Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

PhalC1's Football training log

At yesterdays 7 on 7 tournament where we came in 2nd to our cross town rivals. I decided to make this log to keep me motivated to get stronger for the season which starts in 1 month and 13 days. I think I can make some progress from now until then. I will start the log on Monday.

My current stats:

16 years old
    11th grade(next year)
    6'3''
    190lbs
    14-15%bf

Max:
    bench- 190
    squat- 270
    deadlift- 275
    hang clean- 205
    leg press- 435

40 yard dash in 4.9 seconds.

Im the starting varsity weakside linebacker and 3rd string quarterback. I can throw the football the farthest on the team at 65 yards and I consider myself one bad mother****er.
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JCASH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Good luck interesting we have almost the same stats except your hang clean is better the mine. Hopefully I can make the change to linebacker

RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck in reaching your goals man.
    Link to my journal.....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=359604

Stats=currently injured ankle

best lifts at 180

bench 225/10 275/2
    Deadlift 405/5 455/1
    Full oly style Squat 325 w/belt

Location: "You wanna play games? Well when it's game time, it's pain time!"
    Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Footballstar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Weakside LB nice starting hopefully I get my Middle LB starting job and FB. I only have 1 competition and If this kid gets it because he is going to be a senior I'll be pissed because bar none this kid thinks he is the best man to ever grace the football field. But besides that your Hang Clean are impressive at 205 everything else should be higher but your 40 time is decent. good luck interested to c how they train in Utah. I am going to check out some info on utah prospects when I am done with this.

**subscribe**

Hari K. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mmmm... weakside. My old stomping grounds.

good luck. We'll all be pushing you to get stronger every week.
    Hari K.
    6'3" 241lbs BF-23.8%

"Don't give me this crap about "I can't do any more weight or I'll collapse"... add 5lbs and collapse then. When you get back up give me 10 reps"
    My training journal (new): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=287773

ReYeM is a way of life, It's part of your being, It's a power you project
    and a strength you hold deep

ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh jesus. I forgot I made this. Ill start it on Monday I swear. Ill bookmark it. Ive been doing my workouts just forgot to post here.

And Ive always been good at cleans. My QB coach last year played for the Oakland A's so he knows what its like at the pro level. He had me on a killer routine. Too bad the school had to let go all of our old coaches. So he left and went to be some coach for the Diamondbacks minor league team.

Our new coach is from Ricks College, I dont know if you guys have heard of them but their football team was always good. They just dropped the atheletics prgram because everything else was lagging. Last year they were 11-1 if I remember right.
    Last edited by PhalC1; 07-25-2004 at 12:01 AM.
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

I just got done with todays workout. It was the hardest since hell week is next week.So here we go.

Lifting from 8:00-9:00AM:
    Leg day
    Squats- 135x15, 200x10, 225x10, 250x5, 250x3
    Lunges with bar behind the neck like squats- 135x10 each leg, 145x10 each leg, 155x8 each leg.
    Lunges with db- 90x10 each leg, 120x10 each leg, 150x6 each leg. (DEAD TIRED!)
    Donkeys for speed reps- Friend on back with a 75lb db x 24(OO the burn!)

Conditioning 12:00-1:00AM(in the peak of the heat, but we got water breaks):

200yard runs x 10
    100yard sprints x 15
    50 yard sprints x 20

After the lifting session I had a hard time walking out of the weightroom up the steps. The conditioning was crazy hard. I cant wait for tomorrow since its bench, trap, and pullup day.
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys