Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chasing a girl

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Chasing a girl

It seems that on the misc everyone always says never chase a girl, especially one that's rejected you. I advise the same, if not for anything aside from my pride.

However, IRL I very often see the opposite, and on top of that I see positive outcomes.

- One of my good friends chased a girl and is now married to her.
    - There's a story in Elon Musk's biography where a girl stood him up, he discovered where she studied and went there to bring her icecream anyway. They ended up dating.
    - A girl I dated told me about her ex who persisted for weeks after she said she wasn't interested and eventually she "fell for him" and they dated for years.

I have more examples where persistence seemed to pay off for the guy. I've never really persisted, but IRL this seems so common and typical.

If the guys in the above example listened to misc, they would never have dated and ****ed.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those are just exceptions though, doesn't make it the rule dude.

The reality is most of the time if you're constantly chasing after a woman, she ain't interested in you PERIOD and alot of the misc knows this from their experiences. That's what Manipulative Timewasters look for is desperate clowns chasing after them and boosting their egos.

Plus why waste time chasing after one woman when there are plenty of them out there? Who has time to do that?

That's some straight simp chit.
    Last edited by BlackScorpio91; 02-05-2019 at 05:27 PM.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Husband wanted to get married after a month and a half, I was like nah. Instead of taking offense to that and going NC he continued to pursue. Eventually, it was time and we got engaged then married. Here we are, almost 2 years in and very blessed and happy that we met each other.

Non-creepy chasing is expected and rewarded I'd say. But there's a fine line there about detecting signs and making things up in your head because you want it so bad.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lol I used to chase girls (who showed signs of interest but played games too) before I found misc and I smashed more (srs) and funny thing is I was kinda awkward looking going through puberty and now I have chad facial structure who gets too much attention (I didnโ€™t get this type of attention before)

But Iโ€™m completely against chasing sloots 100%

I love your sig. future know wassup

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Plus why waste time chasing after one woman when there are plenty of them out there? Who has time to do that?

That's some straight simp chit.
    Just to play devil's advocate:
    - If a guy does nothing, guaranteed nothing will ever happen.
    - If a guy puts in the effort to chase, there's a chance.

Now I'm not saying that chance is high, it's respectful behavior, or his time wouldn't be better spent pursuing another woman. But it's still true, given the IRL anecdotes I have. Now that I think about it, my ex had a similar story from high school and she ended up madly in love with the guy.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    This is a good way to get a restraining order put on you.

Are there certain women that may purposely give you an attitude but they do it in a way where they want you to try harder?

Possibly.

But, when a woman plays games the odds are against you where the woman is using you for validation (attention).

Woman constantly complain how men use them for sex, but women use men dry for attention.

At least men will be honest and say they want sex, while women will manipulate and destroy your mind just because they can.

I think if a woman wants to be chased and chased specifically means reject you and expect you to keep asking...

She doesn't respect you and not only that, she doesn't males.

If I talked to a woman and I knew she's acting like this towards other men, I wouldn't want her.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sure it can have results but at the cost of your dignity. Not worth it to me.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Just to play devil's advocate:
    - If a guy does nothing, guaranteed nothing will ever happen.
    - If a guy puts in the effort to chase, there's a chance.

Now I'm not saying that chance is high, it's respectful behavior, or his time wouldn't be better spent pursuing another woman. But it's still true, given the IRL anecdotes I have. Now that I think about it, my ex had a similar story from high school and she ended up madly in love with the guy.
    If a guy has options or is trying to get more options, he ain't going to chase one chick. FACTS.

I mean every woman is different but to guys who have some experience dealing with women, going after one woman for a long period is a waste of time.

I mean there's only so much chasing you can do until you give up.

Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    Sure it can have results but at the cost of your dignity. Not worth it to me.
    I agree, but it seems to work more than the misc claims.

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    If a guy has options or is trying to get more options, he ain't going to chase one chick. FACTS.
    Not every guy has lots of options, kinda going off topic though. I'm not arguing that men should chase, I'm claiming it works reasonably often, which is surprising to me.

textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000) textgod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    CHASING every female that smiles at you walking down the street is a bad look.

PURSUING a woman to demonstrate your interest in her goes beyond "i just wanna bang you in the mcdonalds bathroom right now" is how you actually get a quality woman.

it's not all black and white. you're not either a stalker or a loner. in reality there is a middle ground where you can tactfully show interest in another person without "losing your dignity." you're apparently a reasonably intelligent guy with enough dating experience to not be this naive but I guess the misc mentality is strong...

Not every guy has lots of options, kinda going off topic though. I'm not arguing that men should chase, I'm claiming it works reasonably often, which is surprising to me.
    Even if a guy doesn't have options, he should still go after other women with that abundance mentality. Every guy should have that mentality even if he ain't a player.

