indentured servant velikimajmun's Avatar
    velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My new low fat protein bar recipe ( The Majmun Bar)

I've been working on a low fat alternative to the Magic Punt Bar ( great recipe btw). I finally have it.

ingredients:

8 oz fat free cream cheese
    4 scoops protein powder ( i use chocolate)
    3 cups whole oats
    1/2 cup splenda
    Dash of cinnamon ( to taste)

Combine splenda, cream cheese, protein, and cinnamon in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer on high til its smooth.

add the oats and mix with the mixer until you have a fairly homogeneous mixture.

note if it is too thick add a 1/4 cup of milk or water

spray an 8x8 pan with PAM. spread the mixture in the pan. sprinkle some additional splenda on top and place in the fridge for an hour.

I cut mine into ten bars for a breakdown of

154 cals, 17.8g carb, 15g protein, 1.8 g fat

enjoy
    Avant Labs Rep

Sesalean the fat burning oil is now available

Rockford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just noticed your ID name. What makes you think you're a big monkey?

velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Rockford
    I just noticed your ID name. What makes you think you're a big monkey?

zato sto

tu mi je slika
    Attached Images
    Avant Labs Rep

Rockford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ma nemoj!

I'd have to stop here. My pheonetic Croation is pretty bad. I speak just enough to get by though.

Bog.

Originally posted by Rockford
    Ma nemoj!

I'd have to stop here. My pheonetic Croation is pretty bad. I speak just enough to get by though.

Bog.
    Pa dobro

ima nekoliko nas tu koju znaju hrvatski govoriti

prijatno
    Avant Labs Rep

Instead of adding H2O I added 1/4 cup of Sugar free coconut syrup (Torani) last night and it was great.
    Avant Labs Rep

gparmar16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gparmar16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gparmar16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

not bad..

not bad i followed the recipe but ended up making it with 3 scoops whey and about 3/4 of a 250ml low fat cream cheese the bars came out to be 20g pro/20 g carbs/7 g fat. they tasted alright

Atheism, Cures terrorism Sicshift's Avatar
    Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000)
    sta radis? kako si

Originally posted by Sicshift
    sta radis? kako si
    nista ovih dana

uskoro cu preseliti u philly

ljencina sam bas sada
    Avant Labs Rep

MarkRMonaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds good... i'll try it this weekend.

lanif has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanif has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanif has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanif has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanif has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lanif has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    skue sksi jias fdj dsj sasdkl?

dsa sadk sa dska

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee skaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Check out my ab search thread!:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=337380

MaXLaV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do you manage to have 10 x 15g protein bars with only 4 scoops whey ?
    this would mean one scoop of your whey = 37,5g protein, which is impossible.

What brand of whey do you use ?

gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

More than 1 protein source

Originally Posted by MaXLaV

You do realize that the whey isn't the only thing with protein in this recipe, right?

8oz fat free cream cheese - 36grams protein
    3cups oats - 39grams protein

That leaves 75grams of protein from the 4scoops of whey.
    The Holy Trinity: Diet, weight training and cardio
    If you don't Squat or Deadlift, don't ask what supps will help you gain mass.

"Strength and wisdom are not opposing values." - Bill Clinton

Originally Posted by MaXLaV

21grams per scoop..the rest comes from the FF cream cheese which is 4 grams per ounce and a few from the oats..trust me I did all the calculations
    Avant Labs Rep

Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright bro I tried making these last night, haha

First of all my blender either sucks ass or it was a bitch and a half to actually blend everything together (not to mention clean up the sticky **** in the blender!)

I put the protein mixture in a pan and left it overnight. Are these things supposed to be hard? Mine are pretty soft. I added a bit of Natty Peanut Butter for some flavor, since my ONs whey (vanilla) is the most disgusting supplement I have ever encountered.

Anyway, I was just wondering how soft they are suppose to be.
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...

Originally Posted by MrDreamWeaver
    Alright bro I tried making these last night, haha

First of all my blender either sucks ass or it was a bitch and a half to actually blend everything together (not to mention clean up the sticky **** in the blender!)

I put the protein mixture in a pan and left it overnight. Are these things supposed to be hard? Mine are pretty soft. I added a bit of Natty Peanut Butter for some flavor, since my ONs whey (vanilla) is the most disgusting supplement I have ever encountered.

Anyway, I was just wondering how soft they are suppose to be.
    Did you refridgerate them? They always get hard for me in the fridge. Also I would use a hand mixer not a blender.
    Avant Labs Rep

thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would advise you guys to invest in a processor not a blender if you are making bars, it works much much better.

Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Odlicno Velikimajmun!
    You gotta love how sports will f*ck with ya, make you believe you can come back from an insurmountable deficit and then get kicked right in the nuts when you're almost there - Bluntdogg

Vee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    JUGOSLAVIA!!...Jiveli Jugosloveni..lepo je videti da se jos ima nekoliko jugosloveni koi treniraju...as a matter of fact, it's known that we have the best genes!