violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question about drinking Whey first thing in the morning

So if I wake up and down a protein shake, wouldn't my body use the protein as energy instead of for my muscles?

Should I instead eat my oatmeal first as fast as I can, and then down my protein shake? This way my body will already have some carbs and won't use the protein in the whey for energy.

Just wondering. Peace.
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...

PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why not eat them togethor? If youa re talking about within 5 minutes of each other it won't matter. I wake up and down my shake asap while the oats are cooking b/c i am hungry. This makes no difference, its all in your stomach at the same time... now if you are talking about an hour or so i would say yes... eat the oats first.
    "There are no OFF days, just days you don't go to the gym."

Carb-Up does NOT mean Binge and Cheat!

Long Term Goal:
    225 lbs
    <10% BF