Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    bduser2348 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is anyone aware of any online website that sells vitex? thanks-brian
    Shut up and lift

excuses are like *******s everybody's got one and they all stink

"Ya know what's awesome? There are still people out there doing liquid creatine. I love that. They're probably the same people that still have mullet haircuts and wear camo pants to school."- Melkor 5/20/03

"fight and you may die, run and you'll live, at least for awhile..."

"if your gunna be takin pictures of our weight room take pictures of them doin squats...cuz thats what we're about here."-coach d

NYCjam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    has anyone who used this last summer (murphman, etc.)
    had any luck?

Selfconsciousma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

It sucks!

Hello all, this is my first post on this site. I've been purchasing products from bodybuilding.com and that's how I came across this message board.

I, too, have this embarassing problem with gyno. I've had it since I was an overweight kid, and it's something I've not been able to get rid of even though I've lost weight working out recently. It really has affected my social life, I recently went on vacation and was too embarassed to take off my shirt at the beach in 90 plus degree weather!

What's worst to me is that I've lost enough weight where people wouldn't suspect me of being "flabby" underneath my clothes. So it's disheartening to look at the mirror, knowing how hard I have been working out, to see my 'saggy' pec area. Most of the fat in my pec area is around the bottom and sides, it's not "hard" but fat like the kind that accumulates around your waist. It's depressing at times and definitely has given me low self esteem at times.

If I had the money I guess I'd like to try surgery but I definitely can't afford the thousands it takes for such a procedure. I can't understand why insurance companies wouldn't want to at least subsidize some of gyno surgery, to many of us it isn't only a 'vanity' procedure, it's something that would help us feel better about ourselves (gyno's really been a bummer in my social life). Hopefully in the near future gyno surgery would become a bit more affordable kind of like how laser eye surgery has become.

Anyways, after reading this thread I've purchased some vitex and will be taking 3 pills a day. I may try some lipoderm on my pec area.

Thanks for your time.

Rictor54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rictor54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rictor54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rictor54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rictor54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rictor54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rictor54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rictor54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rictor54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rictor54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rictor54 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

i dunno

I am really beginning to get tired of putting all this **** in my body. I feel like a ****ing lab rat, Yeah I got prog.gyno from doing 1-ad and bold at the same time. 3 weeks in I stopped and it has been developing ever since. I saw the doc and he bitched at me about using phs. I have been off for almost a week and the pain hasnt gotten much better yet. I dont know if this female **** is going to help with progesterone gyno. it doesnt look real bad its just, the bottom of my pecs are no longer developed cuz there is extra bloat down there, and the nipps are bloated(I have small nips THX god) so it doesnt look abnormal. The worst part of this was taking off my shirt in a bar bathroom to ask my friend if he saw "anything abnormal", he said "no" ,but I wonder cuz the doc said im def developing it, im not sure if its gonna stop he ran some bloodwork and im supposed to come back and see him in 2 weeks. All I can do right now is sit here and pray to the good lord that he wont take my pecs away from me. The doc also said "quit putting all this **** in your body, you dont know what kind of cancers and stuff you could be cooking up, especially with your prostate". Since this isn't just some run of the mill doctor, but a really expensive doctor I cant help but listen to him, I went in there thinking he would know nothing about prohormones so I brought some big cat research and asked him to take a look. Well turns out this guy knew a ****load about it and was warning me to quit the bull****. I have ordered vitex, but im not sure if I should take it, since my gyno is relatively mild and it is progesterone (not estrogen) induced. And, since im seeing this guy in 2 weeks to see what my blood work says I might as well wait before poisoning myself again.
    J-E-T-S jets jets jets (go chad)
    www.anabolicminds.com

Dannyboy5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump --

jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bros,

if you've got naturally occuring gyno that's been plaguing you since puberty, i doubt anything other than surgery is going to get rid of it.

i wanted to find a topical or hormonal cure, but haven't had any luck. lipoderm might have slightly reduced the fat on my chest, but it can't cure the problem, which is both fatty and glandular tissue.

i'm going for a consultation with a plastic surgeon next week. i'll try to get my insurance to cover it by making the argument that its extremely painful, but if that doesn't work, i'll put $500 down and go on a payment plan.

good luck fellas. i hope you find something that works.

jp

beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by bduser2348
    is anyone aware of any online website that sells vitex? thanks-brian
    on ebay... one guys sells them for 9.99 for 500mg caps.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by beatphats
    on ebay... one guys sells them for 9.99 for 500mg caps.
    1) Those go for $3 online

2) You can get 100 grams of the powder for $10.75
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Since Vitex increases progesterone it is VERY unlikely to prevent gyno and may actually increase your chances of getting it .

