brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)

Unhappy I need help from YOU guys (yes YOU!)

Heres the dilemma I'm in: I just started a busy retail job and my diet has being slowly dropping over the last week, i can only eat breakfast (about 730am - 8am) lunch (about 12pm - 1pm) and then finish work around 530-6pm. Maybe I MIGHT be able to squeeze in a little snack in between breakfast and lunch (because its usually pretty quiet then)

I was thinking i might eat 1000 or so calories each for those 3 meals, would that be ok? I'm 6' 180lbs need about 3500 cal maybe a bit more. This is my diet these days:

breakfast shake: 1/2 cup lowfat yoghurt, 1 banana, 1/2 cup quick oats, 500ml no fat milk 2 scoops on whey, about 800 cal

lunch: 200g lamb roast, 1 cup vegies (carrot peas and corn) about 400 cal

after work: 200g beef mince (after cooked rince under cold water to get rid of fat) 2 low fat cheese slices and 1 WW tortilla about 450 cal

2-3 hours later: 200g or so chicken breast with a sweet potato (yuk) no idea on cals

an hour or 2 later: 2 scoops whey in 400ml no fat milk and a banana 500 cal

i try to get some low fat CC or milk in before bed but im just so tired i hardly ever do. What do you guys suggest? sorry this post in kinda all over the place i was going back over it and editing and stuff, plus im hell tired aswell.

I really really dont wanna stop "BBing" (finally started seeing results, the comments are what make it all worthwhile ) I'm really in a bit of a pickle and a few big-ish meals would help alot... i guess :| Thanx for taking the time to read this guys, i will be waiting
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    anyone?

M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    alright brake hows it goin =)

just take ur shakes to work man people might think its a little odd but who cares

my friend always take his stuff in to work

yeah i will start to do that, but that only gives a few extra calories a day :|

M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    take some cans of tuna

the n large 2 gives u like 500 calories man =0

few cans of tuna cant go wrong =)

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you have a refrigerator available to you?
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche

amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) amurr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    put your shakes in a non see through coffe cup/ mug travel cup thing if your not allowed food on the sales floor. pretend its water or coffe or something else you might be allowed to drink. use some mrps, they have about 300 cals each. add two or three in there to spread out your calories. it might help a little.

where do you work that doesnt allow you to take at least 2 ten min. breaks? that sucks, man. i'm lucky enough to only have worked two weeks of retail in my life, and it was the sh!ttiest two weeks ever! my hours were all random, i had to work past when i would have normally be in bed asleep. my meal plan was not working, eeeeewhhhhh it sucked

OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you can always bring along some low carb tortilla wraps with chicken breast or steak to scarf @ around 10 am...or make some homemade protein bars:

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=110684 (low carbish bars)
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=81972 (LC tortilla ideas)
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=64734 (choclate and peanut butter bars)
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=62359 (bb'er cookies)
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=62478 (chewy chocolate peanut bars)
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=62476 (chocolate raisin/cranberry bars)
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=62475 (chocolate bars)

these are not ideal for dieting, but can give you the quality calories that you need. best of luck bro.

Dflood
    Last edited by Dflood; 07-08-2004 at 10:08 AM.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    I'm 97.3% sure that you're on a bulk... In which case... Peanut Butter sandwhiches are the way to go... Hit your break, and Bam one down... Calorie dense and all...

Then ad some slow digesting Dairy like a glass of Milk to your breakfast and dinner.

Personally I keep a big old 5 pound fat of Protein powder right in my office... Kinda clumpy mixing it with water and friggin fork, and I've gotten some comments... But I also have to carry everyone's heavy boxes, so no one gripes.

