avigad5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Supplement for preserving muscle mass while cutting

Hello, I'm new here.

I started a diet and a workout program when I was obese, and I lost more than 60 lbs in the process. I'm happy with my weight loss, but I'm not so happy with the shape that my body gets, if you know what I mean.

So I consider using a supplement that is originally meant for bulking. but I still indent to lose weight - cut cut. So I want an advice for you to choose between one of three suplements, or maybe offer me a new one that I'm unaware of.

1. creatine- As i currently view it, it's the least favorable supplement for cutting. It'll increase my muscle mass alright but will cause a weight gain and water retention.
    2. Tribulus- I hold the product "tribex 500". the product claims to increase testosterone, and it seems fine- will help me grow muscles, will not cause water retention, and speed up my metabolism.
    3. Glutamine- seems like the ideal as of my current condition. I'm 6 feet tall, weight 189 lbs (something around 24% body fat- now sure). it'll help me avoid catabolism. but I'm not sure about its effectiveness.

anybody in my condition or was in my condition to help me choose between the 3? according to the information i have now, the best option is Glutamine. but perhaps someone will enlight me otherwise.

thanks!!

hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    HMB has gotten a bad rap from alot of people, but is extremly useful if used correctly. Many studies show that HMB coupled with a reduced calorie diet and exersize, often resulted in patients not only retaining all of their lean mass, but actually gained some while cutting. But you have to use alot, I suggest you go to the BSL web site and make a custom mix with HMB in it.
    20 years old
    5'10 160 10% bf