View Poll Results: What Number Of Reps Is Best For Biceps Training?

Voters
2038. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4 - 6 Reps Per Set

307 15.06%
  • 8 - 10 Reps Per Set

1,151 56.48%
  • 10 - 12 Reps Per Set

488 23.95%
  • Other

92 4.51%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    morphicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Biceps

ezze bar curl 3x8 & 1x10 as heavy as you can with good form. ( 40kg)

Dumbell Preacher curl 3x8 with squeeze at top (24kg dumbells)

Cable curl 3x8-10 ( 75kg ) keep good form.

Hammer curl & cable curl dropset ( 8 hammer curl / drop set 4,4,6,6,12) x2

I superset the whole routine with Triceps.
    Age 36/height 5ft11"
    Weight- 200lb
    Pull down 231lb
    Bench, 300lb
    Squat 420lb
    Shoulder Dumbell press 92lb

Rick "the answer" Bain the answer's Avatar
    the answer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

the truth

I have said this before, you must learn what kind of training your body responds to. Everybody reacts to training differently, take the best arms in bodybuiling that of Lee Preist and Kris Dim. Lee Preist trains with heavy weight for 6-8 reps and about 4-5 exercises and 4 sets each, while Kris Dim sticks to a lighter weight and does fewer sets and higher reps like 3 sets of 20 or more reps. The point is this they both have incredible arms and they both train completely different. Put it this way if you are not a pro try different training until you find what works best for you.

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rizay
    Agreed.

Take it from me, desi's have poor genetics for bicep growth...Gotta shock them with heavy weights.

correct term is overload them with heavy weights, not necessarily "shock".

whatever you do with the biceps or any other muscle for that matter, progressive overload that results collectively is priority. Whatever they do, if progressive overload ( be it volume or intensity with respect to RMs) must be there for growth.
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Brother Curls all the way!

In my experience I've found that throwing in Brother Curls every second arm workout really shocks the crap outta your bi's.

If you haven't heard of these, they basically work like this:

You and your training partner grab an Ez-Bar and load it with enough weight so that you can both get 10 reps relatively easily. Then you start it off by doing your set of 10 then once finished hand it over immediately to your partner for his set. He does the same then you, then him and so on...

The idea is that you should go until failure, but around 5-7 sets generally fries my biceps.

My arms started really responding when I brought these into my routine.

***Misc Ikariam Crue*** morgansd12's Avatar
    morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My 3 point bicep workout

This works well for me, for now.

Hammer curls
    Start out with some hammer curls for the bracchialli head (spelling).
    Three sets weighted for failure at 12 for warmup, 10 then around 8 reps.

Heavy B-bell curls
    I go real heavy for growth, hitting from 4-8 reps trying to use a weight about 5 #'s heavier than the last week. 2-3 sets.

Concentration curls
    This is high rep. 2-3 sets, at 12-20 reps. Going for maximum pump and burn. Walk the weights back to the rack, do a few more extra reps before placing them down.

next....

rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50) rizay will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by AJbuilder
    correct term is overload them with heavy weights, not necessarily "shock".

whatever you do with the biceps or any other muscle for that matter, progressive overload that results collectively is priority. Whatever they do, if progressive overload ( be it volume or intensity with respect to RMs) must be there for growth.
    I don't think it is necessary to point out jargon...Spend that time for an extra couple reps.

r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) r0dxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my opinion the best rep scheme is ALL 3...A variation of rep schemes is the best for the biceps. For 1 month ill do all 3-6 reps next month ill jump to 10-12 then go back to 6-8 the next month etc...They love the change trust me 18" arms dont lie

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rizay
    I don't think it is necessary to point out jargon...Spend that time for an extra couple reps.

Progressive overload is jargon??? It's just a better way of saying "spend that time for an extra couple reps" since progressive overload means just that and only comprise two words.

people get confused with "shock" and overload. It's easy to confuse them. When most use the term "shock" , they think they can magically get the muscle growing but doing something confusing or special, but to really get it to grow, you would have to lift more weight or do more reps with the weight, or in some cases do more sets in the same time period(density). In other words, keep it basic. But there are special little tidbits that one can try at times for variation and specific purposes. In the end, overload is what dictates results.

the no1 geordie hunk bass generator's Avatar
    bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i always had trouble with my biceps until i gave up concentrating on heavy barbell curs and switched to dumbell exercises.

my current routine is this
    btw,i train with low volume,heavy weights trying to increase the weight or reps each week,if i cant increase the weight or reps for 2 workouts in a row i choose a different exercise and get as strong as possible,progresiveley on that exercise.

anyway to the workout

one arm,supinating dumbell curls 1x12
    i like one arm at a time as i can really concentrate on the movement,keeping it slow for a 4+ second negative
    after reacing failure i take several deep breaths then try for a few more reps to failure,then a few deep breaths again and as many reps as peossible.

