Jagpreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How do you guys measure your biceps?

Do you measure it flexed? or relaxed?

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    who in their right mind measures their biceps relaxed? I know they say there's no such thing as a stupid question, but c'mon, think a little
    Booo

honestly man i didnt know i was measuring my biceps relaxed

Pale Assassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pale Assassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So you didnt know you were flexing your biceps? What the hell is wrong with you?

i wasnt flexing them i just had my arm straight and measured it around

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    i take both measurements
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    flexed, at its biggest "'girth"
    "it would be wicked to be an animal, you would'nt even have to worry about making plans."
    -kevin commerford