If it works for some guys, good for them? It doesn't work for me and many other guys.

alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100)

Even if you donโ€™t have options you should act like you have lots

I was thinking yesterday how so many guys (even really good looking ones) chase sloots and sometimes it works too but man self respect is more important

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most miscers know fuk all about women.

That said, "don't chase" is good general advice because guys who need advice in the first place are often too autistic to know the difference between chasing a no and chasing a maybe. All those guys chased a maybe. Furthermore, it should also be kept in mind that girl who's easy is often easy for everyone. It's not a coincidence that 90% of miscers have an "all women are sloots" mentality and so many of them have experiences getting cucked. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean that the reverse is true--that a girl who is hard to get is hard to get for everyone--but it becomes a mere possibility rather than an almost guarantee.

A little bit of resistance isn't a bad thing, and a lot of men also enjoy a bit of a chase.

I don't think those are mutually exclusive at all. Even guys with options will chase a girl he really likes while maintaining his side chicks.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If a man is chasing and it is working out for him, she is 100% giving off signals she wants him to chase. I don't believe for one second a man gets shut down hard and then continues to chase and gets anything more than a restraining order.

A woman I broke it off with after a few dates over a month ago still msgs me. It's not like she's going to wear me down and I'm going to change my mind. That would only work if I still wanted her.

If I want a woman, I'll give it a go and make an effort, but with no reciprocation.. peace out.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcdeez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep i have some stories like that from friends too, looks like it works sometimes.

One of my good friend took one girl for a car meet with her friend and me.
    He asked her out aigain she rejected him.
    He chased and tryied for almost 8 months to get another date(while seeing other woman) and he finally got a date and dated her for almost a year.

Me i cant donit i have to much ego lol it gets on my nerve get rejected 4 times in a row **** that

bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree. People are so quick to give up anymore that itโ€™s actually attractive when someone persists. I recently experienced this with someone I was dating and though we ultimately couldnโ€™t manage to get along, the guy kept coming back and trying. It was endearing and it made me want to try harder as well. Good riddance though, kind of a prick.

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feel like there are 2 different ideas of "chasing" being tossed around this thread. One where the girl is clearly not interested and stringing you along at best

and the other where she has some type of interest but is on the fence on you for whatever reason.

the former is an absolute waste of time. Chasing the latter is fine when you don't really got anything to lose from doing so.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Iโ€™m currently chasing one and itโ€™s frusterating. We have been together almost 3 months and I think she is awesome and we have an awesome time when together but I feel like Iโ€™m doing all the work to keep it together. She gets super defensive about anything I ask and threatens to disappear about anything. She will not answer a text or call for days and if I ask her about it she cries and says Iโ€™m calling her a whore. What am I supposed to think when you leave my apt after not having sex with me and donโ€™t reply to a message for 3 days? Thatโ€™s crazy. She blocked me for 2 days this week because I told her she is obviously with another guy if you arenโ€™t answering a damn txt message for 3 days. But I ordered her pizzas and put notes and candies on her car at work to get us back together and it worked but in a way I feel beta because I still feel Iโ€™m in the right. I feel bad if she in fact isnโ€™t trying to be with other people but I donโ€™t think there is anyone in the world who not feel the same way. I mean you turned me foe. For sex 2 weeks in a row and then blew me off one week and are refusing phone calls and messages. Thatโ€™s weird as hell. They get defensive and are like look through my phone but Iโ€™m not stupid. I know you can block people when you want and it doesnโ€™t show up. Makes me wonder if they block me every time they leave

bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    Iโ€™m currently chasing one and itโ€™s frusterating. We have been together almost 3 months and I think she is awesome and we have an awesome time when together but I feel like Iโ€™m doing all the work to keep it together. She gets super defensive about anything I ask and threatens to disappear about anything. She will not answer a text or call for days and if I ask her about it she cries and says Iโ€™m calling her a whore. What am I supposed to think when you leave my apt after not having sex with me and donโ€™t reply to a message for 3 days? Thatโ€™s crazy. She blocked me for 2 days this week because I told her she is obviously with another guy if you arenโ€™t answering a damn txt message for 3 days. But I ordered her pizzas and put notes and candies on her car at work to get us back together and it worked but in a way I feel beta because I still feel Iโ€™m in the right. I feel bad if she in fact isnโ€™t trying to be with other people but I donโ€™t think there is anyone in the world who not feel the same way. I mean you turned me foe. For sex 2 weeks in a row and then blew me off one week and are refusing phone calls and messages. Thatโ€™s weird as hell. They get defensive and are like look through my phone but Iโ€™m not stupid. I know you can block people when you want and it doesnโ€™t show up. Makes me wonder if they block me every time they leave
    Donโ€™t walk away, RUN.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bruh... 38 and still finding yourself in situations like this...!? Sounds like you get off on toxic relationships.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No one should ever have to put up with that type of nonsense. I can't believe you lasted 3 months.

