UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Is this Ronnie Coleman's wife?

The one on the right, I mean, wiseasses.
    Attached Images
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's Mama Coleman, but her actual name is Jessie Bunton..
    Damn, Son!

Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    man, now I see where Ron gets it from!

his mamas a beast, she is mad strong lookin haha, would rape me possibly
    Peace!

Registered User Personification's Avatar
    Personification has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Personification has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Personification has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Personification has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Personification has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Personification has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No wonder he got so big...

his mom has hella shoulder width. LOL
    Once a man finds purpose, he is no longer a man without a path. He is no longer lost in his own decision-making, for he has put his trust in what he knows he was created to be.

FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont think Ronnie is married or has a girlfriend.
    i have a lot of tattoos for a 21 year old

myspace.com/agstud3

EJYankeeFan26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I remember reading that Ronnie Coleman does have a wife (or did; not sure if he's still married or not) by the name of Vickie Gates who's a pretty good bodybuilder in her own right.

phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well he has a daughter doesnt he? so presumably at one stage he was married or in a serious relationship? or he adopted, i dunno?

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by EJYankeeFan26
    I remember reading that Ronnie Coleman does have a wife (or did; not sure if he's still married or not) by the name of Vickie Gates who's a pretty good bodybuilder in her own right.
    They broke up a long time ago.. Sad part, after the break up Vickie's' mom passed away..
    Damn, Son!

Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Is this Ronnie Coleman's wife?

Originally posted by UliqMadiq
    The one on the right, I mean, wiseasses.
    Ya, dat's his momma. Show thum rethpect.

Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Bad Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Re: Is this Ronnie Coleman's wife?

Originally posted by Man, I'm Big
    Ya, dat's his momma. Show thum rethpect.
    homie why u talkin like Method Man?

tis all tical, rethpect back at ya man!

wu-tang forever and a day till Im old and decayed - and then some.
    Peace!

Rebel_Body has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ronnie Coleman has a wife... not sure of her name... Ronnie Colemon came to Bastrop High School and him and his wife where there... and this was about 2-3 months ago.
    Patience.....
    6 months ago at football I maxed benched 185...now I'm up to 275 and hope to get 315 before school starts.

sweetmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's Ronnie mom on the pic and her name is Jessie Benton. The girl that was at the high school with him was his soon to be wife Aimee' and the mother of his 12 yr old son. She graduated there also. Ronnie has never been married and he has 2 daughters as well.

Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At the end of Cost Of Redemption, there is an older woman who is seen with him in the kitchen of his new house in Arlington. I always thought that was his girlfriend, but now that I think of it she resembles the woman in that photo, so it was probably his mother.

His current girlfriend is a fitness competitor, there's another thread on this topic in this forum, check it out.

All about the benjamins lowroller's Avatar
    lowroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lowroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lowroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lowroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lowroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lowroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lowroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lowroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lowroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lowroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lowroller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    his mom holds her own beside him
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali

"To be the best you have to train to beat the best".- Johnnie Jackson

Work with full body splits now, what a killer.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ronnie Coleman was never married to Vicki Gates.

He does have a son, but he's like 18 years old.

Last I heard, Ronnie was dating Alti Bautista (I think that is he last name), a Fitness competitor...though in another thread on this forum someone talks about Ronnie dating some other girl that was in NO when Katrina hit.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

I don't work out, I train xplosiveDL's Avatar
    xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xplosiveDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well she's got the same ugly mug as her son
    If a guy is muscular but cant lift worth **** he is nuthing but a cosmetic pussy ,non functional muscle size =pointless silicon implants as far as i `m concerned

-> A-Rod

You want big muscles, girly man? Find big rock. Pick up big rock. Raise big rock overhead. Repeat as neccesary.

-> rent-a-lambo

laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100) laxballer is not very well liked. (-100)
    anybody got a pic of ronnie's son? Wonder if his a beast like his dad.
    Elven bread is a good pre-workout carb source.

Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mortis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by laxballer
    anybody got a pic of ronnie's son? Wonder if his a beast like his dad.
    Probably not, unless he takes steroids & growth hormone like his dad.

