Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit dAi's BodySpace

What Happens if you jack off 3 times a Day?

what are the side effects if i jack off 3 times a day? or more than once a day?

I heard it's bad because your dick will have diffculty to get hard when it's time to have sex or u'll last longer or...some other stuff?

true ?

nicholtl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not at all. Just that if you have sex the same day you've jacked off 3 times, you'll probably shoot a puny load.

Stats: 6'0", 186 lbs
    BodyPoints: 681
    derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit derekmac's BodySpace
    It will fall off.
    New and improved in 2010

"You want to grow....you have to learn first" - Chi_town

"Progression is all that matters, brothers" - LostProphet

"Welcome to the world of talk shows...where everybody seems to know"- dc talk

"Welcome to Placebo-Ville. Population-YOU"- Will Brink

RIP Raprazant...you will be missed.

esmir04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i did it 5 times one day while i was not in school and i was home alone for the whole day

nothing happened

my tool turned a little red

miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit miltoney's BodySpace

Re: What Happens if you jack off 3 times a Day?

Originally posted by dAi

I heard it's bad because your dick will have diffculty to get hard when it's time to have sex or u'll last longer or...some other stuff?

true ?

Originally posted by dAi
    Has any of y'all had this problem that when you're gonna **** a girl and when u about to **** Her, you dick won't get hard at all?

And i'm trying my best to get it back hard again but it'll go soft

It has happened for the 4th time with the same peson (my girlfriend)
    you answered your own question.

Stats: 6'1", 227 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12597
    GM54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GM54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GM54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GM54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GM54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GM54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GM54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GM54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GM54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GM54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GM54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit GM54's BodySpace
    one of ur arms will be a lot bigger n stronger then the other

Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dAi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit dAi's BodySpace
    Originally posted by GYRO
    one of ur arms will be a lot bigger n stronger then the other
    I've seen this happen to me before...

Originally posted by nicholtl
    Not at all. Just that if you have sex the same day you've jacked off 3 times, you'll probably shoot a puny load.
    punyload? meaning shoot nothing?

Originally posted by derekmac
    It will fall off.
    holy ****! u really think so? cuz my dick soemtimes wont get hard

miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miltoney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why you jerkin off so much?

BodyPoints: 1527
    MMinSIN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MMinSIN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MMinSIN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MMinSIN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MMinSIN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MMinSIN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MMinSIN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MMinSIN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MMinSIN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MMinSIN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MMinSIN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MMinSIN's BodySpace

Originally posted by dAi

true ?
    No side effects - you have 3 orgasms a day. Your load will decrease, however, and your dick will be a little tender.

Nothing that abstinence will not cure

MM

Stats: 6'0", 217 lbs
    BodyPoints: 571
    momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) momotheglutton has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit momotheglutton's BodySpace
    I probably averaged jacking off over 2.5 times a day through much of high school and college during the times when I wasn't dating. There were quite a few blocks of time where I was doing it 3 times a day. Never really noticed any side effects, but don't expect to be matching Peter North's load if you do this.

Originally posted by momotheglutton
    I probably averaged jacking off over 2.5 times a day through much of high school and college during the times when I wasn't dating. There were quite a few blocks of time where I was doing it 3 times a day. Never really noticed any side effects, but don't expect to be matching Peter North's load if you do this.
    okay, I can see jerking off 2 times, or three times, but how do you jerk off 2.5 times?

j/k i know what you mean.

BodyPoints: 6624
    violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) violinlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit violinlifter's BodySpace
    Try it and find out.
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...

BodyPoints: 231
    ButterBoi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ButterBoi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ButterBoi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ButterBoi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ButterBoi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ButterBoi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ButterBoi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ButterBoi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ButterBoi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ButterBoi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ButterBoi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit ButterBoi's BodySpace
    How the fawk do u guys jack off more than once a day? I do it once and i am done the whole day. I cant imagine jacking off more than one time a day...The dude that said he jacked off 5x in a day...WTF are u sure you "came" the 5 times? or did u just touch your dick for a while?

