Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Colorado Pro: Best Pro Show?

Now before you flame me and say I'm crazy, hear me out.

I'm NOT talking about the quality of the lineup, but about the entertainment value.

The stage was beautiful
    The emcees (Dan and Bob) were awesome
    Basically, the production value was amazing
    The hotel is within walking distance from the venue
    Great prize money (the whole top ten makes money!!!)
    Best Poser award

The list goes on.

Thoughts?

DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The prize money way great as were the quality of pro physiques displayed. Beyond that, uh....it was way loooooooooooooooong and quite annoying. Check out this thread and you can see how much fun it was for a few of us suffering through it:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3017771