Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1837
    ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Okay, it's later, put up some pics already
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hah, sorry. I took a few quick pics at lunch:

Don't mind my messy garage!
    **Cleveland Sports**

LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Finally sunny weather, get to go out for once

How much do you guys pay for oil changes? Im also getting my passanger seat this week. Get to pick up some ladies nomsayn?

On a srs note. Any1 pick up any girls with their bikes? Not talking about your gf or friend. Get any numbers, dates?
    *** A.C. Milan ***

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Onita, looks beautiful. So happy you delivered the pics.

Originally Posted by LivinoffBliss View Post

How much do you guys pay for oil changes? Im also getting my passanger seat this week. Get to pick up some ladies nomsayn?

On a srs note. Any1 pick up any girls with their bikes? Not talking about your gf or friend. Get any numbers, dates?
    I pay for oil + filter and do it myself.

I've never gotten a girl solely because of my bike, but when I mention it they either become more or less interested in me (some find it incredibly stupid or dangerous).
    Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CHOOSE View Post
    Onita, looks beautiful. So happy you delivered the pics.

I pay for oil + filter and do it myself.

I've never gotten a girl solely because of my bike, but when I mention it they either become more or less interested in me (some find it incredibly stupid or dangerous).
    I need to check a how to video to do it. People want 90$ for oil, filter and labour. No thanks. I just heard i have to remove fearings. Hmm

Some girls either love them or hate them. Have had a girl that would never get on, and others trying to throw themselves at me for rides

The only 'good' experinces iv had solely on my bike is how girls eyes brighten up if im stopped beside them. I.e girl waitin for bus and i stop at a light, look over and you can tell shes getting excited. All smiley, eye staring at you

Was once stopped at a light and some girl gathered the courage to try and talk to me. Solely on the bike. And ofc general smiles from public, girls and women in cars
    *** A.C. Milan ***

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I need to check a how to video to do it. People want 90$ for oil, filter and labour. No thanks. I just heard i have to remove fearings. Hmm

Some girls either love them or hate them. Have had a girl that would never get on, and others trying to throw themselves at me for rides

The only 'good' experinces iv had solely on my bike is how girls eyes brighten up if im stopped beside them. I.e girl waitin for bus and i stop at a light, look over and you can tell shes getting excited. All smiley, eye staring at you

Was once stopped at a light and some girl gathered the courage to try and talk to me. Solely on the bike. And ofc general smiles from public, girls and women in cars
    Not sure what it's like on other bikes but I also take into account transmission oil along with engine oil.

Yep wimmenz like motorcycles. Maybe I just don't cruise where they want me solely based on my bike.

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

Not sure what it's like on other bikes but I also take into account transmission oil along with engine oil.

Yep wimmenz like motorcycles. Maybe I just don't cruise where they want me solely based on my bike.
    Lmao I don't go places looking for it. Ever own a crotch rocket?
    *** A.C. Milan ***

Lmao I don't go places looking for it. Ever own a crotch rocket?
    I have not. First bike was a Suzuki GZ250, now it's the Sportster.

I am looking into sportbikes now though. I just want to change things up a bit. Getting tired of the Sportster.

I am looking into sportbikes now though. I just want to change things up a bit. Getting tired of the Sportster.
    Its an aesthetic bike. Iv never been on a hybrid or harley or reg street bike besides a varago250. Theyre comfy but dont differ much from my ninja.
    What are you looking into?
    *** A.C. Milan ***

Its an aesthetic bike. Iv never been on a hybrid or harley or reg street bike besides a varago250. Theyre comfy but dont differ much from my ninja.
    What are you looking into?
    Hybrid?

This is only the third bike I have ridden. The TW200 in the MSF and the two bikes I have owned.

The top runner right now is the Kawasaki ZZR600. If I can find the right price I may go for a Honda CBR600F4i as well. I also need to sit on each bike I am looking at to make sure the ergonomics are correct.

Hybrid?

This is only the third bike I have ridden. The TW200 in the MSF and the two bikes I have owned.

The top runner right now is the Kawasaki ZZR600. If I can find the right price I may go for a Honda CBR600F4i as well. I also need to sit on each bike I am looking at to make sure the ergonomics are correct.
    The half harley half street bikes. Idk what to call them haha. I love my ninja green and always thought the more attention grabbing the colour is the more visible you are to other cars. Why staying at 6 instead of a 1 litre?
    *** A.C. Milan ***

The half harley half street bikes. Idk what to call them haha. I love my ninja green and always thought the more attention grabbing the colour is the more visible you are to other cars. Why staying at 6 instead of a 1 litre?
    Are you referring to something like the XR1200?

Yeah, staying visible in any way possible is really helpful. I seem to have deviated from that mantra, but having mismatched gear and bike seems to just make you stand out (ie green bike, red helmet, blue jacket, orange boots). <-- That's an exaggeration obviously but cagers are more likely to see you.

