SmallBlock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chest pains with protein shake!

I bought this protein shake called 'Heavy Weight Gainer 900" High Density Mass gainer made by Champion Nutrition. 600 calories and 35g of protein.

Ive had two so far, and it taste more like some type of nasty sweetend coffee intead of strawberry, unpleasent to drink but thats not the point.. On to the problem, everytime i take a deep breath or stretch my left arm backwards i get this severe pain on the left side of my chest right where my heart beats. I dont know if its my heart or something else but its some organ thats under my "pec/chest" muscle. Any ideas on whats up? I dotn want to stop my routine with this stuff but will if im about to clog up a heart or kidney...
    Body Builders DO It Twice a Day!!

BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your stomach is surprisingly close to your heart and more likely to be the culprit. Its obviously not the right brand for you. switch asap.

bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by BigBoogie
    your stomach is surprisingly close to your heart and more likely to be the culprit. Its obviously not the right brand for you. switch asap.
    BUMP!
    "I Support Same Sex Marriage......As Long As Both Chicks Are Hot"

"What Idiot Put The Letter "S" In "Lisp"?

Supplements Used:
    Whey
    Micronized Creatine
    Multi Vitamin/Mineral
    Co-Q10
    Coral Calcium
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E
    Magnesium
    Zinc
    Glucosamine/MSM/Chondroitin
    Melatonin

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That would be gas. Try farting more. That should clear it right up.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche

bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally posted by Melkor
    That would be gas. Try farting more. That should clear it right up.
    "I Support Same Sex Marriage......As Long As Both Chicks Are Hot"

"What Idiot Put The Letter "S" In "Lisp"?

Supplements Used:
    Whey
    Micronized Creatine
    Multi Vitamin/Mineral
    Co-Q10
    Coral Calcium
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E
    Magnesium
    Zinc
    Glucosamine/MSM/Chondroitin
    Melatonin