JJz71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

which muscles to work out together..?

I was just wondering from personal experience..is it better to work tricpes on your chest day or do you like working them on the same day as you work your biceps? Thanks

Location: Throw it up, hold it up, gun bust, 4 fingers up, two twisted in the middle with the thumb tuck
    Rodity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: which muscles to work out together..?

Originally posted by JJz71
    I was just wondering from personal experience..is it better to work tricpes on your chest day or do you like working them on the same day as you work your biceps? Thanks
    Whichever you want as long as you don't overtrain. Triceps and Chest are either on the same day, or are not near each other in terms of days in your weekly split. I just don't recommend training large muscle groups together because the volume is too high for once a week splits.

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: which muscles to work out together..?

Originally posted by Rodity
    Whichever you want as long as you don't overtrain. Triceps and Chest are either on the same day, or are not near each other in terms of days in your weekly split. I just don't recommend training large muscle groups together because the volume is too high for once a week splits.
    That pretty much sums up my feelings and opinions as well.