This is like people using Saw Palmetto fr gyno when Saw Palmetto lowers DHT which increases the chance of getting gyno.

It just goes to show how hopelessly confused people can be. They really don't know when a supplement is helping or hurting.

Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NonCon
    Since Vitex increases progesterone it is VERY unlikely to prevent gyno and may actually increase your chances of getting it .

This is like people using Saw Palmetto fr gyno when Saw Palmetto lowers DHT which increases the chance of getting gyno.

It just goes to show how hopelessly confused people can be. They really don't know when a supplement is helping or hurting.
    Hmm.. interesting. I knew Saw Palmetto lowers DHT, but it doesn't effect testosterone, so I didn't think it would increase the chance of getting gyno. I believe Saw Palmetto also has anti-estrogen effects, correct?
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themax101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shouldn't Anti-Estrogens be taken right before sleep?
    I would think that would prove to be most effective
    The Proud Creator of the Abercrombie Model Thread

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by themax101 View Post
    Shouldn't Anti-Estrogens be taken right before sleep?
    I would think that would prove to be most effective

are you just curious, or are you taking them, because your 17.

TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Possible Progestin Gyno

In Need of some True Authentic GYNO Advice!

2 bottles - ******** P6 Extreme Black (100 caps) x5 WO days /x2 Non WO days
    Androsta 1,4-diene-3,17-dione 40mg
    4 Hydrohy Androstenedione 20mg
    19-Norandostra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 18mg

PCT: 1 bottle VITASPORT(nutrishop) ErgoTest Rx

2 bottles - Tokkyo Anidrol-X (60 Caps) x3 ed
    2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 8mg

PCT: 1 bottle VITASPORT(nutrishop) Testanon 2250

Other Supp: Multi-Vitamins, Protein, BCAA's, Creatine, Glutamine, N.O, Waxy Maize, Flax/Fish Oil

What up, My name is Tonee & i joined BB.com to Hopefully find out how to minimize this GYNO. Definante lump under left nip about fingernail size same for right. not itchy, but if i do a Hard grab with my thumb & index finger around nip area of my chest i can feel the soreness.
    Ectomorph body type, always lean(fast metab.) 7-12%bf. Been physically fit from a very young age(pre 13), started powerlifting @ 13. Never had gyno symptoms prior to PH use. Nov. last year was introduced to PH's. It was to my knowledge(which was close to none) that a PCT was necessary after each cycle but I didnt know the IN DEPTH & IMPORTANT details that i know now like the need for a SERM/A1, Proviron, Letro, Saw Palmetto, different types of gyno, ect. ect.

During my 1st experience with ph's "P6" everything went great 8 weeks on, PCT, then took a lil over a Month off(i know, dumbass!, i should have taken AT LEAST 2 months off, time on:time off)
    but of course i had to be a virgin about it & jump right into another ph cycle with "Ani" 8 weeks on, PCT, so far so good, towards the end of March is when the cycle finished, then PCT.few months go by and everythings good till one day im looking @ my chest, i have puffy nips, clearly estrogen rebound. Not sure on the exact date i noticed, been suffering the repercussions for 4-5 months now. Through extensive reading & research(& still reading)I came to the conclusion that i needed some tamox so i ordered 60 @ 20mg/tab by Cytotam-20. Started my dosage @ 20mg ed for 5 days, didnt notice a difference so upped it to 40mg for 2 days, during those 2 days i noticed my nipple area to be more tender & a lil more puffy so i dropped it all together for 2 days and that seemed to subside the differences. With more research ive read about Progestin Gyno & how tamox can Aggrivate it? so im wondering if thats what it is i have, is there any other signs to look for to prove thats what it is? Should i get an A1? Should i drop the tamox completely? do i need to worry about estro rebound from the tamox?

