stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

protein question

Hey Guys and gals,
    I started taking proetin about a month ago and gained 3 lbs.
    does protein make you gain weight?
    Also,I had my blood work done up and my Dr. told me that my protein was high but not by much would that be a reason that I gained the weight??

thanks!
    Charlie
    Get great prices shoppping directly from China!
    check out the prices!!

http://www.geocities.com/cellcity2/Cellcity2.html

gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First off Mr. Troll, get a better doctor
    Second, don't post again until you locate your common sense and learn to use it
    The Holy Trinity: Diet, weight training and cardio
    If you don't Squat or Deadlift, don't ask what supps will help you gain mass.

"Strength and wisdom are not opposing values." - Bill Clinton

stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stormchaser807 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You did not have to answer this question if you were offended by my question.
    Stop responding to this thread since you have a problem with my question
    Get great prices shoppping directly from China!
    check out the prices!!

http://www.geocities.com/cellcity2/Cellcity2.html