Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The Worlds #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

amir12 is not very helpful. (-500) amir12 is not very helpful. (-500)

Unhappy Wierd Slow Motion Feeling Wont Go Away. Please Help im going crazy!

Hello,

I have a big problem which I couldn’t find the answer to anywhere online.

Here is the deal: I am 19 yrs old, male. No past medical problems or allergies. I have been perfectly healthy all my life.

On July 3 (11 PM at night) I drank Sake & Asaghi (sp) Beer at a Japanese restaurant (my first time drinking Sake ever) I drank a fairly large amount (1 and ½ large sake’s) and got pretty drunk. It was a different kind of drunk then from drinking typical beer or liquor. I felt EXACTLY like I do when I smoke marijuana. The feeling I get is a sense of numbness all over my body and a sense of slow motion associated with my sense of touch. Meaning my vision and seeing other people is not in slow motion but only my sense of touch is. For example when I go to reach for an object with my hands it feels as if I am reaching for it slowly in slow motion, or when I reach into my pockets it feels slow and weird where its like my sense of touch goes on and off like a strobe light. This is basically how I felt the whole night and since I drank allot I had these feeling up until I woke up the next morning.

The next morning I felt fine as I normally do after a night of drinking… sake doesn’t give a hangover though. I basically felt good. I was home up until 2 o clock where I got dressed and went down to my car. When I tried sitting into my car and putting my keys I felt the same feelings that I described above (slow motion and weird sense of touch). It was as if I was drunk still but without the slurred speech and typical drunkenness. Only what I described above was happening. Its like my brain was getting used to the feeling and was trying to make me feel with it even when I am “normal”.

Basically I have been like this for 48 hours and its scaring me because I can’t seem to get 100% normal again. The feeling comes and goes, it’s not like I feel it all the time. I’d say 70 percent of the day I feel like this on and off.

It’s even weirder because when I woke up in the morning today I was fine, but later on in the day afternoon, it starts again. Today it started when I went to reach into a potato chip bag. My feeling in my hand was exactly like I just smoked weed, the slow motion and numbness feeling. It progressively gets worse throughout the day, and at night I have this “high” feeling almost all the time; even now when I write this it’s the worst and when I move around in my chair I feel this slow motion feeling as if my sense of touch is terribly messed up. I’d say my sense of touch feels like it’s lagged; like I touch something and then I feel it a split second afterwards.

There is no way there is alcohol still in my blood, there has to be something wrong with my head. Has anyone heard of this because I never have and its worrying me because I just want to be 100% normal again. I will give it a few more days and hopefully it will go away otherwise I will see a doctor and hopefully it’s not permanent.

I don’t know if it matters but last week I smoked marijuana for the 4th time in my life after about 6 months before and like I said I have the same exact feeling. I do not drink much and the last time id say I got drunk was 6 months ago and another 6 months b4 that.

Please, any help or ideas are appreciated.

Thanks

BodyPoints: 245
    KGB_Muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KGB_Muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KGB_Muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KGB_Muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KGB_Muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KGB_Muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KGB_Muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KGB_Muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KGB_Muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KGB_Muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KGB_Muscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit KGB_Muscle's BodySpace
    take some speed

braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Izzit jus me, or is everyone gettin' symbols in his writing?

GettnHuge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettnHuge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettnHuge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettnHuge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettnHuge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettnHuge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettnHuge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettnHuge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettnHuge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettnHuge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GettnHuge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

I am 19 yrs old
    I drank Sake & Asaghi (sp) Beer
    I drank a fairly large amount
    drinking typical beer or liquor. I felt EXACTLY like I do when I smoke marijuana
    potato chip bag
    I just smoked weed
    there has to be something wrong with my head
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gosh i wonder what could be wrong. perhaps something in the decision making part of the brain.
    licensed sh-t stirrer

braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) braindmg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by GettnHuge
    I am 19 yrs old
    I drank Sake & Asaghi (sp) Beer
    I drank a fairly large amount
    drinking typical beer or liquor. I felt EXACTLY like I do when I smoke marijuana
    potato chip bag
    I just smoked weed
    there has to be something wrong with my head
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gosh i wonder what could be wrong. perhaps something in the decision making part of the brain.
    Ever played 'Vice City'?

forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) forklift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sounds like anxiety from burned out nerves. it should go away. get enough protein, sleep and water.

Stats: 10'10", 500 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3619
    M.Bison is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M.Bison is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M.Bison is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M.Bison is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M.Bison is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M.Bison is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M.Bison is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M.Bison is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M.Bison is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M.Bison is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M.Bison is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit M.Bison's BodySpace
    1. get some rest....

