jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What happens if you don't drink enough water?

I always struggle to get my gallon a day. I don't know why because if I drank a pint of water for every waking hour a day I would get a out 16 pints per day. Niw that is more than enough. For some reason I just never get enough.

Not sure if I want someone to scare me into drinking more.

Is it like if you don't eat enough Protein, you won't put on as much size? Or, are there real medical effects?

Julian~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julian~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julian~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julian~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julian~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julian~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julian~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julian~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julian~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julian~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Julian~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not having enough water leads to
    SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION!!!

That scare you enough?

If not, then remember that on high protein diets, you need adequate water for your kidneysto function. I've also found that my lifts tend to be weaker when i don't drink. And god forbid you drink ethanol and then drink little water, and then go work out.
    Abercrombie's not about helping people, No, Abercrombie's about about playing rugby in a fresh green field with your bset buddy, and both of you forgot your clothes. Abercrombie's about hittin the slopes on a crisp winter day, then going back to roaring fire and having group sex. Abercrombie's about doing laps at the old pool house with your bros from the swim team, and shaving each other's legs for speed, and each other's nads for fun.

BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You get thirsty.

ChacoTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChacoTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChacoTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChacoTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChacoTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChacoTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChacoTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChacoTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChacoTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChacoTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChacoTom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unless you eat particularly dry food, you only need about 4 glasses of water a day. All the rest of the water you need comes from the food you eat and other liquids you consume. If you do intense cardio, you might add another 8 to 16 ozs. of water.

This preoccupation with drinking water like there's no tomorrow is based on urban mythology. Generally, if you drink when you're thirsty, you'll be just fine.

Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you dont drink enough water you get dehydrated. And your piss turns yellow.

Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ChacoTom View Post
    Unless you eat particularly dry food, you only need about 4 glasses of water a day. All the rest of the water you need comes from the food you eat and other liquids you consume. If you do intense cardio, you might add another 8 to 16 ozs. of water.

This preoccupation with drinking water like there's no tomorrow is based on urban mythology. Generally, if you drink when you're thirsty, you'll be just fine.
    Well with high protein diets more water consumption is needed for your kidney to function (as the guy above you stated) Also i dont aggree with that statement at all since once your "thirsty" you are already dehydrated which basically like waiting for a heart attack to see if you have a heart problem (not a great analogy but o well)
    "Take from them everything - but give them nothing"

Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Riel28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Julian~ View Post
    Not having enough water leads to
    SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION!!!

That scare you enough?

If not, then remember that on high protein diets, you need adequate water for your kidneysto function. I've also found that my lifts tend to be weaker when i don't drink. And god forbid you drink ethanol and then drink little water, and then go work out.
    That scared the hell out of me (just got back from drinking a glass of water to write this post)
    "Take from them everything - but give them nothing"

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    not drinking enough water will also make you retain more extracellular water.
    @__@