eric_pereira has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I want to get started ...

Hi,

I am a 19 year old male hailing from India. I am 5' 11" and weigh 50 kgs (110 lbs). I am quite thin for my age and height and want ot gain some bulk.

Many people have told me that bodybuilding is a good solution. Is this a good idea, if yes then please help me with a 3-day training shedule and the right nutritional meal plan. How many days warm-up should I do?

I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Eric,
    Goa, India.
    Last edited by eric_pereira; 07-08-2004 at 04:41 AM.

Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you will find all of this information on this site or by searching using the search button at the top. Also in each forum section there are sticky topics (at the very top of the topics) that have useful information.

When you first begin (1-3 months) you should see some drastic changes if your diet is decent and you are consuming more calories than you burn while lifting weights at least 3 days per week.

Sample Workout Routine:

Day 1: Chest/Triceps/Shoulders/Traps

Day 3: Back/Biceps/Forearms

Day 5: Legs/Calves/Abs

8-12 reps is what you should aim for right now and later if you find lower reps work for you then you can switch it around to 6-8, but most find 8-12 rep range the best for gaining muscle growth and size.

Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ciups is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink

I personally think that newbie should start off with a simple 3 day plan of:
    MWF
    Nothing but Squats, Deads, Bench, Pullups
    I like this:
    WO#1-Bench & Squat
    WO#2-Deadlift & Pullups
    3-4 sets of each with about 8-12 reps
    Start with a weight u can comfortably get 12 reps for.
    This sort of routine builds a foundation for the future torture I have planned for you, LOL
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by V5RED [/i]
    [B]lets say ronnie is a pepperoni and sausage pizza

The crust is thick and firm, not too soft not too hard, just right to chew the cheese is thick and gooey but not sloppy and no oil pools the pepperonis and sausage bits are perfectly evenly spaced out and taste great the sauce is full of flavor and a perfect blend of tomato and spices
    but, covering the middle of the pizza in a circle that takes up half the pizza
    is a giant turd. Will you eat the pizza? or will you pick a pizza that has everything together even tho its not as amazing as the first pizza, because unlike the first pizza it has no turd on it
    a distended gut on an otherwise amazing phisique is like a giant turd on an otherwise perfect pizza [/B][/QUOTE]

BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He needs to go through Anatomical Adaptation first. Don't use big weights yet. Then you have to go through the Mixed stage for overall built in all muscle areas and define the "core" assets of the body (abs and lower back), then you have to go through Hypertrohpy, you can't skip to MxS training for bulk. This stuff takes over a course of a year or more.

Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And don't forget to eat right!

If you are 5'11" and 110lbs you're probably an ectomorph - and ectomorphs find it hard to gain muscle.

Eat about 1 gram of protein per lb of weight (so 110 grams a day minimum) and seeing as you 110lbs thats probably about 2200 calories to bulk.

So make sure you get 2200 calories, from which you get 110g of protein

dxdoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxdoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxdoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxdoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxdoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxdoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxdoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxdoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxdoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxdoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxdoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i started at the beginning this year this year. But i was the opposite case as i was getting to large. I was 90-91kg and dropped to 78kg which i am now. i am more lean and more happy with my lifestyle. When u start getting some mass and doin the right workouts u will see improvements. Just don't expect immediate results. Wait about 2-4 weeks to see some results.
    Oh and any of the above posts on the workouts are perfect for beginners. goodluck
    Before: 243lbs, 110kg (2004)

Best Achievement: 167lbs, 76kg (2007)

"A Year from now, you wish you started today"