Boxi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Boxi’s progression pictures revealed

I was the type of guys that would of done anything to be skinny for a day and not worry about fat sticking out of the shirts etc?.
    But it wasn?t until I joined a gym in late December to loose weight, even with my massive attempt the weight did not change as I was not eating the right stuff..
    After getting a glance by this girl who was aged 17-18 every time I went on the cardio machines I was getting more and more embarrassed of my weight?

AS a result I quit the gym mid way through January and just continued beening lazy and eating like a big...

But thanks to -==L=a=N=c=E==-?s own thread, I gave my self another go but I didn?t not start till I planned my attack on my fat very thoughtfully..
    And on the 9th of February I started a modified version of Atkins that I did it my self in order to make it healthier and more sustainable in the long run as a lifestyle change not just a diet that will fade away few weeks in to it.
    Anyway enough of my boring story?.

Pictures of me before:
    Picture 1 - Front
    Picture 2 - Side

As you can see i was quite of large guy....

Anyway heres the current picture:
    Picture 1

This only my progression picture folks so don?t expect too much . My goal is set at the end of this year and I am as set as anyone can be to actually fulfill it.

Regards,
    Vlado

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Boxi,

Good Work !

Keep it up !

-- Chi

TDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lookin good,

Keep it up and good luck in the future.

big_mitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking pretty good man. Keep it up.

I'm SUPER thanks 4 asking Superdude87's Avatar
    Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Superdude87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy **** dude!! Nice job...really. What was your weight/stats before and after? Damn man...you've worked hard and the pictures prove it. Congrats!

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Re: Boxi’s progression pictures revealed

Congratulations - You can see massive improvements in your physique! Keep up the excellent work!!

Registered User Matthew Shepard's Avatar
    Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Awesome job brother! Keep up the good work.
    RIP Matthew Shepard--gone but NEVER forgotten!

Check Out My Transformation Photos! (305lb-159lb) : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152603323&p=1043189043&viewfull=1#post1043189043

16/M/WA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NICE WORK MAN, its good to see your keepin at it

bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bakers11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome, awesome job man. Keep at it your doing great. Stay motivated and you will get to your ultimate goal.
    SW: 305 lbs (June 15th, 2003)
    CW: 186.5 lbs (Aug 9th, 2004)
    Initial GW: 205 lbs met Mar 29, 2004
    2nd GW: 190 lbs met May 31, 2004
    New GW: 185 lbs met June 28th, 2004

There is no magic pill, just lots of hard work and dedication.

Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Assuming that you were sucking in or not sucking in to equal amounts on both pics I find your progress excellent. Keep it up

Originally posted by Skoorbmax
    Assuming that you were sucking in or not sucking in to equal amounts on both pics I find your progress excellent. Keep it up
    No sucking mate

btw i just ate then as well and had 2L of water

Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr Bill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not to shabby!!!

-Bill
    Start weight 337 pounds
    Current weight 262 pounds
    Goal Weight 185 pounds
    Down 75 pounds, 77 more to go!!!

"Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he will have to touch to be sure."

Paparazzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good Job

Very good job....I'm very impressed.

Legend Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legend Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legend Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legend Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legend Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legend Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legend Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legend Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legend Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legend Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legend Zero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man congratz! Seriously there is a really nice change, and am glad that your still wish to continue. It's great to see some1 motivated cuz you sound just like me. Tried to loose weight, failed, and now im starting back! You look really good! If you dont mind, could you post your before/after weight?
    Goal: Cut
    Long Term Goal: 200 lbs.

(6/14/04)-241 lbs.
    (7/09/04)-238 lbs.
    (7/28/04)-229 lbs.
    (5/14/12)-255 lbs.

Short Term Goals:
    Goal: <230 (Met in 7/2004)
    Goal: <250 (Met in ?/????)

-Do whatever it takes, so that every morning you wake up, it's because you want too, not because you have too- Legend Zero

I was at 110kg when i first started last year now i am at 73kg

Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not much loose skin either, your lucky

Originally posted by Jones25
    Not much loose skin either, your lucky
    Wrong champ i have heaps too..

Its just gone less and less the last few weeks

Since i started doing my abs all the skin has gone back to normal

Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did abs and and didn't go away, seems like I'm stuck with mine, how old are you btw? Maybe it ws because your younger

i am 17 and 1/2

K, then I just get screwed in everything in life oh well

Originally posted by Jones25
    K, then I just get screwed in everything in life oh well
    Champ putting ur self down wont do anything good..

I am sure u will be fine as time comes

Registered User AequitasVeritas's Avatar
    AequitasVeritas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very nice job keep up the great work