Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Johnny Jackson...looked awful

I was very dissapointed to see him looking so bad at the Colorado pro. I anticipated seeing him more than any other bodybuilder, and wow...What a dissapointment.

I know he'd took some time off to try for a child, but I heard somebody in another thead mention something about money problems?

His legs wee most noticably bad. He lacked conditioning, had absolutely zero sweep to his quads, no calves whatsoever and lacked detail.

Anyone else sharre my feelings?
    Founder of DPA Fitness & Author of The Weight Training Antidote.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote

The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ajk_Lpool View Post
    I was very dissapointed to see him looking so bad at the Colorado pro. I anticipated seeing him more than any other bodybuilder, and wow...What a dissapointment.

I know he'd took some time off to try for a child, but I heard somebody in another thead mention something about money problems?

His legs wee most noticably bad. He lacked conditioning, had absolutely zero sweep to his quads, no calves whatsoever and lacked detail.

Anyone else sharre my feelings?
    His legs are always the problem

Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Masterpeice View Post
    True, but still, this was the worst I have EVER seen them look.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote

Dexter Martinez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dexter Martinez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dexter Martinez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dexter Martinez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dexter Martinez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dexter Martinez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dexter Martinez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dexter Martinez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dexter Martinez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dexter Martinez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dexter Martinez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Masterpeice View Post
    The rest of him was above par

duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think he looked like he always looks...Huge huge traps,shoulder, chest, then what u get down to the legs it gets smaller and smaller. Still, the man is a beast.

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    maybe he's concentrating too much on his powerlifting and not enough on his bodybuilding
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

hmmm....grits taste good Bigdolf's Avatar
    Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    I gotta say it: to much cell tech
    xboxlive IXI Bigdolf IXI

psn bigdolfmoney

I rep back always

owe reps to

I think when he's on, he's top 10 Olympia quality. he looked no where NEAR that level at the Colorado.. he was also narrow as hell. He didn't even hold the same density that I've seen him bring in the past.

wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just dont think he has his head screwed on 100% for bodybuilding at the minute. Didnt he just have a kid?
    "Life gets heavy sometimes." - Hugo Girard

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO View Post
    maybe he's concentrating too much on his powerlifting and not enough on his bodybuilding
    I don't know if it's his training so much as his conditioning.

When he comes in looking crisp and thin-skinned, his muscularity is out of this world. But he comes in bloated more often than not. It's sad seeing him always come in bloated and looking like **** when he looks perfectly fine a few weeks out.

Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    I don't know if it's his training so much as his conditioning.

When he comes in looking crisp and thin-skinned, his muscularity is out of this world. But he comes in bloated more often than not. It's sad seeing him always come in bloated and looking like **** when he looks perfectly fine a few weeks out.
    Yea, like i said, when JJ is on, he has a unique look to him. It's a shame really.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea, like i said, when JJ is on, he has a unique look to him. It's a shame really.
    Yeah, seriously... no one's thick as a brick like JJ. The guy is clearly jacked right out of this world. I just wish he'd iron out the bugs pre contest. I don't know if his diet is off or he's taking too much estrogenic gear, but the bloat has got to go. He probably feels terrible not winning any pro contests. He has a lot of potential.

thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thespokesman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    maybe he should train with milos for a while

Kstewart3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kstewart3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kstewart3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kstewart3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kstewart3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kstewart3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kstewart3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kstewart3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kstewart3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kstewart3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    True, but still, this was the worst I have EVER seen them look.
    ...thats a little extreme.

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    his legs werent as good as they need to be, but to say he looked aweful is rediculous

Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Jesus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    any pics @ all?
    "Overall I'd just like to give a warning to you guys doing these no-fap challenges. It changes who you are. It has made me undeniably stronger in mind and body, but at what cost?"

Yeah, seriously... no one's thick as a brick like JJ. The guy is clearly jacked right out of this world. I just wish he'd iron out the bugs pre contest. I don't know if his diet is off or he's taking too much estrogenic gear, but the bloat has got to go. He probably feels terrible not winning any pro contests. He has a lot of potential.
    He has won a pro contest last year - can't remember what one it was, but he's definitely won one. I remember reading the interview afterwards he was saying how relieved he was to have landed his first pro win.

Originally Posted by elykdogg View Post
    his legs werent as good as they need to be, but to say he looked aweful is rediculous
    He looked awful for his standards, I stand by my statement.

Rock You Like a Hurricane ryuten's Avatar
    ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i just saw his pics and yea JJ does look terrible
    and lol @ branch placing 7th

Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just wish he'd iron out the bugs pre contest. I don't know if his diet is off or he's taking too much estrogenic gear, but the bloat has got to go. He probably feels terrible not winning any pro contests. He has a lot of potential.
    He won the Montreal Pro lastyear!!!

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pics?
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007

duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100) duncanlukas is not very well liked. (-100)
    he didnt look that bad lol...he wasnt on tho thats for sure....i even think he lost a little size up top as hard as that is to believe....hopefully he can still qualify for the O...I know hes doing the Montreal again and the Atlantic city so he'll do good in those smaller shows no doubt..we ll see

Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he trains for powerlifting and bb'ing, but he ONLY does squats for legs, and while they are a good mass builder, you need more than just squats to build a good pair of legs...
    the only time you should ever talk about sex is on the phone to a trained professional at $3.99 a minute.

He only does squats for legs??? Dude, where the hell did u read that...im sure he does more than squats for his legs

chasn w8t's like its pu$y Jamps's Avatar
    Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok can someone plz post sum picz up???

Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    He won the Montreal Pro lastyear!!!
    That's correct! For some reason I was thinking it was a show in Toronto, but it was on the tip of my tongue. Frank Mcgrath didn't compete because of his shoulder infection or something like that. What a shame. But congrats to JJ for his first IFBB Professional win!

I hope he nails his conditioning. I hate flipping through magazines to find bloated pictures of him where he looks like a cross between a tank and a ninja turtle.

AH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    picz
    "The second night I filled it to the .4 mark which is 40 I/U's OF f****** HUMALOG!!! Yes 40 I/U's!!! I thought that it was 4 I/U's. I guess that is why I went hypo"

LOL

dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by a.hillier View Post
    picz
    x1000

bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Scroll down to the bottom of this page, http://www.flexonline.com/news/218# and you can see pics of all cometitors, and comparison pics

Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000)
    OK i guess i'll post up the picz....