Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordo1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I Know You Have Them, so Show Them!

A couple of threads lately have made me want to create a thread to brag about our pets... I know that the misc section is probably best for this, but because of those threads that caused me to want to brag are in the over 35 section, I think it may be appropriate here.

Here's my babies... Willie is a 1 year 5 month old Great Pyrenees and Bo is an almost 5 year old Golden Retriever.

Willie and Bo...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Jordo1; 06-03-2007 at 08:00 PM.
    A good friend once told me... "It's not the age, it's the mileage!" Pretty scary for me, considering the mileage I'd racked up with my lifestyle, until I realized I could overhaul my engine!

carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

I know they're my dogs, too, but I can't help but laugh at the first pic of Willie "sitting" in your lap. Too funny!

Good thread, lets me bring up something I was wondering earlier today.

How many of us are feeling bad for our pets, due to body building taking so much of the time, we used to spend with them? I am!

Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50)

DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

awwwwww, what cute babies makes me wanna snuggle with them. I LOVE DOGS!! My 14 yr old wants to get a Bull Mastiff. I told him that would be fine, when we buy a house, but while we are still living in a condo....out of the question!!
    ~Jen~
    I KNOW I CAN...I KNOW I CAN!!!

ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000) ChickenTuna is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ned and Gordon

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great pics. Made me think of my Akita. Passed away unexpectly at 11 years old last year and it's been rough. I miss him dearly but we were blessed to have him for the time we did. His memory brings a big smile to my face thinking of how we used to wrestle, chase each other around the basement and how he would always be with me when I worked out.
    Attached Images
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000) carigrrl is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Ned and Gordon?! LOL! I love it, those pictures are hysterical.

To crack you up, this is normal Bo.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by carigrrl; 06-03-2007 at 08:39 PM.

Originally Posted by Overload View Post
    His memory brings a big smile to my face thinking of how we used to wrestle, chase each other around the basement and how he would always be with me when I worked out.
    Ohh, what a good looking boy! I should get professional pictures of mine. I can imagine how funny it was chasing each other. Good times!

GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSOgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here is a picture of my standard poodle Levi when he was a puppy. He passed away in February at age 14. He was my best bud.
    Attached Images
    I gotta be natural

rlanicek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rlanicek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rlanicek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rlanicek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rlanicek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rlanicek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rlanicek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rlanicek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rlanicek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rlanicek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rlanicek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My wolfdog, Digger.
    Attached Images
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OneO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Max-a-Moose and Bozworth, Border collies , eating a flip-flop near you . . . .

Max-a-Moose , 90 Lbs of "duh"

Bozworth , 4 time rescued Bordercollie, was 1 day from being put down when i adopted him .

Max and Boz, dont know what id do without em , Both from the shelter , both as sweet as can be .

SUPPORT ANIMAL RESCUE,

WWW.PETFINDER.COM
    Last edited by OneO; 06-04-2007 at 06:31 PM.
    MISC animal rescue League
    www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3]The Animal Rescue Site

bluegreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluegreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluegreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluegreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluegreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluegreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluegreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluegreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluegreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluegreen will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluegreen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    heehee, some great pics here!

Here's my sheltie:

and my bunny:

~ bunny

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    The official "cats of death"

lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Vidi, Vici, Veni SaberT00FRawr!'s Avatar
    SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaberT00FRawr! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My Brittany:

He's matured now a bit older and bigger, I'll toss up an updated one when I get home.

StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some of my favs. I don't have any pets anymore because we are on the go a lot and nobody to watch them, and I miss having them around.
    Attached Images

QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000) QUALITYGUY1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Huckleberry is the latest member of the family...actually my daughter's. He's a Golden-Doodle.

And here's Ozzie...sitting in my favorite chair...my "other" grandson LOL! This dog is a muscle with legs!

Last edited by QUALITYGUY1; 06-04-2007 at 06:38 AM.
    "it's always a good day to start lifting"
    Flex Magazine, Mar. '07, pg.44

"There is no secret routine, there is no magical number of reps and sets. What there is, is confidence, belief, hard work on a consistant basis, and a desire to succeed. This is what I mean when I say accept your limits and when the time is right, you will push right through your limits time and time again, mentally and physically."
    --Steve Justa

glitter boy (no hetero) TwiloMike's Avatar
    TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll wait for my brother's permission before I post pics of him.
    "genepool & TwiloMike: the e-love story", available in hardcover early 2009.

