Closed Thread
    swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

the most common questions

everyone in here keeps asking please help my routine, what builds the best and what is a good routine. a lot of people will go against me when i say this, but bodybuilding and EVERY SINGLE THING IN LIFE IS ABOUT CONSISTENCY AND PRACTICE. i cannot stress that enough. i am about 7 weeks new to bodybuilding and yes, a diet is important, yes a good workout is important but you could do the most minimal workouts and the most grueling workouts and eat the crappiest food, but yet if you are consistent year after year you will get results. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, PEOPLE SAY TO HAVE A GOOD DIET AND WORKOUT ROUTINE SO RESULTS COME QUICKER. you can build muscle without much working out and bad diet. if you eat regular yet keep it consistent, results will come. arnold- lifting since he was 15- champion in his 20's, years of lifting. Every great bodybuilder has been working out at LEAST 6 years before they won a major competition. it just takes time and in some ways practice with lifting weights imo.

GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: the most common questions

Originally posted by swordfish87
    everyone in here keeps asking please help my routine, what builds the best and what is a good routine. a lot of people will go against me when i say this, but bodybuilding and EVERY SINGLE THING IN LIFE IS ABOUT CONSISTENCY AND PRACTICE. i cannot stress that enough. i am about 7 weeks new to bodybuilding and yes, a diet is important, yes a good workout is important but you could do the most minimal workouts and the most grueling workouts and eat the crappiest food, but yet if you are consistent year after year you will get results. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, PEOPLE SAY TO HAVE A GOOD DIET AND WORKOUT ROUTINE SO RESULTS COME QUICKER. you can build muscle without much working out and bad diet. if you eat regular yet keep it consistent, results will come. arnold- lifting since he was 15- champion in his 20's, years of lifting. Every great bodybuilder has been working out at LEAST 6 years before they won a major competition. it just takes time and in some ways practice with lifting weights imo.
    No offense but that was the STUPIDEST thing I've ever read. Untrue in so many ways.

1. You can NOT, I repeat, NOT have a bad diet and build muscle.
    2. You can NOT, I repeat, NOT half-ass your workout and build muscle.
    3. It takes many years of HARD workouts and GREAT dieting to build a top body, that's why the pro's don't win for a few years.

And that's just the tip of the ice burg. So before you say this again, go eat fast food and do 3 minute workouts for a year, then come show me how much "muscle" you've gained. And again, no offense.. just the truth.

Branto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Branto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Branto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Branto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Branto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Branto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Branto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Branto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Branto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Branto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Branto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Re: the most common questions

Originally posted by GBI
    No offense but that was the STUPIDEST thing I've ever read. Untrue in so many ways.

3. It takes many years of HARD workouts and GREAT dieting to build a top body, that's why the pro's don't win for a few years.

And that's just the tip of the ice burg. So before you say this again, go eat fast food and do 3 minute workouts for a year, then come show me how much "muscle" you've gained. And again, no offense.. just the truth.
    Well said!
    I'll be the first to say, I'm not the biggest person in the world...

But I will be!

Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you can build muscle with a half assed consistent increasing of your load on the lifts but only performing a few sets and leaving will not give you optimal gains.

People are also able to gain muscle on a poor diet, there are always exceptions

it also depends on how extreme you are defining half-assed or "poor diet"

GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Muscle D
    you can build muscle with a half assed consistent increasing of your load on the lifts but only performing a few sets and leaving will not give you optimal gains.

People are also able to gain muscle on a poor diet, there are always exceptions

it also depends on how extreme you are defining half-assed or "poor diet"
    True, but it'd be PRETTY DAMN HARD! Also you'd never get big, maybe just a little harder muscle.

Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: the most common questions

Originally posted by GBI

yea i'd have 2 agree one of the stupidest things i've ever read and btw (to the thread starter) where the hell did u get that info is that just sum randomn guess u made bc u want 2 get big but dont wanna workout hard or eat rite

i mean ur telling me that hardly stimulating ur muscles or providing the correct nutrition for ur body 2 create the adaptive response of the exercise u'll grow

i guess that if ur doing **** its ok if u just keep on doing **** consistently

sry if i sound like im flaming u bro but c'mon that wasnt just stupid that was posted as one of ur randomn guesses

swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swordfish87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well maybe im saying it a little too deep, but with a half assed diet, and half assed workout, and a lot of consistency you CAN build muscle just at a much slower pace. hows that to clear it up.

pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbradish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you work out consistently you will gain muscle over time, even if you don't change your diet.

This is the way most people choose to workout, lol.

ayls101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I definitely agree with you, it takes persistence and consistency for a person to get good results. If you don't work hard for it regularly, you wont get the result that you want. Its always not a quick scheme, hard work pays off.

amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ayls101 View Post
    I definitely agree with you, it takes persistence and consistency for a person to get good results. If you don't work hard for it regularly, you wont get the result that you want. Its always not a quick scheme, hard work pays off.
    Have you seen when this thread was started?

Almost a decade ago...
    *Wish I was dead crew*

KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gj reviving the dead
    Check out my Madcow 5x5 Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166952781

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong necro, i wonder how the op's doing in life