I did 2 years at a Menards (Retain Hardware store similar to Home Depot) back when I was in college... It sucked at first, but once I got the hang of it, I really like it!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Thanx for the replies guys, i'll nail em all in one post:

Originally posted by Melkor
    Do you have a refrigerator available to you?
    yes i do

Originally posted by M.Bison
    take some cans of tuna

the n large 2 gives u like 500 calories man =0

few cans of tuna cant go wrong =)

i HATE tuna, and everyone complains about the smell... as for the n large, im trying to stay away from those sugary type shakes :|

Originally posted by amurr
    put your shakes in a non see through coffe cup/ mug travel cup thing if your not allowed food on the sales floor. pretend its water or coffe or something else you might be allowed to drink. use some mrps, they have about 300 cals each. add two or three in there to spread out your calories. it might help a little.

where do you work that doesnt allow you to take at least 2 ten min. breaks? that sucks, man. i'm lucky enough to only have worked two weeks of retail in my life, and it was the sh!ttiest two weeks ever! my hours were all random, i had to work past when i would have normally be in bed asleep. my meal plan was not working, eeeeewhhhhh it sucked
    yeah i can take shakes with me, my meal plan is starting to go downhill aswell thats why i was thinking of eating like 2-3 BIG meals a day, or would that lead to extra fat gain?

Originally posted by Dflood
    you can always bring along some low carb tortilla wraps with chicken breast or steak to scarf @ around 10 am...or make some homemade protein bars:

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=110684 (low carbish bars)
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=81972 (LC tortilla ideas)
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=64734 (choclate and peanut butter bars)
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=62359 (bb'er cookies)
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=62478 (chewy chocolate peanut bars)
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=62476 (chocolate raisin/cranberry bars)
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=62475 (chocolate bars)

these are not ideal for dieting, but can give you the quality calories that you need. best of luck bro.

Dflood
    hey thanks for those links, will look more into them when i h ave more time

Originally posted by Nainoa
    I'm 97.3% sure that you're on a bulk... In which case... Peanut Butter sandwhiches are the way to go... Hit your break, and Bam one down... Calorie dense and all...

Then ad some slow digesting Dairy like a glass of Milk to your breakfast and dinner.

Personally I keep a big old 5 pound fat of Protein powder right in my office... Kinda clumpy mixing it with water and friggin fork, and I've gotten some comments... But I also have to carry everyone's heavy boxes, so no one gripes.

I did 2 years at a Menards (Retain Hardware store similar to Home Depot) back when I was in college... It sucked at first, but once I got the hang of it, I really like it!
    yeh i was doing the old PB sandwich snack for a while but got to worried about the fat + carbs together :S but now i dont give a **** about fat gain, cuz im lookin forward to starting keto when i need to cut i might start back on the old PB sangas and a shake, fanx matey

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Also keep in mind that the majority of those PB fats are mono/healthy fats...

Heck the last time I was in a hardgaining spot, I just upped my peanut intake... Boom started gaining again. A lot of people talk about milk & eggs... Write articles on them etc... Someone needs to do one on Peanuts... Cause anytime I hit a plateau or just having some hard gains... I hit the "Magic Brown Pills" in whatever form, switch up my routine, and I'm back to growing.

I put in two pounds of Peanuts weekly... And have a PB sandwhich around 5 days a week, and I can still see my abs!

Granted my maintence level is getting up there now... I used to have it locked down at 3200... But now it's higher... I'm finding/guessing around 3400-3500 range... So I can have moments where I can "Eat with Wreckless Abandon."
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Originally posted by Nainoa
    Also keep in mind that the majority of those PB fats are mono/healthy fats...

Heck the last time I was in a hardgaining spot, I just upped my peanut intake... Boom started gaining again. A lot of people talk about milk & eggs... Write articles on them etc... Someone needs to do one on Peanuts... Cause anytime I hit a plateau or just having some hard gains... I hit the "Magic Brown Pills" in whatever form, switch up my routine, and I'm back to growing.

I put in two pounds of Peanuts weekly... And have a PB sandwhich around 5 days a week, and I can still see my abs!

Granted my maintence level is getting up there now... I used to have it locked down at 3200... But now it's higher... I'm finding/guessing around 3400-3500 range... So I can have moments where I can "Eat with Wreckless Abandon."
    cool sounds good man, ill be posting my diet up in the next couple of days