Power cannot last forever zxcvnm's Avatar
    zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Which one is better? Help me.

I' trying to build mass. I'm currently creating a program so please tell me which one to choose.

-4 sets of 10 repetitions for each exercise

-4 sets of 12 reps for " "

-4 sets 12 reps then 10 reps then 8 reps. The final set is to use the same amount of weight you used in the 2nd set and do as much reps as possibly OR should I start off with a warm up set and finish with the 12 reps set?

moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000) moveouttamyway is just really nice. (+1000)
    try to go for 6-8 reps.

You do know that mass building is all about how you eat....You should work out the same whether your cutting or bulking.
    *Strong Join Date Crew (pre-2005)*

spaz1810 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaz1810 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spaz1810 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i use 4 sets of 4-6 reps but some people perfer 6-8... select which you prefer and choose a weight to fail in that range, initially at the higher end and each set less reps

peckerhead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take this advice:

"You need to focus on compound lifts. The big 3: Bench, squat and deadlift. These are the real mass builders. Being an ectomorph, you'll greatly benefit from the extra testosterone and IGF-1 hormone that these movements release. Keep at it, and GOODLUCK!"