attractor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) attractor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best tribulus supplement

I am looking to try a good tribulus supplement. I have already tried for over a month now on PF Unleashed but I didn't see any strength gains. I go better erections though and I enjoyed awesome sex so I think the product has its merit.

I am looking for a tribulus product that will make me stronger in the gym. If money was not an issue what would you recommend?

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i like optimum's 625 trib
    Chicks dig big calves

onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use an australian practitioner brand, MediHerb Tribulus Forte, which is really good if you can get your hands on it.

otherwise. Ultimate Nutrition Tribulus Terrestris looks great on paper (over 330gm of steroidal saponins per serve). i am gonna give this a try when my stock runs out.

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tribestan by Sopharma.

attractor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) attractor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting replies. I am glad we all agree. I checked the tribulus product by ultimate nutrition. 3 caps a day will give you more active saponinis than Nutrex Vitrix with a cost of about 4 times less. The price per active serving is even better than optimum tribulus. Is there an issue with the particular company?Could the quality of tribulus not be up to the standards?

Now about tribestan by sopharma. Is the quality of tribulus better? They are both the bulgarian type. What is the percentage of active saponins?

Thank you so much for the replies.

onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by attractor
    Interesting replies. I am glad we all agree. I checked the tribulus product by ultimate nutrition. 3 caps a day will give you more active saponinis than Nutrex Vitrix with a cost of about 4 times less. The price per active serving is even better than optimum tribulus. Is there an issue with the particular company?Could the quality of tribulus not be up to the standards?

Now about tribestan by sopharma. Is the quality of tribulus better? They are both the bulgarian type. What is the percentage of active saponins?

Thank you so much for the replies.
    my mate is a naturopath and he swears by aerial part. sure some of the other parts of the plant are strong depending on the season, he says that as a general rule of thumb allways buy aerial part for potent tribulus terrestris. (he did his thesis on the use of tribulus terrestris supplementation as male hormone replacement therapy, so i take his word for it. haha)

and of course bulgarian tribulus is the best, so stick with that.

i have an issue with brands that dont list steroidal (furostanol) saponins on their labels. it makes me question the potency of the ingredients. Biotest Tribex does this and i didnt find it a very beneficial supplement, but that may just be me.

id say go with the UN trib and see if you like it. let me know how you go too, im interested.

DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here is BB.coms info about Tribestan.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/soph/trib.html

Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I liked beyond a century's premium trib product with 15% protodioscin. I'm going to give Tribestan a try to compare the two. My sex drive is lacking after another prohormone cycle and needs a boost.

Your Ad Here has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Best tribulus supplement

I am looking to try a good tribulus supplement. I have already tried for over a month now on PF Unleashed but I didn't see any strength gains. I go better erections though and I enjoyed awesome sex so I think the product has its merit.

I am looking for a tribulus product that will make me stronger in the gym. If money was not an issue what would you recommend?
    If the Unleashed worked for you, why not stick with it? I'm not sure if Tribulus would provide any greater increase in strength.

Originally posted by Dark Helmet
    I liked beyond a century's premium trib product with 15% protodioscin. I'm going to give Tribestan a try to compare the two. My sex drive is lacking after another prohormone cycle and needs a boost.
    With Tribestan, My best results occured off six tabs a day (Take two three times a day four hours apart). Within the first few days you will feel the erection increases. By week three you'll feel stronger and more pumped in the gym. I was in my late twenties when I started using it, for those of you who are younger, you might not feel a damn thing. When your young, your test levels are already high. When your test lowers, Tribestan makes you feel like a 20 year old again.

I did read the info on tribestan. The example with the orange and the orange juice kind of pushed me away. It looks like they think the consumer is stupid to understand things like percentage of steroidal saponins and protodioscin.

