Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    and one more question, has anyone heard of SELEGINE HCL to treat the "gyno"? i read someting about it at the elite fitness boards. can anyone shed some light?thanks
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so can it worsen the condition and what is selegine hcl?
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by AimHighUSAF
    so can it worsen the condition and what is selegine hcl?
    Sorry Bro, but I'm not an expert. I am simply reporting my results. There is always a possibility other people may expirience different results, good or bad. I have no way to gaurantee it will work for you or make your condition worse. Considering that the majority of those who have tried Vitex have reported good results, IMHO it should help you.

I have no idea what Selegine HCL is. Please post info once you get it, as I'm sure all here would be interested. Thanks.
    murphy240@hushmail.com

i'll try to find what it is. and i found another thing called DIM. its like dimeth-blah blah, i dont know. supposedly helps gyno(through estrogen not prolactin).

gamorrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamorrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

gyno

First off
    selegine or deprenyl is a parkinsons drug, Im taking it at extremely low doses for as an anti-aging drug. It prevents neural degeneration. check out deprenyl.org. Never heard of any gyno uses.

My situation is this.

I've had puffy nips my whole life, not feminine breast. Im currently taking vitex 1600 per day and applying lipo-y to the nips. I have noticed small improvement after 7 days. the funny thing is that although the aereola has flattened slightly, my nipples proper is kind of large. like a pencil eraser. I think that is caused by tweeking it my whole life to make my nips look normal. I also blame my poor posture on spending my life embarassed about my chest being scene. pretty pathetic.
    This has been a great post and i will report my progress. Par also mention using viratase with the lipo-y. I will try that if the Vitex fails.

Metaphorical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: gyno

Originally posted by gamorrah
    funny thing is that although the aereola has flattened slightly, my nipples proper is kind of large. like a pencil eraser. I think that is caused by tweeking it my whole life to make my nips look normal.
    Actually, the puffyness of the nipples being there for so long expands the nipples... leaving them sort of stretched, but hey its better than having them puffing out like cones.

Peace

TheIronSpud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I guess that since this was bumped, I'll try here. Does anyone think that nolva and vitex together would prove to be any better than vitex or nolva alone?
    That's it.

does nolvadex show up on drug tests?? can it cause a false positive for anything?

jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

updates??

all you guys who were going to try Vitex . . .

any updates??

jp
    You pass out before you die.

I tried nolvadex and vitex, neither worked.

Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by TheIronSpud
    I guess that since this was bumped, I'll try here. Does anyone think that nolva and vitex together would prove to be any better than vitex or nolva alone?
    Bump...good question....

Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by AimHighUSAF
    I tried nolvadex and vitex, neither worked.
    Did you run the vitex at the same time as the nolva...or did you use vitex b4 your nolva cycle?

Different times. Vitex before.

Pumpmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read somewhere that there are some new products coming out for this.
    It's the pump that counts!

Gettin_Old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you start experiencing gyno from PHs, is the gyno formation permanant?

Yep. You can try nolva or vitex for puffiness, but may or may not help.

CROSSCUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what happens if you stay on creatine for over 1 year?

steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

chaste berry on "soft" gyno puffy nipples?

Has anyone tried chaste berry on "soft" gyno and puffy nipples? Murphman: do you think chaste berry will help at all?

Thanx

"Man you're gettin' big" modestmuscle's Avatar
    modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: chaste berry on "soft" gyno puffy nipples?

Originally posted by steve5959
    Has anyone tried chaste berry on "soft" gyno and puffy nipples? Murphman: do you think chaste berry will help at all?

Thanx
    Chasteberry is the same thing as vitex. Yes, it will help, but the results will be minimal.

~MODEST

Irongainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WITHOUT buying online....Where can I buy either Lipoderm or Yohimburn...?

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For those who are 19+ in age, I would recommend looking into aromasin/nolvadex to get rid of the gyno. I ran some and it helped a lot (I had some gyno onset from a cycle and some gyno from a PH cycle that was 2 years old). It got rid of gyno onset and cleared up some of the old gyno. I ran it as such:
    Aromasin 12.5mg (1/2 pill) ED week 1, EOD week 2-6
    Nolvadex 40mg ED week 1, 20mg ED week 2-6, 10mg ED week 7-8

I might add that another good option seems to be andacatrim (sp?) gel. Size used it (do a search) and reported great success.

However I might add that none of the suggestions I have made should be used by anyone under 19 IMO....maybe even older. Using it at an age younger than this might cause other problems as your endocrine system is still changing and is fairly fragile.

Most importantly:
    PM'ING ME FOR A SOURCE FOR ANY OF THESE WILL RESULT IN ME FLAMING YOU! SO DON'T DO IT!

jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnyboy92110 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

re: buying lipoderm offline

ummmm, i don't think that i've ever heard of lipoderm available offline. it's deffinitly not at the GNC or Vitamin World.

jp

TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Irongainer
    WITHOUT buying online....Where can I buy either Lipoderm or Yohimburn...?

If you don't have any luck finding it, I saw a homebrew over at anabolicminds for yohimburn. The guy using it had fair results if I remember right.

Originally posted by Big Drake
    If you don't have any luck finding it, I saw a homebrew over at anabolicminds for yohimburn. The guy using it had fair results if I remember right.
    Anabolicminds? I am guessing that is a store that sells supplements, roids and such. Well I don't know of any around where I live and it's not in the phone book.

NYCjam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey guys - question!!

It's so funny, you guys sound exactly like I feel, and have always felt...the embarrasment, etc. is so familar. My case is not that bad, I just have alittle flab in the nipple area. But they still stick out uncomfortatbly when I wear a tshirt. My goal by this May / June is to be able to comfortably wear a white t - if this happens, I will sing in happiness!
    Anyway, I wanted to ask you a few questions about this stuff vitex. First, how long did it take for you to see some results? Second, are their any side effects, ie. do you get jittery, nautieous? Third, how many people here have really had good results?? Thanks for all your info!!

TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGreekGod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Irongainer
    Anabolicminds? I am guessing that is a store that sells supplements, roids and such. Well I don't know of any around where I live and it's not in the phone book.

Add a ".com" to the end of it.

Originally posted by Big Drake
    Add a ".com" to the end of it.
    I went to the website and they asked me to register...but before I do, how much $$ is this homebrew going to set me back?

bump
    anyone from last summer have any results on the Vitex???

anyone? anyone? murphman?

"Man you're gettin' big" modestmuscle's Avatar
    modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by NYCjam
    bump
    anyone from last summer have any results on the Vitex???

anyone? anyone? murphman?
    I used it. Results were minimal.......pretty much not even noticeable. Don't waste your money.

~MODEST

how long were you on it ?

how long were you on it - i heard that it takes 3-4 months for it to reach it's max. potential