JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question what vitamins?? appart from a multi

apart from taking a multi vitamin, does anyone here take any other vitamins???

i'm curious to know which other vitamins are necessary and for what reasons
    "If it helps them to justify why I am a pro and they are not, they will believe that I walk around with a blatter pack of test on an I.V. drip all day long" - Lee Priest

Jean Schernoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Vitamin E. Studies have shown that intake of Vitamin E decreased the possibility of DOMS.

Overall, every vitamin is good unless you're over-taking it.

Re: what vitamins?? appart from a multi

Originally posted by me in "multivitamin" thread
    I would say natural foods are far more better than those pills. If you didn't know, vegetables and fruits contain a substances called phytochemicals which are really essential for health and aren't contained in supplements.

If athletes only rely on supplements, then supplements would be their only way out. Since most supplements don't contain natural nutrients/substances that are essential to your body, athletes are going to have a deficit in some substances that are necessary for them to live.

So I recommend you using natural foods than supplements

I feel Travis has something to say.

JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JollySwagman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    but it sucks to eat so much rabbit food every damn day
    "If it helps them to justify why I am a pro and they are not, they will believe that I walk around with a blatter pack of test on an I.V. drip all day long" - Lee Priest

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take vitamin E (400-800IU), vitamin C (2g), a B-complex and selenium, along with my multi.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein

Originally posted by JollySwagman
    but it sucks to eat so much rabbit food every damn day
    Your choice. I was just adding to the text.

Registered User SuperSaiyonGoku's Avatar
    Location: london, u know.. fish chips, cup O tea, bad food, worse weather, mary fukkin poppins LONDON!
    SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i take magnesium and zinc . separate tabs..
    "Once again you've taken for granted the powers of a true saiyan!" - Vegeta