Get out now.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is easier said than done. I honestly feel like the girl in with is playing me. Like she says she is coming over or will call and then just doesnโ€™t and doesnโ€™t even bother to tell me her plans changed. To me that is the most disrespectful thing a person could do. I feel like to them they are like he is always available and when they broke it off with me I came back like a beta bitch buying gifts and all but I really like them do I donโ€™t know. I just feel itโ€™s off to s bad start because if Iโ€™m already letting them do this to me it could be really bad in the future. I actually have a few girls that want to go out but to me they care nothing compared to her so I stay being the bitch but I really wonder what would happen if one day she was like coming over and then I said oppps Iโ€™m going out with this other chick. Would thst end it forever or would she start showing me more respect. She just is the type that runs off every tine she is mad and Iโ€™m the type that tells people what I dislike so Iโ€™m not sure how long I can keep this going. I do know I donโ€™t see many guys putting up with this type stuff. Most guys I know get laid too much to put up with a chick that doesnโ€™t even answer a txt for 3 days

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well yeah if you like a guy then it feels amazing if he pursues you. Itโ€™s romantic and very flattering.

If you donโ€™t like a guy and youโ€™ve made that clear, and he continues to pursue, that is not good.

This is easier said than done. I honestly feel like the girl in with is playing me. Like she says she is coming over or will call and then just doesnโ€™t and doesnโ€™t even bother to tell me her plans changed. To me that is the most disrespectful thing a person could do. I feel like to them they are like he is always available and when they broke it off with me I came back like a beta bitch buying gifts and all but I really like them do I donโ€™t know. I just feel itโ€™s off to s bad start because if Iโ€™m already letting them do this to me it could be really bad in the future. I actually have a few girls that want to go out but to me they care nothing compared to her so I stay being the bitch but I really wonder what would happen if one day she was like coming over and then I said oppps Iโ€™m going out with this other chick. Would thst end it forever or would she start showing me more respect. She just is the type that runs off every tine she is mad and Iโ€™m the type that tells people what I dislike so Iโ€™m not sure how long I can keep this going. I do know I donโ€™t see many guys putting up with this type stuff. Most guys I know get laid too much to put up with a chick that doesnโ€™t even answer a txt for 3 days
    Sheโ€™s 100% playing you, and youโ€™re letting her. Cut her off, delete her number. It really is that simple.

Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m thinking but it didnโ€™t start out like this. We were texting and calling daily and she stays here on the weekends. I really like her a lot but I know this is bs too. Like she went ghost almost a whole week and when I politely asked if there was another guy she cried and said I was calling her a whore. This last weekend she flipped out over nothing and blocked me for 3 days and I felt so heart broken. I think I have fallen in love with someone who loves to torment people but I donโ€™t know what to do and I want to do badly believe them that thereโ€™s no one else but I think anyone would feel the same suspicions

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    This

Not this
    Sounds good but thereโ€™s no way to tell if someoneโ€™s interested or just want attention

Talked to this chick who was staring at me and would always come hangout where she saw she first. She started to blush so I got her snap and I was like man I got this . Few days later sent her snap saying hey and she didnโ€™t respond. She see me again and Iโ€™d like oh hey how are doing etc

Lots of girls just love attention

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m thinking but it didnโ€™t start out like this. We were texting and calling daily and she stays here on the weekends. I really like her a lot but I know this is bs too. Like she went ghost almost a whole week and when I politely asked if there was another guy she cried and said I was calling her a whore. This last weekend she flipped out over nothing and blocked me for 3 days and I felt so heart broken. I think I have fallen in love with someone who loves to torment people but I donโ€™t know what to do and I want to do badly believe them that thereโ€™s no one else but I think anyone would feel the same suspicions
    Find someone else. Leave her on read...

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Are you really 38??

You seem immature and inexperienced with relationships. Mature emotionally healthy people would not want a relationship with someone who acts like she does.

Cool

I really have and do struggle meeting people and I prefer to be with a female. I actually lived with a woman for 5 years who mentally and physically abused me. She even cheated on me where everyone on ******** even knew about before me but my income was so low I couldnโ€™t leave anyways. She loved degrading me and even after I left I didnโ€™t have enough confidence to approach any female. I always was rejected in my past although I feel Iโ€™m good looking and a hard working responsible man. There also arenโ€™t many females around and the ones That add are born with more money than Iโ€™ll ever earn. It could be from my past experiences that Iโ€™m looking for people to screw me over instead of just enjoying what I have in front of me. To me I really like this person and I want them in my life so Iโ€™m willing to put up with sone of the stuff until we can resolve it

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    This

Not this
    Wtf?

So you think guys should chase after only one woman at a time?