mezaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mezaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bodybuilding and yoga?

i want to become much more flexible,get better balance and get stronger so i was thinking about doing both but will doing both affect muscle gains?
    Last edited by mezaman; 06-02-2007 at 03:17 PM.

StrongJuan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongJuan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongJuan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongJuan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongJuan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongJuan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongJuan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongJuan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongJuan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongJuan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StrongJuan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    no it wont. go ahead.

laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50) laninos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont think its as plausible

i mean you're not gonna be mondo flexible if you are a huge guy

so at one point you will either have to choose one or the other

i've never seen a huge yoga person but i could be wrong

*this is only my opinion*

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you can do both, i doubt you are going to become mr olympia so don't worry about it. You could be very big and be very flexible.

magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only issue i have with yoga is the way it stresses increases in lower back flexibility and other such joints where range of movement is not it's purpose.

For example, Lower back's purpose is Stability, pure and simply. Being able to crawl under your own crotch is not it's purpose.

However, with shoulders for example, the purpose is arm rotation.

Whether or not the 2 go together is really up to how you apply it. If you are hoping to receive hypertrophy benefits from it, there are other stretching routines that are used for this. Fascia stretching can be used in such a way, as can loaded stretching.
    2 years
    Starting weight/height = 119lbs / 5'8"
    Current weight/height - 185lbs / 5'8"

Bulking 'til 230lbs or when the Buffalo Bills have a winning season. Whichever comes first.

Step 1) Pick up a weight and a small farm animal.
    Step 2) Lift one and eat the other.