ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How many grams of whey protein a day? (Essential Natural 100% Protein question too)

Just wondering how much whey protein should be taekn in a day. Typically, I am anywhere between 3 -4 servings of Essential Natural 100% Protein.

Also, does anyone know what the ratio of whey to micellar casein is in Essential Natural 100% Protein?

muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I usually have a scoop right before my morning cardio and then 2 post workout
    "Don't count the days, make every day count"

shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shadowmoses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It depends on your goals and diet at the moment, post up some more info and it will be easier to recommend how much you should shoot for....

SHadoW

Turbo6PGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turbo6PGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turbo6PGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turbo6PGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turbo6PGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turbo6PGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turbo6PGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turbo6PGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im no expert but Im currently using vanilla flavored whey by prolabs. It didnt come with a scoop inside so I dont know the exact amount I eat. Its tough to measure since its just a powdery substance. But I try to get 2 tblesp full mixed with water when I get up to get me jump started. And I usually do the same around lunch time and just 1 tblsp again before bed with some milk to keep the metabolism kicking. Overall Im ingesting around 60g of it while bulking. Of course Im also eating protein packed foods like chicken breast and peanut butter. I dont eat the cleanest but Im still getting fair results. Hope that helps.

ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shadowmoses View Post
    It depends on your goals and diet at the moment, post up some more info and it will be easier to recommend how much you should shoot for....

SHadoW

Currently I am cutting. Stacked on leviathan, reset ad, and x-factor

My diest seems to be around 30/30/40 fats/carbs/protein at anywhere from 2500 cals to 2800 cals.

muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muirsy88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ItalWHOP View Post
    Currently I am cutting. Stacked on leviathan, reset ad, and x-factor

My diest seems to be around 30/30/40 fats/carbs/protein at anywhere from 2500 cals to 2800 cals.
    Well the more real food protein sources, the better. The best times for whey are first thing in the morning and right after a workout. That's why i do 1/2 scoop in the morn with breky and 2 scoops after a workout

So anywhere between 1 and 3 per day. I'm cutting too
    "Don't count the days, make every day count"

SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile Sooo 250g to 280g protein /day . . .

IMO u should be fine w/ up to 80-100g protein coming from supps.
    Best Regards,

Ed

To the optimist, the glass is half full . . .
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty . . .
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336405441#post336405441
    Helpful or encouraging posters in my journal get repped.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    aim to get most of ur protein from chicken, tuna, eggs, fish.. etc but if u are in a rush and need to whey just drop a shake it doest hurt.. also mix it with carbs such at oats and things to make meals if ur on the run! great stuff