, yet anyways

Axis Labs Representative

LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Albuterol has increased my body temp, but the stimulant effects are very slight. Good for running. I just got some last week.

LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh and this has probably already been said but the inhaler will not do anything for weight lose. It's simply not enough of the drug to stimulate fat loss. 4mg tabs is the way to go.

Originally Posted by LDragon View Post
    Albuterol has increased my body temp, but the stimulant effects are very slight. Good for running. I just got some last week.
    i get a headache when I take it...

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation no! no! no!

the information presented above regarding the anabolic and thermogenic effects of albuterol ONLY APPLY TO ORAL DOSES not inhaled.

the inhaled albuterol is in far too small a dose and is metabolized much too rapidly!!!

all the inhaled albuterol will do is open your airways!
    if you want the other benefits it must be taken orally!
    Last edited by jackfast1; 06-05-2007 at 07:59 AM.
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Supa Freek 420 View Post
    Docs really hesitate to prescribe oral albuterol. I've only ran across one. From what I was told by my docs that did not prescribe it was a old school method of controlling asthma pre-inhalers, akin to ephedrine. Sad thing is that it works better than anything else they've thrown my way..
    i have had the same problem...they are cautionary with it because of some of the side effects: elevated heart rate/increased blood pressure etc...
    like you say, similar to ephedrine!
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

Yeah me too actually. All effing day long it sucked.

Forever cutting..... Blake Austin's Avatar
    Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you just start your cycle of it? If so, then they should go away. If not, drop the dosage til they do.

I've done clen and albuterol. I'll take clen anyday of the week over albuterol. I just responded better to it.
    ~I'm an egomaniac with a inferiority complex...

~I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic,
    awful, beautiful life.........

user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can get this from my partner in India, but I remember doing a fair bit of research on this and fair few links said it was so so, pity theres no one really who's done a log on this stuff.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=Albuterol

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=Albuterol

some posts here
    Last edited by lucasyork; 06-05-2007 at 09:23 AM.

Originally Posted by Blake Austin View Post
    Did you just start your cycle of it? If so, then they should go away. If not, drop the dosage til they do.

I've done clen and albuterol. I'll take clen anyday of the week over albuterol. I just responded better to it.
    This is good to know... I avoided Clen because of the negative effects on the heart.

Originally Posted by Blake Austin View Post

I was talking about the inhaler for asthma

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They don't have Dutasteride or however you spell it though
    I gotcha there boss. Check PMs.

MaximumForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

albuterol / salbutamol to the test

I am going to put this to the test.

date 22/11/07

I aim to take 2 - 3 nebules of salbutamol albuterol (USA name) 4mg each daily
    1 glass of water with aspirin
    1 strong cup of coffee no sugar

gym few times a week, running a few times a week

I currently run a few time a week and go to the gym also but maintain my unsightly stomach fat and love handles.

I will also stop drinking alcohol for the next 30 days except on 2 occasions
    Try very hard to keep meal sizes (problem area is dinner) lower

I weigh 84kg (185 pounds) 175cm 5'10

Lets see if this works. Will post my results in 30 days!

Would be nice to drop down to 79kg! (174 lb)

phytgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MaximumForce View Post
    I am going to put this to the test.

date 22/11/07

I aim to take 2 - 3 nebules of salbutamol albuterol (USA name) 4mg each daily
    1 glass of water with aspirin
    1 strong cup of coffee no sugar

gym few times a week, running a few times a week

I currently run a few time a week and go to the gym also but maintain my unsightly stomach fat and love handles.

I will also stop drinking alcohol for the next 30 days except on 2 occasions
    Try very hard to keep meal sizes (problem area is dinner) lower

I weigh 84kg (185 pounds) 175cm 5'10

Lets see if this works. Will post my results in 30 days!

Would be nice to drop down to 79kg! (174 lb)
    Just my 2 cents but I believe the nebules aren't the same as the oral tablets.. the oral tabs you start with approx 2 mmg 2- 3 times a day depending on tolerance and ramp from there.. It can cramp you like clen so I would watch with the caffeine and aspirinas it dehydrates you - lots of water and I would do the potassium and the taurine.. but again I wouldn't put faithin the nebules as a true gauge of it works ...