I feel like 600 will be quite enough for the street. No real reason for me to get a 600cc IMO.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I've always done it myself, last one cost me about $50 for 4qts and a filter.

As for the women, I've got a full blown Stalker situation going on at work right now because of my bike. She saw me flying through the parking garage and will not leave me alone. All the ladies at my old workplace know I'm married but they all sure do love the bike and a couple asked for rides.

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm pretty freaking impressed with Triumph right now. I'm on a Street Triple but also been eyeballing the 2013 Daytona 675 hard. Buddy has an Aprilia Tuono and it's fantastic, we may swap bikes this weekend and go for a ride. I won't be buying another for about a year but Aprilia and Triumph are on the list, and I'll probably go look at what Ducati has to offer but I doubt I'll really entertain them as I like the Aprilia quite a bit as far as the Italian bikes go.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    I'm pretty freaking impressed with Triumph right now. I'm on a Street Triple but also been eyeballing the 2013 Daytona 675 hard. Buddy has an Aprilia Tuono and it's fantastic, we may swap bikes this weekend and go for a ride. I won't be buying another for about a year but Aprilia and Triumph are on the list, and I'll probably go look at what Ducati has to offer but I doubt I'll really entertain them as I like the Aprilia quite a bit as far as the Italian bikes go.
    The thing for me is $$$.

The bikes you've mentioned all basically top out or exceed my price limit. Not looking to spend any more than ~$5k. They're NICE bikes, just too much money.

Are you referring to something like the XR1200?

Harley XR.jpeg

Yeah, staying visible in any way possible is really helpful. I seem to have deviated from that mantra, but having mismatched gear and bike seems to just make you stand out (ie green bike, red helmet, blue jacket, orange boots). <-- That's an exaggeration obviously but cagers are more likely to see you.

I feel like 600 will be quite enough for the street. No real reason for me to get a 600cc IMO.
    Yeah but there is another type of bike as well, if I find a picture I will show you. Lol getting different color bikes is for sure expensive, iv only ever owned two. But usually wear black gear and black helmet, don't really like the flashy gear colours but love a flashy colored bike.
    My next goal is to get a CBR600 in orange, and ultimately an R1 but I'd chit my pants on the R1.

I've always done it myself, last one cost me about $50 for 4qts and a filter.

As for the women, I've got a full blown Stalker situation going on at work right now because of my bike. She saw me flying through the parking garage and will not leave me alone. All the ladies at my old workplace know I'm married but they all sure do love the bike and a couple asked for rides.
    So I take it 90 bux wasn't that bad for an oil change. Is changing the oil any different from changing car oil? I have no "motorcycle tools"

Hahah thats insane, what are you riding? I've been thinking of riding to work lately but I work in a small office anyways. Seems a little wierd showing up to work, plus have to wear a suit pretty much. wierd riding haha
    *** A.C. Milan ***

Yeah but there is another type of bike as well, if I find a picture I will show you. Lol getting different color bikes is for sure expensive, iv only ever owned two. But usually wear black gear and black helmet, don't really like the flashy gear colours but love a flashy colored bike.
    My next goal is to get a CBR600 in orange, and ultimately an R1 but I'd chit my pants on the R1.

So I take it 90 bux wasn't that bad for an oil change. Is changing the oil any different from changing car oil? I have no "motorcycle tools"

Hahah thats insane, what are you riding? I've been thinking of riding to work lately but I work in a small office anyways. Seems a little wierd showing up to work, plus have to wear a suit pretty much. wierd riding haha
    I am curious to see the pic! I just... there are so many different types of motorcycles. There are other cafe racers or fast cruisers.

The difficulty of an oil change depends on the type of motorcycle. For me it's as simple as a car- undo a little hose and let the oil drain out, seal it up again and refill the oil. For the trans, it's a bit more complicated but very similar. Change oil filter out somewhere in there. Boom. Done.

I am curious to see the pic! I just... there are so many different types of motorcycles. There are other cafe racers or fast cruisers.

The difficulty of an oil change depends on the type of motorcycle. For me it's as simple as a car- undo a little hose and let the oil drain out, seal it up again and refill the oil. For the trans, it's a bit more complicated but very similar. Change oil filter out somewhere in there. Boom. Done.
    Ill do some searching tnite.

What I mean is, do i have to remove any fairings? Or do I need a tire lift?

Fml stuffs getting expensive
    *** A.C. Milan ***

The thing for me is $$$.

The bikes you've mentioned all basically top out or exceed my price limit. Not looking to spend any more than ~$5k. They're NICE bikes, just too much money.
    I hear ya. I picked up mine used so price was pretty good, and its financed as well. Gotta pay to play I guess.

