Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by BodybuildingKid

Is it still at 50% decrease? or is it even better?
    Same. Seems to have dropped off, as far as continued improvement goes. But I'm happy so far with the results.
    murphy240@hushmail.com

"Man you're gettin' big" modestmuscle's Avatar
    modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been taking it, thanks too murphman and have started to get some results. (taking it for about 1 week and 1/2.)

Look at it this way bodybuildingKid, it's not some artificial chemical made in a factory or anything. It's all natural, a herb. Between me and you, I have had no sperm stoppage, if you know what I mean.

But hey, please do make it a point to talk to your doctor soon about it, and let us know the results! I'd be interested.

Take care, y'all.

~MODESTMUSCLE

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by modestmuscle
    I've been taking it, thanks too murphman and have started to get some results. (taking it for about 1 week and 1/2.)

Look at it this way bodybuildingKid, it's not some artificial chemical made in a factory or anything. It's all natural, a herb. Between me and you, I have had no sperm stoppage, if you know what I mean.

But hey, please do make it a point to talk to your doctor soon about it, and let us know the results! I'd be interested.

Take care, y'all.

~MODESTMUSCLE
    Have you been using it while cutting??while changing something in your diet/cardio/training, etc..???

The reason I ask you this, is because I want to keep on bulking for at least 6 months, so I was wondering if I could see some result using Vitex WHILE bulking...

Thanks
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

Smiler51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

you can count me in!

hi guys,

i have the same problem with gyno like many of you, but i think the difference is that i'm still 20 and my hormone levels are probably very unbalanced. it bothers me a lot and i also ordered vitex from whole-health online. i'm taking 1.2 gramm a day for three days now but haven't seen any difference yet( i think i have to be a little bit more patient :-). i think i have signs of gyno or a little bit bigger breast since i was twelve but it never became better. since then i got more muscles and dropped body-fat but it didn't help much. even though it helps too look bigger with a big chest, i hate my big titties ;-) . a few weeks ago i did a 2 week cycle of tren-x and it didn't make it worse. at the moment i'm taking an eca stack with lipoderm-y and the vitex and hope that this will help the breast reduction more. do you think this combination is dangerous? i don't know much about vitex. only what i have read so far in the bb.com posts.
    i have another question about the dosage of the vitex. do you guys think i should spilt it? i think i read somewhere that a small dosage of vitex could have the opposite effect but it could also be that a high dosage isn't absorbed well and so the splitting would make more sense. one of you is trying the thre dosages, how are your results? any difference?

i'm sorry for my bad english but i just moved to the states from germany.

i wish everybody good luck with fighting their gyno

smiler51

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey there Smiler

About spreading your dosage throughout the day, well I read on T-mag that Vitex has a very long half-life: therefore, take it once a day.
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no one answered this question, are you guys taking it on your cutting phase or what? would it work with lipoderm on the chest area? or would that be bad? thanks.

dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dnth8daplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LIQUID FORM

I was thinking about getting the liquid form of vitex..And was wondering if this would be a good choice, it has the same ingredients as the one Murphman is using (just liquid)..It has 1000 mg per dose..it says to mix w/a lil water how much do you think i should take...Thanks
    "Heros And Cowards Feel The Same Fear, They Just Respond To It Differently"

modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by CyberGod

Have you been using it while cutting??while changing something in your diet/cardio/training, etc..???

The reason I ask you this, is because I want to keep on bulking for at least 6 months, so I was wondering if I could see some result using Vitex WHILE bulking...

Thanks
    I have been watching what I have been eating, but not necessarily cutting. Don't know how it would affect you while you were bulking.

BUMP

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A combo of vitex and lipoderm at 2 squirts per nipple 2 x a day should help quite a bit. You'll see good results.

AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i was just wondering, i was about to buy vitex, and the bottle said it was a female supplement. well, doesn't that bother anyone else???
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well I will let you guys know how im doing, im cutting right now and not useing any supplements at all except a multi and protein shakes. I have been useing vitex for 2 weeks now and it has helped considerebly. Takes a little time but def worth it! My nipples are perma hard but not literally hard, its hard to explain (no pun intended) LOL!

Bodybuildingkid,

Any results from talking to the doctor yet about Vitex?

MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by AimHighUSAF
    i was just wondering, i was about to buy vitex, and the bottle said it was a female supplement. well, doesn't that bother anyone else???
    Men also use Nolvadex and Clomid.
    murphy240@hushmail.com

oh yeah. Good Call. i'm gonna buy some today.
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

Smiler51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi guys,

i just wanted to keep you updated. i'm using vitex now for around 2 1/2 weeks but haven't seen any difference yet. in the beginning i wanted to cut a little bit while on eca and lipo-y but after i became sick for 4 days i stoped the cutting idea. i'm still taking 1.2 grams of vitex every morning on an empty stomach with a banana, but i have the bad feeling that the problem with my hugh nipples became even a little bit hugher :-) i don't know if it was the fault of the eca or whatever but my nipples don't become smaller (now it has to be really cold so that they would stand and become smaller. normally they would stand after each hot shower because of the temperature difference which doesn't happen anymore). should i go up with the dosage to 1.6 gram or eat more food with it? any suggestions?