2. stay off the drink and drugs

if it doesnt go away in a week go to the doctors

thanks everyone....

I know it sounds funny, i asked my friends for advise but they just wouldnt take me seriously and kept making jokes...

Today, even in the morning it's really bad and i didnt have too much sleep. Does anyone think it could be some kind of damage to my central nervous system? I'll try to get 10 hours of sleep tonight and see if i feel any better.

Thanks

crombie22480 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit crombie22480's BodySpace
    Don't drink if you can' t handle it

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Stats: 6'4", 237 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1401
    Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Uber-neggR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Uber-neggR's BodySpace
    you know what that means?

it means your in "BULLET TIME MODE".

just do a max payne and grab some dual uzi's and go on a shooting spree in a park. when the cops shoot at you, you can use your new found bullet time mode to dodge the bullets (matrix style).
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Originally posted by crombie22480
    Don't drink if you can' t handle it
    lol i never said i cant handle it.. ive been drunk plently of times b4 but this has never happened.

And thanks for the bullet time comment... lol it really does feel like that. I guess if i was a pot head id love to have this feeling cuz its like being high all the time but im not, so i hate it.

BodyPoints: 367
    Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Ballidus's BodySpace
    Originally posted by Uber-neggR
    you know what that means?

it means your in "BULLET TIME MODE".

just do a max payne and grab some dual uzi's and go on a shooting spree in a park. when the cops shoot at you, you can use your new found bullet time mode to dodge the bullets (matrix style).
    BUMP!!!

}AngelOfBlood{ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    take amphetamine

bollocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bollocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bollocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bollocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bollocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bollocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bollocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bollocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bollocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bollocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bollocks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    souds like dehydration maybe. who cares.
    >-------/'^'\ ---->
    ..........( o o )
    -oOOO--(_)--OOOo--

.....oooO
    .....(---)...Oooo.
    ----\-(---(---)---------
    .......\_)....)-/
    .............(_/

Smeagol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smeagol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smeagol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smeagol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smeagol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smeagol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smeagol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smeagol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smeagol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smeagol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smeagol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Smeagol's BodySpace
    Its all in your mind, your paranoid. The minds ability to give you illusions is extremely strong.

Ev1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ev1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ev1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did at one point you black out? Perhaps you fell down, hit your head and didn't even remember/know it. Think if there are areas of the night that are very foggy... maybe you have a concussion. Search for a bruise or bump on your head.
    Just lift the weight, eat the food and sleep the sleep.
    If you are doing these three things correctly and still not gaining, THEN complain.

Never underestimate the power of a few extra hours of sleep, I found that to be the culprit lagging me.

p.s. make sure you are eating and lifting correctly :D

bigcalves is still a douche, thankyou friendly people for undouchin what he douched up.

Shutup and lift...bitches Wheelies's Avatar
    Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wheelies has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    lol...I dont know why, but reading that made me laugh...
    "Man up"

MULLET DISCRIMINATOR kenscottiii's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 35
    kenscottiii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenscottiii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenscottiii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenscottiii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenscottiii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenscottiii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenscottiii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenscottiii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenscottiii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenscottiii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenscottiii is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit kenscottiii's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by forklift
    sounds like anxiety from burned out nerves. it should go away. get enough protein, sleep and water.
    Bump...sounds like a little nerve damage due to alcohol poisoning, been there done that. Drink plenty of water, take a good B-complex, and get plenty of rest. The feelings you are getting are probly anxiety, you'll just have to deal with it. I don't recommend you do it again. Alcohol is very damaging to the nervous system.
    The Anti-HITer
    Homepage: www.kenniescott.com

badlad4023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badlad4023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badlad4023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badlad4023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badlad4023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badlad4023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badlad4023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badlad4023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badlad4023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badlad4023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) badlad4023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by amir12
    Hello,

Here is the deal: I am 19 yrs old, male. No past medical problems or allergies. I have been perfectly healthy all my life.

On July 3 (11 PM at night) I drank Sake & Asaghi (sp) Beer at a Japanese restaurant (my first time drinking Sake ever) I drank a fairly large amount (1 and ½ large sake’s) and got pretty drunk. It was a different kind of drunk then from drinking typical beer or liquor. I felt EXACTLY like I do when I smoke marijuana. The feeling I get is a sense of numbness all over my body and a sense of slow motion associated with my sense of touch. Meaning my vision and seeing other people is not in slow motion but only my sense of touch is. For example when I go to reach for an object with my hands it feels as if I am reaching for it slowly in slow motion, or when I reach into my pockets it feels slow and weird where its like my sense of touch goes on and off like a strobe light. This is basically how I felt the whole night and since I drank allot I had these feeling up until I woke up the next morning.

