beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

how do you guys make it through the day with no protein available

I went all day yesterday with no money and no freakin protein available at all so i had to find a way to get by somehow. I had to drop my calories to 1500 consisting of only corn flakes so i wouldnt gain much bodyfat by eating junk. I was just wondering what all you guys do on days like these and what you eat.
    if yall wanna talk about bb.com stuff feel free to add me to your msn/yahoo messenger [email]bashore69@yahoo.com[/email]
    icq-149478091
    aol-bashore69

Buddy list: Contract Killer, Illnino

ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personally, I have a few frozen chicken breasts in my freezer ontop of the usualy protein in my fridge. So I pretty much always have a backup. If it were to happen I guess I would have to get by with peanutbutter and milk. And if i didn't even have those, maybe just go over to friends house and eat their protein, if not, then probably go out back, kill a ground hog and eat it for protein, lol, j/k.

The One And Only MacavelliMuscle's Avatar
    MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MacavelliMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by ddude241
    Personally, I have a few frozen chicken breasts in my freezer ontop of the usualy protein in my fridge. So I pretty much always have a backup. If it were to happen I guess I would have to get by with peanutbutter and milk. And if i didn't even have those, maybe just go over to friends house and eat their protein, if not, then probably go out back, kill a ground hog and eat it for protein, lol, j/k.
    Hey Bro,

Hell yah! Neanderthal style bitch!
    lol
    What Doesnt Kill You makes You Stronger..
    Failure is the Key to Success
    "I dont Knock on doors, Mutherf@#ka,
    I knock doors over"