Albert Einstein- "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

whatisfightclub- "Where there's homo theeeeeeeeeeres Twilo! :D"

Minotaur- "Я Великая Княжна Ольга Николаевна :D"

OFFICIAL Female Misc. Male #2
    Official Homo of The Female Misc

I <3 hockeychick

Mod @ BeyondLowCarb.net

FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000) FittyFour is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yah - my Max is pretty sick but we've got two others on watch:

Pepper the Wonder Dog:

Taffy the Magnificent:

These photos are doing me a world of good! Thanks to Jordo1 for starting this thread!
    Knocked down seven times, stand up eight.

zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50) zootalors will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My best pal Lola.

(Yorkie)
    Attached Images
    "I wouldnt belong to a club that would have me for a member" Groucho Marx

I would rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lizzie and Gordo from when they were puppies. They're 2.5 and 1.5 now.
    Attached Images
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50) DouglassDoubles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ohhhhhhhh!!!! I am in HEAVEN looking at all these cutie pies!! Our neighbor has a miniature boxer(can't remember the actually breed's name). They named him Grizz, but he's such a cutie...whenever I see him I call out "Hello my handsome little guy!" and he comes a running, tail/stub waggin' so dang hard his whole body shakes. My monster-in-law has a standard poodle, CJ. She's a good dog too, LOVES my kids.

Before we moved to our condo, we had an AKC registered Black Lab named Oscar. Paid good money for him, then had to move here(long story)...we had to give him away because we couldn't have pets one of the saddest days of my life. Now that we own this place, we are thinking of getting another one...someday.
    ~Jen~
    I KNOW I CAN...I KNOW I CAN!!!

jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000) jacktheblack is just really nice. (+1000)
    here is my dogs home page

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/201831

Don't think less of me for having a web page for my dog, there are so many better reasons to think less of me
    WWJB (what would Jesus bench)

Registered User user464444132bbg's Avatar
    user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TwiloMike View Post
    I'll wait for my brother's permission before I post pics of him.
    LMAO!

=M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's our boys.
    Attached Images
    too bad stupidity isn't painful

The Germans have always had a diabolical streak in them when it comes to their machine's repairability. Krautcars should have a sticker under the hood that says: "Abandon hope, all ye who enter here with tools, and a schedule to keep."

"Leave me alone, I know what I am doing." Kimi Raikonnen

mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mature_1_59 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My DeeDee dog.
    Attached Images
    So...I say to a friend that I can't eat what she eats because "I eat funny". So she says "what does funny taste like?". So I say "Like rubber chicken".

farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My five month old beagle.

Last edited by farsscf; 06-04-2007 at 02:48 PM.

rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmomjian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    okay... so i don't have any pets but been thinking about getting an English Bulldog. Figured I can ask you guys for your opinions...
    do they make a good pet?
    high maintenance?
    how are they around others: strangers and kids?
    i know they drool, how much of a problem is that?
    I live in a two-story house... can they get up and down stairs easily?
    i've never had a pet before, is it a good idea to have a bulldog as a first pet?
    anything else?

Daimozz
    heres my dog Tobias, Mystique(cat on the floor) and georgia new arrival 7 weeks old sitting on my lap
    Attached Images

Allclear2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allclear2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allclear2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allclear2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allclear2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allclear2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allclear2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allclear2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allclear2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allclear2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allclear2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, you had to ask so here she is. I just laid to rest my second lab and good friend, after 15 years, in March. I wasn't going to replace them for a while but my family couldn't resist. We found Ellie in a shelter at 6 weeks old. We have had her for almost 2 weeks and she is a Boxer/Yellow Lab mix
    Attached Images

TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000) TuffGirl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Our baby is a 13 year old Golden Retriever (she doesn't know it, but she's half lab, too) Her name is Uda (like Budda)

I have this pic posted at work. Everybody loves it. VERY FUNNY!

I think it fits the image I try to portray around on the forum, too. (real rough and tuff, ha!)
    Attached Images