dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED: M1T and blood in the urine

hey guys, a friend of mine is doing a cycle of M1T and 4AD; it's like his 4th or 5th week and he's planning on going off cycle on mon or tues (whichever day his nolva arrives), but here's the thing, last nite and again tonite he told me that he had blood in his urine. i said it's probably best to stop, that two or three days wont make a difference (until the nolva comes); considering he has 6-oxo to hold him over.

i did a search and only found one other post about someone else having experienced blood in the urine from M1T, and i was wondering if anyone had any more info... like how serious a symptom this is, or what it could mean (kidneys are taxed, liver is taxed... something totally different unrelated to kidneys/liver, etc). also, my friend is extremely consistent about FINISHING things, so i know he'll ask me how bad it will be to stay on the M1T for these next 2-3 days.
    I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter...

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stop taking it, go see a doctor.

LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LIFT2beHUGE is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: URGENT ADVICE NEEDED: M1T and blood in the urine

Originally posted by dressagerulz23
    hey guys, a friend of mine is doing a cycle of M1T and 4AD; it's like his 4th or 5th week .
    Your friend is an idiot to take M1T for this long period. Tell him to definitely stop, take whatever liver protectants he has on hand and get a liver value test immediately.
    -SOLID-

Steps to success:
    1.EAT
    2.Lift
    3.EAT
    4.Poop
    5.EAT
    6.Sleep
    7.Repeat

haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haunted_0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    RETARD!! 5th week on ???.....This is why these things are getting banned ...because retards like this kid dont know how to use these products

I have a guy at my work that is on M1T right now ...and he just started working out .......stupid people ....All of us educated folk suffer ...because of people like this ...
    In Flames We Trust.

Bold/Havoc log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111655091

Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What if he got dark piss i mean how can you tell you have blood in your urin?

Also what if he pees one day and the next day he wont have that blood anymore?

When there is blood in the urin will it contiue to bleed everyday?

What if one doesn't notice it and just goes on with life how long does he have to live?

Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cronus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    droctor asap!
    -----------------------Currently Researching--------------------------

I Was Built For This triniwayne's Avatar
    triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go to an emergency room forget the doctor, that may not be able to see you for a few days, seek medical attention ASAP. Do not take any more supplements of any kind until you seek professional medical help!!!

The Bull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I could be wrong, it is 645am on a sunday, so I am half asleep reading these. But doesnt blood in the urine usually result from a disfunction in the kidneys?

If he recently got hit in the kidney(s) this could cause temporary blood in the urine I believe. But like they said, 5 weeks of M1T is asking for trouble. Best of luck to him.

thelonewarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I havent ever taken any prohormones but ive pissed blood twice. To answer that one question...when you pee blood...you know it....it burns and its dark red just like if it were to come out of a cut. My mom, dad, and sister are all nurses so im able to get several doctors opinions with no waiting and completely free. At the time I was running 5-10 miles a day and the doctor said that was what had happened...it had come from really tough running workouts. He just told me to eat healthy and drink a lot of water for a couple of days before i went back at it. He said its possible that it would happen again in the future but unless it kept reoccuring simultaneously I had nothing to worry about. I suggest your buddy stop taking the ph and go to a doctor.

BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i took vpk monster test and did notice urine a little darker after only a week quit , i just take it on workout days now. it is very potent with sides , 4-5 weeks is bad on this stuff . i like higher powers trib,diol,dhea everyday with ast 4-diol 250mg and vpx monster test on workout days only . the worst part of the m1-test was lethargy or fatigue , you need to use this stuff sparingly . milk thistle for liver and nac , hawthorn berry for blood pressure cranberry extract for kidneys drink lots of water and cutt out sodas coffee to help your kidneys. and 18 year olds do not need it
    WE WILL BUILD HIM BETTER,STRONGER,FASTER

kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: URGENT ADVICE NEEDED: M1T and blood in the urine

Originally posted by dressagerulz23
    hey guys, a friend of mine is doing a cycle of M1T and 4AD; it's like his 4th or 5th week and he's planning on going off cycle on mon or tues (whichever day his nolva arrives), but here's the thing, last nite and again tonite he told me that he had blood in his urine. i said it's probably best to stop, that two or three days wont make a difference (until the nolva comes); considering he has 6-oxo to hold him over.

i did a search and only found one other post about someone else having experienced blood in the urine from M1T, and i was wondering if anyone had any more info... like how serious a symptom this is, or what it could mean (kidneys are taxed, liver is taxed... something totally different unrelated to kidneys/liver, etc). also, my friend is extremely consistent about FINISHING things, so i know he'll ask me how bad it will be to stay on the M1T for these next 2-3 days.

4th week on m1t?! you're friend is an IDIOT. He's also the reason prohormones are getting band. Stop now, m1t is very bad for your liver...very bad. I would go to the doctor RIGHT now, as in drive to a doc in the box walk in place, and say "oops".

bennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've got 4 grams of m1t in my closet,and I'll prabably never use it because of all the bad side effects I have heard from people using it.Triples your liver enzymes,drops HDL below ten,raises blood pressure,cramping,shuts you down very hard,makes you feel like sh#t,and now someones pissing blood.All that is not worth a few extra pounds.

dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thanks so much for the help guyz, i really appreciate it! i'll be showing this thread to my friend
    I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter...

tuffguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow... just wow.

i feel sorry for your friend. as others have said, discontinue the cycle IMMEDIATELY and see a doctor ASAP!