$90 is ok if they're using the full synthetic motorcycle racing oil, if they put dino oil or blend in that's pretty high.

I'm on a 2012 Triumph Street Triple right now. I'd post a pic but I'm on my phone. I like the naked bikes.

I ride every day, rain or shine its very rare to take the truck to work. Not sure how it would work in a suit, but my work has always been business casual and I squeak by in Wrangler Riata pants with cowboy boots and a button down long sleeve. You could maybe leave a suit jacket and pair of shoes at your desk and change when you get there.

Ill do some searching tnite.

What I mean is, do i have to remove any fairings? Or do I need a tire lift?

Fml stuffs getting expensive
    I've never needed anything special on the 3 bikes I've done oil changes on. One of them had two drain plugs, so be aware of weird stuff like that. Current bike I've got to remove the belly pan and I'm sure lots of bikes may need a fairing or something out of the way.
    Last edited by HairyScandinavian; 05-03-2013 at 02:47 PM.

I hear ya. I picked up mine used so price was pretty good, and its financed as well. Gotta pay to play I guess.

$90 is ok if they're using the full synthetic motorcycle racing oil, if they put dino oil or blend in that's pretty high.

I'm on a 2012 Triumph Street Triple right now. I'd post a pic but I'm on my phone. I like the naked bikes.

I ride every day, rain or shine its very rare to take the truck to work. Not sure how it would work in a suit, but my work has always been business casual and I squeak by in Wrangler Riata pants with cowboy boots and a button down long sleeve. You could maybe leave a suit jacket and pair of shoes at your desk and change when you get there.

I've never needed anything special on the 3 bikes I've done oil changes on. One of them had two drain plugs, so be aware of weird stuff like that. Current bike I've got to remove the belly pan and I'm sure lots of bikes may need a fairing or something out of the way.
    i wanna see these pix. and thx 4 the help, in the next 2 month's ill do an oil change and try on my own.

any1 got any borderline horror stories while on a bike? worst thats happened to me, some idiot tried driving into my lane and then had the audacity to pull over and try and argue that it was my fault. i slammed my breaks so he barely missed me. my friends were driving behind me in their car, so once they stopped and got out he nearly chit his pants.
    *** A.C. Milan ***

i wanna see these pix. and thx 4 the help, in the next 2 month's ill do an oil change and try on my own.

any1 got any borderline horror stories while on a bike? worst thats happened to me, some idiot tried driving into my lane and then had the audacity to pull over and try and argue that it was my fault. i slammed my breaks so he barely missed me. my friends were driving behind me in their car, so once they stopped and got out he nearly chit his pants.
    I used to ride to work on my old bike nad 8-5 shift, so lots of traffic. Every day somebody tried to kill me. There's one particular highway intersection that backs up really bad and I've literally had several people try to just "push" me out of the lane so they could get in at the front of the line. One lady just kept slowly coming over, I honked and she's looking me in the eye and coming over, so I smacked her window with my left fist and she kinda swerved out and then kept right on coming over. Finally the guy behind me just slowed way down and she got in behind me.

Now I'm on an evening shift downtown so traffic is mostly smooth and I can use the speed of this new bike to get me out of sticky situations, but there's an exit ramp and yield sign that people blow through constantly, gotta be really careful there because they will pull up and stop at the yield, look you in the eye and then punch the gas. Hundreds of cars that just honestly haven't seen me but you learn pretty quickly to anticipate those situations and it's rare that they catch me off guard anymore.

So I still haven't taken any new pics of the bike, but I'll get some this weekend when I do the fender eliminator kit. I found these in my bb.com attachments folder though from before I bought it while it was sitting at the dealer. That was about 6-8 weeks ago and I've put over 2k miles on her since then, only driven my truck 3 times to work in that time. Yes, I know my bike is Purple LOL. I got a great deal on a used bike and had to jump on it, the Purple is actually growing on me a little bit.

Attached Images

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Took a couple new shots from last night with a few new upgrades...

**PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much do you guys pay for oil changes?
    Bout 11 bucks a quart, labor is free as ive got more time than money

As for the chicks... only place i can see it working is bars, and drinkin and ridin is trouble.

PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PISTELERO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ya sporties can get abit boring after time...

Why not get a bagger, my next bikes a street glide, on a 2013 iron right now.

Lightweight1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does anyone know about o2 sensors on a bike

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Lightweight1988 View Post
    does anyone know about o2 sensors on a bike
    They're no different than a car, what do you want to know about them?
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

Be careful out there guys. This was my mom's ex husband, classic case of the left turn intersection crash.

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/Motor...211956551.html

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in on another bike thread, subbed and voted.

hey CHOOSE
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    in on another bike thread, subbed and voted.

hey CHOOSE
    You two need to get a room
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***