dumbell hammer curls 1x15
    i do thes like a concentration curl,elbow braced against inner thigh.
    i use the same methot as above,slow negative,deep breaths then reps after failure ect.

thats all i do,progessivley hevier weights are more important than volume to me.

wolfie5368 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I vote other here is why

I use them all, if you want to hit your bi's try this,
    Warm up with 3 sets of 10-12 reps same weight 20sec rest per set on the barbell put it to the side then get your preacher and the dumbbells for 4 sets of 8-10 1min rest per set then go for the seated dumbbell at 4-6 reps then go get the barbell and hit it for drop sets of 10-12 reps 4 sets :
    Gentleman/ladies: if your not bringing you muscle to failure you will NOT recruit muscle fiber slow twich or fast twich... when your so tired you cat do 1 more rep you grow when you make that 1 more rep.........
    THank you

bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok here is my contribution.... biceps are a small muscle, compared to back, legs, chest, or triceps. so in my opinion they do not require alot of sets to grow... I have had the most success doing 3 excersizes 2 sets each excersize.... my favorite excersizes for biceps are weighted chin ups, e-z spider curls, and close grip preacher e-z curls. for tempo I explode on the positive and 3 - 6 second negatives....... I warm up with half of the weight I will use on my heavy set.... 2 sets of 10 with that weight.... then go straight to my heavy weight.. no pyramid... once I can get 12 reps on my first set I add weight..... I keep time between sets to 2 minutes.... until I plateau on a weight. then I increase it to 3 minutes.... strict form is very important mainly to avoid injury. but also to acuratly track progress. if you use 100lbs one week with strict form and then use 105 the next week and swing the weight up odds are you are not overloading the muscle as much as you did the previous week using the 100lbs with strict form... though your log book would not reflect that.... and progressive overload is the key to growth.... good luck and keep growing..
    Last edited by bubba g; 09-19-2004 at 02:24 PM.

neophyte22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I voted for 8-10 reps. Personally, I feel as though that this is the most effective for me for my personal goals. Also, the type of exercise with depend on your goal for your biceps. For mass and strength, I will have to say Chin-ups are excellent because it's a compund exercise that makes you work harder. For definition, I'd have to say concentration curls or EZ Bar Curls. These exercises, I found are the simplest yet the most effective. As they say, the simpler the better.

My two cents worth.
    22 years old
    5'8
    175lbs
    17% Body Fat
    Filipino

UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by admin
    TOPIC: What is the bicep routine you have used that gave you the absolute best results? Also, list any bicep training tips or exercises that you have used that worked for you.

Don't discuss any other topic in this section. ONLY discuss the question above.

The best response will get $50 in credit to use in our online store! The other good responses will be used in an article on the main Bodybuilding.com site, with the poster's forum name listed by it.

------------
    EDIT! This week's winners have been chosen!

Here are the results:

1 - AJbuilder
    2 - Titania
    3 - UliqMadiq

The full article is located at:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/topicoftheweek.htm

It will be feature on BB.com today and tommorrow.

Please fill out the poll at the bottom so that we can put up the next topic. We will start updating this week by week. Thanks for your responses and good luck with the next topic of the week.
    ------------

Thanks!
    Ryan DeLuca
    Bodybuilding.com

Thanks very much for selecting me as one of the winners, Ryan and mods. I appreciate it a lot.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UliqMadiq
    Thanks very much for selecting me as one of the winners, Ryan and mods. I appreciate it a lot.
    Bump that, UliqMadiq
    Thanks heaps guys. I had no idea my post had been chosen too until I read UliqMadiq's reply. That's made my day.
    Retired strongwoman and powerlifter. Now living for God!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great post too, AJbuilder. Very informative. A totally well deserved win.
    Retired strongwoman and powerlifter. Now living for God!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

Originally Posted by Titania
    Great post too, AJbuilder. Very informative. A totally well deserved win.

thanx!

Mandinka Warrior GentlemanBadBoy's Avatar
    GentlemanBadBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GentlemanBadBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GentlemanBadBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GentlemanBadBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GentlemanBadBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GentlemanBadBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GentlemanBadBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GentlemanBadBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GentlemanBadBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GentlemanBadBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GentlemanBadBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

my current arm workout

Straight bar curls 6x8
    Seated Ez Bar curls 6x8
    Seated Alternate Dumbbell curls 6x8
    Close Grip Bench Press 6x8
    Tricep Pushdowns 6x8
    Skull crushers 6x8

I do this once a week it works for my body give it a try if you like
    "As a man thinketh he becometh"--James Allen

UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AJbuilder
    thanx!
    Absolutely, man!
    Out of curiousity, what do you intend to spend your prize money on?
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by UliqMadiq
    Absolutely, man!
    Out of curiousity, what do you intend to spend your prize money on?

probably just ON whey and flax oil, or maybe some psyllium fiber. I've got plenty of creatine and bottles of multis i still haven't used yet, and i'm not that big into fancy supps anyway.

chionardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    15,12,10,8,6 reps but not always 5 sets on all exercises, it depends on how I feel, I may only do 2 sets for something if I feel my arms are pumped enough and have been worked enough.