450g carbs a day baby tongueincheeeck's Avatar
    tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^ Or Ronnies Dad! I mean look @ ronnie and his mon together! I got a feeling the dads no lightweeeeeeeeeeght either

MrLongstreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLongstreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLongstreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLongstreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLongstreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLongstreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xplosiveDL
    well she's got the same ugly mug as her son
    I bet you can relate to it.

The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Masterpeice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mortis
    Probably not, unless he takes steroids & growth hormone like his dad.
    Man Ronnie was a beast before he got on those..so you never know

Ronnie son is 12 yrs old. He's about 140lbs and he is 5'4. His mom is 5'3 and is 110lbs. He plays a linebacker at the junior high school he attends. I have been trying to put a pic up of Ronnie, Aimee' and there son Wanya, but it keep saying my file is to big. His daughters are 19 and 20. Let's just say Ronnie is playing the fence. He's with both of them and acknowledge Aimee' as well as Alti. Some things like Alti are for business purposes only. If it was God willing Aimee' would have had 6 kids by now with him.
    They still haven't heard from them.

King Kahn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King Kahn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King Kahn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King Kahn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King Kahn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King Kahn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King Kahn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) King Kahn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

???

Originally Posted by sweetmeat
    Ronnie son is 12 yrs old. He's about 140lbs and he is 5'4. His mom is 5'3 and is 110lbs. He plays a linebacker at the junior high school he attends. I have been trying to put a pic up of Ronnie, Aimee' and there son Wanya, but it keep saying my file is to big. His daughters are 19 and 20. Let's just say Ronnie is playing the fence. He's with both of them and acknowledge Aimee' as well as Alti. Some things like Alti are for business purposes only. If it was God willing Aimee' would have had 6 kids by now with him.
    They still haven't heard from them.
    Whoooaa!! Are you saying all that stuff in the mags about him going on these cruises and trips with with Alti is pure BS? He only does that for his media image? If he really is with this Aimee chick then what's the big deal? Would this not make him a hypocrite with all the religous beliefs he pushes? I find this all very hard to believe. Where did you get this info?
    War
    Famine
    Pestilence
    Death

I am a very close friend to Aimee'. Ronnie is with Alti because she is into bodybuilding. Yeh, he took her on a free cruise, because he did some guest posing and they asked him to bring her. Aimee' found out when the magazine came out. He didn't know the pictures were in the mag. when it camw to his house, because a friend of hers took the pictures. Aimee' was at his house and he told her took look at his pic on the front and tell him what she think. She looked through the pic and saw the pic of ronnie and alti. she was pissed and hurt and all he could do was stand there with his mouth open and she knocked the **** out of him. I have heard him say that Aimee' is the only human being he is afraid of becuase if she leave him or hurt him he don't know how he will make it, because she has taken so much **** off of him. Alti has called her cursing her out, telling her she is going to kill her and aimee' went and bought her plane ticket to jump on her and Alti never showed up. Ronnie even jumped on Chris Cormier because ronnie thought Chris was trying to holla at her. Ronnie is completely crazy when it comes to Aimee. Oh and about him being a chrisitian, well I know he attends church and read his bible and pay his tithes, because I have seen him do it. He comes down to La. and when he is there he attends Aimee' church with her. they come from to different religious background. He is Baptist and she is Church of God in Christ which is another form of Pentecostal. He gets into her life because of the way she sings and the way she speak to people when she is giving the word of god. ronnie has some issues. i know for a fact he loves Aimee' and that boy, but I know what he's pulling with Alti', because the last time I talked to Aimee' she said that she knew that Alti was going to the Mr. O with him, but she can't change a man all she can do is pray for him. I have tried to get her to leave, but she loves him. She said she ia not losing anything by staying, because Alti is doing everything she's not, and that's being his whore when she get to see him 3 times out of the year. Aimee' is with him 3 times a month and go to shows with him, but stays in the room alot because she doesn't want the attention on her and there son. I wish I knew how to get these pic on here. I just pray we find Aimee'and Wanya