Thread: Gyno vs Fat?

SRT4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Gyno vs Fat?

Whats the difference between gyno and having man boobs due to being overweight?

flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you can help your wife with breastfeeding
    im a strong beliver in dragons, fairies, good women and other fantasy creatures.

Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The difference is that even when you get thin you've still got he-tits. If you think that you have gyno and you're overweight, just lose weight and re-eval. A lot of guys think that they have gyno, but really they just need to lose fat.

edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am not real sure of what gyno is, exactly. From the pictures I have seen, it is clear that it is quite rare.

All these guys here talk about gyno like it is very common, but I doubt it is. If you have some man-tits, it is most likely fat... Some guys distribute fat differently than others.

I know that my fat is mainly stored in my chest and hips (like a woman).

Do what Skoorbie said, just lose some fat first before you jump to conclusions (although that is easier said than done). Remember though, when losing fat, the first place you remember seeing the fat, that will be the last place you lose it.
    I play Russian Roulette everyday, a man's sport; with a bullet called life.

I was given a perfectly healthy body, I might as well make the best of it.

edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From what I am reading now, it seems that like 60% of all boys develop it, at least for a few months, but it usually goes away through puberty.

I still think some guys just store more fat on their chest, than others though.

I have looked back through childhood photos, and my chest is the fattest part of my body (yeah, I was teased a little bit)
    I play Russian Roulette everyday, a man's sport; with a bullet called life.

I was given a perfectly healthy body, I might as well make the best of it.

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unless you are at a low bodyfat, I wouldn't worry about it. Even if you have actual gyno, a lot of the gyno induced fat would be gone. This may be messed up by how many anorexic girls you know sport big boobs? If you have low bodyfat, I believe you can keep gyno at bay. Nolvadex is known to reduce it by over half. Its not 100% but if you're ripped and got most of the gland gone, it may even go away since your body is pumping testosterone.

However if you are fat, keep cutting. If you are at a really low bodyfat (8-10%) and you are ripped everywhere except for your chest, head to the doctor. Better to find out exactly what it is than to throw down thousands of dollars for surgery that may be completely unnecessary.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

SRT4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks Guys..
    I am just getting back into lifting after a very long break, so I am not ripped in anyway.
    Thanks Again.

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, keep cutting. I'm kind of suspicious about the whole gyno thing myself. I think it can go away completely. Why?

- More estrogen is produced when someone is fat. Hence, tits.
    - Remove the fat and there's no need for estrogen.
    - If there's no estrogen going through you, the glands have no reason to exist, hence they go away

Which is why some girls, after being anorexic, never get their breast size as big as they were before starving themselves unless they get some kind of hormone replacement therapy. Which is why you never see gyno as nothing more than cosmetic surgery because it is unnecessary. I'm making some daunting claims but I think gyno is made for plastic surgeons to get their pockets fat, just like the claims that some women can never get rid of those 'trouble spots' on their hips or thighs.

Gyno is BS. Female anorexia studies prove this. Its nothing more than an obesity problem or a testosterone related problem.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by The Experiment
    Well, keep cutting. I'm kind of suspicious about the whole gyno thing myself. I think it can go away completely. Why?

- More estrogen is produced when someone is fat. Hence, tits.
    - Remove the fat and there's no need for estrogen.
    - If there's no estrogen going through you, the glands have no reason to exist, hence they go away

Which is why some girls, after being anorexic, never get their breast size as big as they were before starving themselves unless they get some kind of hormone replacement therapy. Which is why you never see gyno as nothing more than cosmetic surgery because it is unnecessary. I'm making some daunting claims but I think gyno is made for plastic surgeons to get their pockets fat, just like the claims that some women can never get rid of those 'trouble spots' on their hips or thighs.

Gyno is BS. Female anorexia studies prove this. Its nothing more than an obesity problem or a testosterone related problem.
    that kinda pisses me off dude. Gyno is very real, and is not just caused by a certain level of bodyfat. Also, once the glands are formed, in some cases they never go away, regardless of bodyfat. Most pubertal gyno resolves naturally in a few months but some, aswell as most gyno cause by exogenous chems, will never resolve on its own, once the cause is removed.

****ed hormone levels cause the glands to grow, yes, but why does it have to be that once hormone levels return to normal, the body will catabolise the glands again? How do you know that the glands require sustained ****ed hormone levels to exist.

--Joe
    5'11", 187lbs, 19 y/o

[DL]
    5 x 302.5 (06.06)
    [Pullups]
    3x3 x +33 (08.06)
    [overhead]
    115 x 3 (09.06)

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&t=633909

I know gyno is real, I meant that for regular joes like us, gyno will go away when you lose bodyfat. If someone has them after low bodyfat (8-10 percent), then they may have hormone issues that may need doctor assistance. There's a reason why gyno is considered cosmetic surgery.

the body will catabolise the glands again
    Gyno is formed from estrogen. So obviously it uses hormones to build. The fatter you are, the more estrogen is going through your body. Now, what if you lose that fat. If there's no estrogen to feed the glands, then there's no reason for them to exist. Much like a lot of the steroid like consequences from not taking PCT like testicular atrophy. There's barely any testosterone running through it, hence they shrink until your test levels are back up to snuff.

