exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50)

stairmaster level and plan for optimal fat loss

Ok everyday i do the stairmaster for 30 minutes on the fat burner plus at level 6. does anyone know what level is best so lose the most fat?
    chasing the next level....

I'm SUPER thanks 4 asking Superdude87's Avatar
    Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personally, I wouldn't go by the whole, "fat burning zone" theories. I use the stairmaster too, and I usually do the fat burner plus for 30 minutes. I usually start it on level 7 or 8 but if I'm "in the zone" so to speak, I'll crank it up to 9 or 10...those are some hard cardio sessions. I feel like dying afterwards...

Anyway, the only thing I think you should worry about is burning a lot of calories. This is done by getting your heart rate up high. Another benefit of intense cardio is that it raises your metabolism for hours after your session, so you'll be burning more calories doing nothing for a period of time after your session is done. According to a lot of those machines, my optimal "fat burning zone" is a heartrate of 132 beats per minute. That's weak!!! When I'm on the stairmaster, I am usually up to 170-190 beats per minute. It's intense man...but intensity burns A LOT of calories and I personally believe that's the only thing you should worry about.

Lately I've been trying other things besides doing the fat burner plus...instead of doing 30 minutes of the fat burner plus, I'll start out with maybe 10 minutes of it, then switching to something like speed training (resembles HIIT), then ending with steady pace (I had an absolutely KILLER steady pace session last night). That steady pace can be brutal...you start out on the low levels for a few minutes, then you stay near the top of screen (on those dotted graph thingies) for about 10 minutes. I was at a level 10 or so and I was about delerious!!! It was great!!!

Hopefully I could be some help. Good luck!

--Steve--