The next morning I felt fine as I normally do after a night of drinking… sake doesn’t give a hangover though. I basically felt good. I was home up until 2 o clock where I got dressed and went down to my car. When I tried sitting into my car and putting my keys I felt the same feelings that I described above (slow motion and weird sense of touch). It was as if I was drunk still but without the slurred speech and typical drunkenness. Only what I described above was happening. Its like my brain was getting used to the feeling and was trying to make me feel with it even when I am “normal”.

Basically I have been like this for 48 hours and its scaring me because I can’t seem to get 100% normal again. The feeling comes and goes, it’s not like I feel it all the time. I’d say 70 percent of the day I feel like this on and off.

It’s even weirder because when I woke up in the morning today I was fine, but later on in the day afternoon, it starts again. Today it started when I went to reach into a potato chip bag. My feeling in my hand was exactly like I just smoked weed, the slow motion and numbness feeling. It progressively gets worse throughout the day, and at night I have this “high” feeling almost all the time; even now when I write this it’s the worst and when I move around in my chair I feel this slow motion feeling as if my sense of touch is terribly messed up. I’d say my sense of touch feels like it’s lagged; like I touch something and then I feel it a split second afterwards.

There is no way there is alcohol still in my blood, there has to be something wrong with my head. Has anyone heard of this because I never have and its worrying me because I just want to be 100% normal again. I will give it a few more days and hopefully it will go away otherwise I will see a doctor and hopefully it’s not permanent.

I don’t know if it matters but last week I smoked marijuana for the 4th time in my life after about 6 months before and like I said I have the same exact feeling. I do not drink much and the last time id say I got drunk was 6 months ago and another 6 months b4 that.

Thanks
    I have had a similar experiance to this. It sounds like onetime i was robo-tripping. I was tripping for 2-3 days. It sucked. I never liked it but that one time made me stop forever. I would like to know if you took medicine before you drank i.e. cough syrup or pills or allergy medicine.

BodyPoints: 14049
    DYnomyte001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DYnomyte001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DYnomyte001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DYnomyte001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DYnomyte001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DYnomyte001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DYnomyte001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DYnomyte001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DYnomyte001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DYnomyte001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DYnomyte001 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DYnomyte001's BodySpace
    Sounds identical to my robotripping expierence to. Except it lasted for 3-4 months because I took 1400mgs.

It goes away in time, a very painful... slow time.

Days feel like they go sooo slow.

BodyPoints: 38
    badboyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badboyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badboyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badboyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badboyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badboyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badboyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badboyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badboyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badboyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) badboyslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit badboyslayer's BodySpace
    Did you check the ingredients on the sake bottle? if theres something funky in there that has a long half-life it would explain everything.

Drink lots of water and do heaps of cardio to speed up the metabolism of whatever is still in you. Caffeine and ephedrine might help if the slow motion feeling is interferring with school/work/etc
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. He will be lonely often and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself" - Nietzsche

Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dante^ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    There's probably something funkey in that kind of beer. I've never heard of it.

criszebra is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question

Hey man i know how u feel i feel the same way rite now and its driving me nuts.. =/
    what did u do eventually cause i know u posted ths n 2004..

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    lukeaye has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lukeaye has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lukeaye has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lukeaye has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lukeaye has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lukeaye has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lukeaye has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lukeaye has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lukeaye has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lukeaye has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lukeaye has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lukeaye's BodySpace
    doctors are generally pretty good at giving medical advice,

just sayin

slomo8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

slow motion

Originally Posted by amir12 View Post
    Hello,

Thanks
    I would be interested in discussing this with you as I had similar experiences with slow motion feelings when I was younger. My daughter has had them too and I have recently encountered a third person who describes the same sensation. If you still check this site please email me # encore01824@yahoo.com Thank you, Kristin

Anubis18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anubis18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anubis18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anubis18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anubis18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anubis18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anubis18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anubis18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anubis18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anubis18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anubis18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Anubis18's BodySpace
    take two multi's and sleep heavy

stop thinking about it, placebo is a hell of a drug

edit: strong 2004 thread bump by one post miscers..............?

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5974
    JesseC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JesseC's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by slomo8 View Post
    I would be interested in discussing this with you as I had similar experiences with slow motion feelings when I was younger. My daughter has had them too and I have recently encountered a third person who describes the same sensation. If you still check this site please email me # encore01824@yahoo.com Thank you, Kristin
    Did anyone else lol@ the username to thread relevance??

geqwdgf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If anybody else finds this old thread through a search engine and has also experienced what the OP described (maybe just temporarily), please email me at ipostr08@gmail.com and let's try to figure it out.