By the way what do you think about this product, Tribosten by Thermolife and the claims about % protodioscin.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/thermo/trib.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/thermo/ad.jpg

Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by DRACOMACHINE
    With Tribestan, My best results occured off six tabs a day (Take two three times a day four hours apart). Within the first few days you will feel the erection increases. By week three you'll feel stronger and more pumped in the gym. I was in my late twenties when I started using it, for those of you who are younger, you might not feel a damn thing. When your young, your test levels are already high. When your test lowers, Tribestan makes you feel like a 20 year old again.
    Thanks, that's exactly the dosage I was going to use. The only downside is each package is only a ten day supply! But I found it for $21.99 ($20.99 when you order 4+) so it's all good.

I did read the info on tribestan. The example with the orange and the orange juice kind of pushed me away. It looks like they think the consumer is stupid to understand things like percentage of steroidal saponins and protodioscin.

By the way what do you think about this product, Tribosten by Thermolife and the claims about % protodioscin.

I got my results before I ever read the description. A friend of mine who was training for the NPC nationals turned me on to it. I tried it and thought it was great. I used it on its own, and I used it a few times as PCT it NEVER let me down. That is why I like to tell people about it.

Ttibosten, seemed to me as a knock off of Tribestan. Tribestan worked so well for me, I had no problem paying the extra dollars.

tribosten only had 50gm of steroidal saponins. not nearly what the recommended dose of UN trib has.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bump for more input.. what about the "NOW" brand

500 mg, 100 Capsules
    Standardized Extract
    Minimum 45% Saponins

$8
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 08-08-2004 at 08:44 AM.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm going to head down the trib road myself.. I'm completing my first week of unleashed, and i havent felt a damn thing.

iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamthewalrus15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BUMP on the 8$ now!

get mediherb tribulus forte if you can. 100gms of protodioscin steroidal saponins goodness.

1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by DRACOMACHINE
    Tribestan makes you feel like a 20 year old again.
    I'm 20 and trib makes me feel like I'm 15 or something.

I like tribulus-pro from the vitamin shoppe, its a knock off tribex 500 from bio-test.

I've been thinking about tying this one from bb.com, I guess you rub it on your nuts http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/hcg.html

stang50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started pct with biotest tribex, taking 4 caps in the morning and 4 8-12 hours later. Hoping it does a good job. Anyone have any succcess with tribex, I know alot of people dont like the biotest stuff, but hopefully some of you have had some luck....

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Might have lower my voice slightly but other than that I'm not sure if it worked at all.

jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    post cycle by powerlabs worked good for me. its got alot more in it than just trib tho

Proprietary Blend Containing: Tribulus Terrestris (80% - 60% saponin, 20% protodioscin), Caffeine, Creatine Ethyl Ester, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester (Nitric Oxide), Eurycoma Longfolia, Coleus Forskohlii (yielding 20mg Forskolin), Dandelion Root, Bioprene, Zinc, Magnesuim Aspertate.

the cee and arginine make it a good pre workout supp too. its nothing groundbreaking for me but my dad whos 50 is getting a huge burst from it

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jayjee123 View Post
    post cycle by powerlabs worked good for me. its got alot more in it than just trib tho

Proprietary Blend Containing: Tribulus Terrestris (80% - 60% saponin, 20% protodioscin), Caffeine, Creatine Ethyl Ester, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester (Nitric Oxide), Eurycoma Longfolia, Coleus Forskohlii (yielding 20mg Forskolin), Dandelion Root, Bioprene, Zinc, Magnesuim Aspertate.

the cee and arginine make it a good pre workout supp too. its nothing groundbreaking for me but my dad whos 50 is getting a huge burst from it
    Where were you five years ago when the poor guy was trying to get jacked? I like the Long Jack, and the magnesium is good. If the forskolin was high enough I'd even like that.

jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayjee123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BringnIt View Post
    Where were you five years ago when the poor guy was trying to get jacked? I like the Long Jack, and the magnesium is good. If the forskolin was high enough I'd even like that.
    saw his join date was 04, didnt know the post was in 04 tho

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by attractor View Post
    Tribulus terresteris is a clinically effective compound for enhanced libido and erectile dysfunction. If strenth gains, libido and/or testosterone enhancement is what you are looking for.... look no further than T-BOL. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/thermo/tbol.html
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look for one to have a minimum of 1,000 mgs for it to be effective.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard