jiggityjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CLA and Xenadrine

I'm tryin to cut up for the summer and i was thinking about taking both CLA and Xenadrine. Is this a good stack or will they kinda work against each other? Thanks for the help.

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: CLA and Xenadrine

Originally posted by jiggityjohnson
    I'm tryin to cut up for the summer and i was thinking about taking both CLA and Xenadrine. Is this a good stack or will they kinda work against each other? Thanks for the help.

No, they actually work fine together.

CLA is just a healthy fat. Take 2 pills at breakfast, lunch and dinner if you are under 200 pounds(6 pills a day) and 3 pills at breakfast, lunch and dinner if you are over 200 pounds(9 a day).