bearfan3454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Grapefruit Juice and Creatine..

Is it ok for me to take pw grapefruit juice or should i just get grapejuice?

cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is there a difference between grapefruit juice and grape juice? and im pretty sure both are fine to take post workout with creatine.
    Go to your local pound and adopt a cat or dog. It will add years to your life and theirs.

Go Noles!

i dk can someone check....???

haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well ...grapefruit juice is know to lower insulin levels ....so taking it post work out would not be ideal due to the fact you are looking for the nice insulin spike after working out .....

Grape juice is fine ...and a good source for alot of sugar(40g per serv) to give you that spike ....stick with the grape juice ....
    In Flames We Trust.

Bold/Havoc log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111655091

georgep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Grapefruit is a citrus fruit so like oranges contains citric acid.

I have read before that drinking orange juice with creatine is not advisable, and I assume the same issues would apply to grapefruit juice.

Grape juice is the preferred choice of many, though better would be dextrose, creatine and water mixed together.

alright