Through this thread ive learned of VITEX & am very interested in getting some, but there are alot of drugs it seems to minimize gyno & i was hoping that through posting what ive taken i can get some help or advice from all the Olderths out there & anyone with more knowledge before symptoms worsen, Thanks in advance, respect.

TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TONEEV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump.

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MurphMan View Post
    I've no idea whether my Gyno was due to Estrogen or Progesterone simply because I don't know if Progesterone is at all present, at significant levels, in the male body during puberty. My suspicion is it is from Estrogen.

Something in 1-Test aromitizes (sp) as I expirienced quite a bit of water retention. As for the extra puffy nipples, who knows if it is Estrogen or Progesterone.
    well, vitex is good for normalizing progestrone, so most likely your gyno was progesterone related. a scary thing about progesterone induced gyno is some males can lactate! i mean it's not real "breast milk" but some clear or green/brown/yellow fluid... nasty.

Originally Posted by mer-der-ah View Post
    well, vitex is good for normalizing progestrone, so most likely your gyno was progesterone related. a scary thing about progesterone induced gyno is some males can lactate! i mean it's not real "breast milk" but some clear or green/brown/yellow fluid... nasty.
    Yea Man! i heard of that **** happening, going to Clarks today to pick some up

New thread started

anyone replying to what i posted PLEASE REFER TO THIS THREAD INSTEAD

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119578611

Thanks.

onemorerep22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onemorerep22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onemorerep22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onemorerep22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onemorerep22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onemorerep22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onemorerep22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onemorerep22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onemorerep22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onemorerep22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onemorerep22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So does vitex actually work? towards the end of this thread it got confusing. Could someone dose this at 1500mg while on cycle exp The One and prevent gyno or reduce a bump under the nipple while on cycle? Without it interfering with the gains.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by onemorerep22 View Post
    So does vitex actually work? towards the end of this thread it got confusing. Could someone dose this at 1500mg while on cycle exp The One and prevent gyno or reduce a bump under the nipple while on cycle? Without it interfering with the gains.
    i use vitex daily 1500mgs and have had no adverse reactions to the gains i have gotten. in other words... you CAN use it during cycle and yes it seems to work ... oh and i am not sure... but when i bust a nut my wife is like WTF are you on!!! huge loads... not sure if its the vitex or turmeric cause i take that as well at 3 gr ED. and p5p too of course but only since the support supps have i noticed the elhuge-o-load-os!

schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So does it help there is so much yes and no i have no idea what to think?

schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just picked some up today.

IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by schm View Post
    Just picked some up today.
    did it work? Bump for 2010 miscers..anyone had experience with this product and gyno.
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Dorian Yates is Uno Numero - Exclusively training HIT

O most done with a bottle taking 3 a day. Don't think there has been any change.

hksupersi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump for an update. I think i don't have gyno cause its soft and not hard but but i keep working out and try to lose weight but still no difference. wondering if this stuff really works. i really can't afford surgery now too.

Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xzagguhrate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well i just found out i have it. I'm looking into buying ZMA is that good for getting rid of this horrid plague. Or should i go buy this Vitex stuff. If i buy Vitex where do i get it and how much will it cost me?

Prion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dont get it, cant you just lose gyno by running **** load, I mean I see all these female runners they have flatter chest than an average man, if they can lose their breast fat, then so can we right?

Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    got it when i was 12 or sth
    got better since im working out but is still pissing me off big time

surgery the only solution? or is there something else I could try first?

Registered User Greenlantern11B's Avatar
    Greenlantern11B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any before and after pics Murph? Or just pics now would be kinda helpful.

kpytou is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpytou is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpytou is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpytou is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpytou is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpytou is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpytou is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpytou is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpytou is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpytou is on a distinguished road. (+10) kpytou is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You do realize this thread is 8 years old? By now he prolly has nice, supple D cups

ACE79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So, would Vitex help with puffy nipples from puberty?