Standing DB Curls to 30Kg

Straight Bar Curls to 45kg

Incline 2 Arm DB Curls to 22.5kg

Wide Grip EZ Bar Preacher Machine Curls (plate loaded) to 20Kg for 10 reps

One I've made up myself - get a flat bench and place it in the middle of the cables (crossovers) put a handle (same as you use for crossovers) onto one side and put it to the bottom if it is adjustable or just put it on the bottom cable if there is one there thats fixed, then sit on the floor with legs under the bench and take the handle and use the bench to put your arm on, it ends up being like a Flat One Arm Cable Preacher exercise.

Erikpdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erikpdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erikpdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erikpdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erikpdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erikpdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erikpdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erikpdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Erikpdx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Routine question

When I'm doing a Bicep/Back day for example I usually start off with biceps and then move to a back exercise and so on until I finish my day. Is this best or should I be doing all of my bicep exercises first and then move on to the back? thanks.

MrGrayson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrGrayson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am just starting out (about 3 months into it) and 8-10 is the best with the right resistance.

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Erikpdx View Post
    When I'm doing a Bicep/Back day for example I usually start off with biceps and then move to a back exercise and so on until I finish my day. Is this best or should I be doing all of my bicep exercises first and then move on to the back? thanks.
    what convinced you to bump a thread from 3 1/2 years ago?
    **Canadian Crew**

rickdz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickdz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickdz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickdz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickdz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickdz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickdz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickdz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickdz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickdz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickdz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Reps/

This principle is actually very simple and anyone with training experience with years of training lifters and Him or Her self (and I'm not talking about some BS personal trainer certif) should know compound exercises which utilize multiple muscle groups low reps. Isolation which exercise single muscles high reps. very simple if you use high reps on compound exercises you' ll get very limited if any results. Use low reps on isolation exercises in time you''ll need joint replacements.
    Any of you Dumb ass'es know where these individuals learned to shoot....In the Marines!

KingLeonitus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After reading the first page of this thread, its obvious we all have our own opinion and own experiences in what reps/sets/excercises has yielded them the best gains. I'll throw in my .02....

I feel that there is no 1 best excercise and no such thing as a proper # of sets to live by and stick to while in the gym. People are thinking into this topic way to hard, it's not rocket science. If you lift hard and your workouts are intense, changing up your routine a bit here and there to keep your body guessing, your going to grow, Period! ( metabolism/genetics aside I realize there are some who have a hard time growing).

I personally like sets of 10-12 reps for biceps, but i change my workout month to month. I may do simple 4 x 10-12 workout, or I may superset. I may feel like doing low reps and piling on the weight, or i may feel like throwing a lighter day in there. INTENSITY is the key! Stay aware and don't slack during any part of your set wether on the way up or on the way down with the weights. Watch your form, to many people do a proper curl up, and then let the weight fling back down, or rock and use their shoulder to curl the weight up, this is improper and asking for injury. If the weight your using is too heavy, for GOD SAKES stop trying to impress the dude next to you in the gym ( who is probably laughing at you anyways for looking rediculous at your attempts) Put the weight down and go lighter, start lower and work your way up. Someone using pitiful form and then bragging about the weight they can do irritates me. You will accomplish nothing except looking like an ass using improper form. You need to isolate the muscle your are attempting to tear down, this is the whole point in weight lifting.

BROtatoes and BROminos qualitywah's Avatar
    qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is my training philosophy to stay in the rep range of 8-12 for biceps. Often times, I employ several muscle "shocking" techniques such as supersets, drop sets and forced reps to spur new growth. I constantly switch up my training because muscles adapt to training and by switching up the rountine, your muscles can never adapt to any routine. Thus, resulting in your arms never reaching a plateau.

sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Standing curls are king! Reverse pyramid works wonders.

I suck at usernames Indestructible6's Avatar
    Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Barbell Curls - EZ curl bar
    Chin ups
    Incline DB curls
    Drop set standing DB curls.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at anyone wasting their time with chins for biceps.

Some kids...
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

spilvey is just really nice. (+1000) spilvey is just really nice. (+1000) spilvey is just really nice. (+1000) spilvey is just really nice. (+1000) spilvey is just really nice. (+1000) spilvey is just really nice. (+1000) spilvey is just really nice. (+1000) spilvey is just really nice. (+1000) spilvey is just really nice. (+1000) spilvey is just really nice. (+1000) spilvey is just really nice. (+1000)
    standing barbell curls
    preacher barbell
    straight bar

All no more than 10 reps, no less than 6. I dislike working biceps. This to me means i am doing them right. Leave in a satisfied pain. Profit.
    Last edited by spilvey; 06-19-2011 at 11:23 PM. Reason: dramatic effect
    Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated