kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

My worldwide nutrition thermo drink expired 1 year ago , will i die if i take it

it has ephedra and i have 8 of them. Bitting sitting there and forgot about them, thats how many dam supps i have. Thinking of drinking them and mabye just the vitamins in it are no longer potent
    its only 5 calories and main ingredient is water 25 mg ephedra with white willow and 200 mg caffeine,, chromium and quercetin, expired 4/2003
    I emailed one supp site and the head guy said go ahead and drink it since it has ephedra and use it on a good day

kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingfish3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump

damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont think it will kill you... I have eaten expired supps before, do what you want.

bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, it won't kill you. The ephedra and caffeine may have deteriorated a bit though... If anything it might taste really nasty.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bluehazard/

LG Psarm/Anadraulic State Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113518011