Registered User captain piddles's Avatar
    captain piddles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) captain piddles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) captain piddles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) captain piddles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) captain piddles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) captain piddles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) captain piddles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) captain piddles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) captain piddles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) captain piddles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) captain piddles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got to the point of shooting air

6 times same day

esmir04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by ButterBoi
    How the fawk do u guys jack off more than once a day? I do it once and i am done the whole day. I cant imagine jacking off more than one time a day...The dude that said he jacked off 5x in a day...WTF are u sure you "came" the 5 times? or did u just touch your dick for a while?
    i blew the load each time i did it

i was bored and did not have a gf for about 4 months to do the job, and first time i got privecy and took advantage of it

soon-2-be CB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you must be one of them puny guys who never have a hard-on , and dont mind if you blow a bunch of money on a date, and the girl just gives you a kiss at the end of the night. Are you finishing a roid cycle or something?!?!?!

God, theres some days where I cant get out of bed in the morning until i wack it 4 times, then i get the urge sometime in the middle of the day, then I have to wack it at least once before i go to bed.

Id say i average 3.5 times a day.

BlahUghBlah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlahUghBlah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlahUghBlah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlahUghBlah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlahUghBlah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlahUghBlah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I usually only jack off two times a day if the first time is in the morning, and teh second one at night.

Brimstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brimstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brimstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brimstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brimstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brimstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Originally posted by dAi
    What Happens if you jack off 3 times a Day?
    You make the baby jesus cry...
    Brim

Quod Me Nutruit Me Destruit
    "Vanity...definitley my favorite sin."~~Devils Advocate
    .............\ \\\/// /.............
    ..............\ ~ ~ /...............
    ..............( @ @ )...............
    ------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----

A|X is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

no energy for a workout.
    heh

Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You will get some 17" forearms.

Stats: 5'9", 173 lbs
    BodyPoints: 76500
    gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit gympunk's BodySpace
    Back when I was 13>20 I J/O 3x's a day or more lot of times!
    I was a horny desperate geeky punk-rock kid!

Only side effects:

1.) Feeling like a loser (why don't I have a GF? Does everybody jack it this much?, etc...)

2.) Balls actually ache

3.) Foreskin/head gets kind of irritated!

4.) After 3+ x's almost nothing shoots when you bust, whic is quite a feat!

Stats: 5'8", 171 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5523
    damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit damn y_all's BodySpace
    you're mom asks where all the paper napkins went?!

BodyPoints: 18
    Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Nestle's BodySpace
    I smell a 12 year old =:-o
    Life is but a dream. Wake me when its over.

E-Pimp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't understand whats so hard? A couple weeks ago i ejaculated about 10 times in one day. Had lots of porn and was bored so went to town periodically over the course of a day. Usually my sex drive isn't that high and normal is about 2 times a day. Ejaculating 3 or 4 times certainly isnt uncommon or even hard for me.
    I have a sharp mouth and if you don't like it you can STFU. Bow down to the E-Pimp.

E-Pimp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I must have one hell of a reserve tank then cause usually i don't start blowing dry until orgasm 10 or so.
    I have a sharp mouth and if you don't like it you can STFU. Bow down to the E-Pimp.

bts327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bts327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bts327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bts327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bts327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bts327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bts327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bts327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bts327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bts327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bts327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your nuts will shrivel and your muscles will deflate.

Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nestle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Nestle's BodySpace
    Originally posted by bts327
    your nuts will shrivel and your muscles will deflate.

Brak86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brak86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brak86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brak86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brak86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brak86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brak86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brak86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brak86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brak86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brak86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump....i only do it once a day, when im really bored, twice at most.
    Good, Bad, Im the guy with the gun-Army of Darkness

SEE KILL BILL VOL 2: PAI MAI IS A GOD

Visit Nestle's BodySpace
    When I lay the smackdown on mines I dont cum...I save...Its called recycle

ridin on dubs is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Originally posted by dAi

true ?
    Ban this queer for being such a retard.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast