beaniecool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beaniecool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beaniecool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beaniecool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beaniecool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beaniecool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beaniecool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beaniecool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Umbilical Hernia

Hi Everyone! I am new here and wanted to know if anyone has dealt with an umbilical hernia? I recently had twins and now have a hernia. I need to get it surgically repaired, which stinks.

Has anyone had an umbilical hernia? If so, what was your experience? What was your recovery like? Thanks so much!!!

jenni

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sent a pm to you.

CSCS, ACSM cPT.