Thread: PVL Whey Maxx

ppetey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PVL Whey Maxx

Good tasting protein? I was thinking of trying the Chocolate.

Any input?

Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, I bought a 10lbs tub of the chocolate. Tastes pretty good but takes a while to mix with a spoon.

BLiSS420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i also just got a 10lb of chocolate and i'm very pleased with it.. is PVL a reliable brand? they're cheaper than any of the other proteins and it tastes great.. milk + choco whey + PB makes for quite the tasty shake..

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can only find the 2 pound jugs on the net for PVL?
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"