The only people say that they never go away are plastic surgeons and sites like gyno.org (I know thats not the name, I'm not going to type it out) Where they zoom really close in on the breasts themselves, not taking into account how high their bodyfat percentages are. Then what really pisses me off about that site is the whole "psychological damage" bit. Its like a cult.

How do you know that the glands require sustained ****ed hormone levels to exist.
    Then what is their purpose if nothing runs through it? Like muscles. If your body sees no need for them, they're gone.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "I meant that for regular joes like us, gyno will go away when you lose bodyfat. If someone has them after low bodyfat (8-10 percent), then they may have hormone issues that may need doctor assistance."

dude, true gyno is NOT caused by excess bodyfat. Having a high bf% can give pseudo-gyno, but not true gyno. They are two different things.
    Similarly, a lowbf% will do NOTHING to get rid of true gyno. It would seem to me that you arent familiar with what true gyno is, maybe you are though. "gyno" that fat bastards have is just, fat, albeit deposited in a more female pattern. True gyno is the growth of hard glands dude, not fat, hard lumps under the nipples.

Sure, if ****ed hormones are required to cause the growth of the glands, then surely normal hormone levels will mean they are catabolised. Thats probably the first thing one would assume. But because it "makes sense" it doesnt mean that it is always the case.

Comparing gyno to testicles and muscles, the sizes of which are changeable with hormones, doesnt mean that gyno must behave in the same way dude. Gyno isnt muscle, nor testicles, so from that we can assume that it must behave the same way.

I dont find it unbeliveable that ****ed hormones could cause gyno to grow, and then if hormones return to normal the gyno stops growing, but doesnt shrink. That also makes sense to me. And from myself, and from talking to other people, this can ofton be the case.

The only people say that they never go away are plastic surgeons and sites like gyno.org (I know thats not the name, I'm not going to type it out) Where they zoom really close in on the breasts themselves, not taking into account how high their bodyfat percentages are. Then what really pisses me off about that site is the whole "psychological damage" bit. Its like a cult.

No1 says that gyno doesnt go away. They may say that SOME gyno doesnt go away, but most does (for pubertal gyno atleast). Why might gyno.org say it doesnt allways resolve? Maybe because its a site dedicated to gyno, that knows its ****, with 100s of people on the forums, and examples on the site of cases in which it really hasnt gone away.

And dude, trust me, having disfiguring lumps growing under your nipples so your whole chest looks completely ****ed, can be psychologically damaging. My gyno is relatively mild, it doesnt take much clothing to cover it up, and its really damaged my confidence, so average and severe cases must really mess people up.

--Joe
    5'11", 187lbs, 19 y/o

[DL]
    5 x 302.5 (06.06)
    [Pullups]
    3x3 x +33 (08.06)
    [overhead]
    115 x 3 (09.06)

dude, true gyno is NOT caused by excess bodyfat
    How come obesity is listed as one of the gyno causing agents?

doesnt mean that gyno must behave in the same way dude
    Why wouldn't it? Muscles and testicle size are a direct result of hormones. Thats why protein synthesis is better with males than it is with females unless something changes it, like steroids. Nipple glands are estrogen based. Once you drop the fat and your hormone levels go back to the average male, the glands will be gone because the estrogen thats here now is mostly working towards other things besides making sure you have breasts such as DHT.

Maybe because its a site dedicated to gyno, that knows its ****, with 100s of people on the forums, and examples on the site of cases in which it really hasnt gone away.
    How is their bodyfat? Do they have certain hermaphroditic conditions? I see picture examples of before pictures all the time and its always the same: people with high bodyfats. I seen one guy that may have been in the upper teens. The site is good for identifying it and possible solutions. They even suggest taking Nolvadex and Raloxifene while most people spread the idea that it doesn't work.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

How come obesity is listed as one of the gyno causing agents?

Ive never seen obesity listed as a cause of true gyno, only a (rather obvious) cause of flase gyno. Please link me to such a mention.

Why wouldn't it?

I have no idea, but then, I didnt say that it wouldnt. Note that i did not say that a lack of estrogen will not get rid of gyno. I said that comparing it to muscles and testicles is not evidence, in my eyes, that this is the case. Correction of the hormone imbalance ofton DOES resolve the gyno. It remains that this does not allways happen though. And for this reason, I maintain that in some cases the glands do not require ****ed hormones to continue to exist, and that growth is all that requires the hormones.

How is their bodyfat? Do they have certain hermaphroditic conditions? I see picture examples of before pictures all the time and its always the same: people with high bodyfats. I seen one guy that may have been in the upper teens. The site is good for identifying it and possible solutions. They even suggest taking Nolvadex and Raloxifene while most people spread the idea that it doesn't work.

Im afraid I cant tell you the bf% of any prolonged gyno cases, except my own (about 10-12%) You will have to ask on the gyno.org forums. The same goes for them having hermaphroditic conditions, as you say. I have never asked.

I dont consider some people who have unresolved gyno having high bf% to be evidence that the high bf% is causing the gyno.

--Joe
    5'11", 187lbs, 19 y/o

[DL]
    5 x 302.5 (06.06)
    [Pullups]
    3x3 x +33 (08.06)
    [overhead]
    115 x 3 (09.06)