thanks

smiler51

Smiler51

I don't know what to tell you Bro. Do You drink alcohol? If so, that will contribute significantly to your condition. I've read that Flax Seeds and or Flax Oil can help with Gyno as well, but I've not tried it yet.
    murphy240@hushmail.com

yo guys, i said this before, my condition is different cuz my nipples are fine. i just got fat on the lower part of my chest, i guess its kinda like a fat guys saggy-ness but i'm around 13% bf i think. would vitex help this too? if not, any ideas on what would?
    thanks.

scottyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aimhigh.....not sure how much vitex is gonna help with that but i dont see why trying would hurt. The stuff is pretty cheap and if it works then so much the better. But it seems more effective with people with pronounced prolactin problems either due to prohormones, steroids, or genetic dispositions towards such. It is not a miracle drug in any way (at least not in my opinion) and it wont show drastic slimming effects but for some it does help with puffy nips. Hope it helps
    Admin@gaining-mass.com

In Hoc Signo Vinces

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Smiler51

Originally posted by MurphMan
    I don't know what to tell you Bro. Do You drink alcohol? If so, that will contribute significantly to your condition. I've read that Flax Seeds and or Flax Oil can help with Gyno as well, but I've not tried it yet.
    Where did you read it? Thanks.

fakename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aimhighusaf...I'd give Vitex and topical lipoderm-y a try.The lipo should help spot reduce the fat and the vitex..well I don't know what it does specifically but it's pretty cheasp so it's worth a try.
    Is this guilt & shame the price I pay
    I hate myself for this weakness
    I won't be chained to the earth-Hatebreed

Supps I'm currently using:
    creatine monohydrate
    CLA
    ALA
    glutamine
    flax
    multivitamin
    B complex
    gingko biloba
    omega 3
    18 grams l-arginine for GH release
    Myoplex mass shake after lifting & a regular myoplex shake on rest days for extra protein

keeneye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    murphman is right once its there is there, now while on a cycle if you have some swelling there are things that can help with that, novl and clomid is the best, but thats while on a real cycle, when estrogen levels are raised because of an overspill of test, not from prohormones that do nothing more than raise estrogen from the getgo, the novl and clomid would work there also, i just cant figure out why in the wold anyone would take prohormones. these fancy ads are nothing more than that, do some research and see for yourself, the new england journal of medicine is a good place to start,,,,,,,,keeneye

Registered User can_o_whoop_ass's Avatar
    can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50) can_o_whoop_ass will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: Smiler51

Originally posted by Antonio

Where did you read it? Thanks.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=34366
    I've got a ten inch tongue and can breath through my ears

my question is when to take it? murphman takes it with a protein shake in the morning, but i wake up and eat breakfast right away or take glutamine and then run, then breakfast. should i just take with glutamine on runnign days and non running days take with breakfast or what should i do? am i going too deep into this?

thanks

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by AimHighUSAF
    yo guys, i said this before, my condition is different cuz my nipples are fine. i just got fat on the lower part of my chest, i guess its kinda like a fat guys saggy-ness but i'm around 13% bf i think. would vitex help this too? if not, any ideas on what would?
    thanks.

No it won't!! I have no idea how the hell at 13 % bf and you have breast. Go see a plastic surgeon or something.

TreyofHearts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by K (same)

No it won't!! I have no idea how the hell at 13 % bf and you have breast. Go see a plastic surgeon or something.
    Borrow Mr. Costanza's manziere, but he'll need it back by Festivus....
    "Dip, Grip, and Rip..."

"If you have faith in the United Nations to do the right thing, keep this in mind. They have Libya heading the Committee on Human Rights and Iraq heading the Global Disarmament Committee. Do your own math here."
    - Dennis Miller

"I'm going to walk out of here a lean mean fighting machine!"
    -John Candy, as Dewey "Ox" Oxberger, Stripes

"Bond.....James Bond."
    -Tom Hanks, Bachelor Party

"It's true, it's damn true!"
    -Kurt Angle, Olympic Hero

"Follow your dreams, you can reach your goal. I'm living proof....Beefcake....BEEFCAKE!"
    -Eric Cartman

Please support the Tour de Cure for the American Diabetes Association.

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you have something to say, spit it out. I have no idea what you are saying there.

Vitex will not do anything in his case. Do some simple basic reading. It is all there.

Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000)
    AIMHIGHUSASAF....Man you keep posting the same question posed in a different way.My advice:Take 1 vitex 3 times a day(breakfast,lunch&dinner)....and see a doctor asap to see what is specifically wrong with your chest.Maybe get plastic surgery or anti-estrogens,I don't know.

Update

Well the thread got bumped up so I figured I'd give an update. Honestly, I've not seen anymore improvement since my last report. Well, that may not be completely accurate, however the relief I expirienced initially has since subsided. Iguess it has improved a bit more but it is much less noticable. I have definately expirienced relief, but the speed at which it was helping has declined drastically. I am however very happy with the results, and would recommend Vitex to anyone with Gyno symptoms. I am planning on stopping the Vitex after this bottle is finished, and will report any change in my condition when that happens, in a few weeks.
    murphy240@hushmail.com

hey murphman

i been taking vitex for 3 days now, is there anyway it can worsen the condition or is that my mind just playing trix on me because i'm extremely skeptical?

sorry, 4 days, not 3, and i took 1600mgs the first 3 days and today i took 1200mgs( i have caps of 400).