Closed Thread
    XyienceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XyienceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XyienceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XyienceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XyienceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XyienceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XyienceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XyienceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XyienceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XyienceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XyienceMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Forget the 7 day split for lifting

After playing around with a variety of routines, I worked in a system that works chest and legs every 5 days for proper rest. And 3 - 4 day splits for the other muscle groups.

I have the ability to go to the Gym any day of the week, so I wanted an optimal system for my muscles

It takes 15 days before the cycle will repeat

Thoughts or Critiques would be appreciated

Day 1: Triceps, Shoulders, Traps
    Day 2: Biceps, Back
    Day 3: Chest
    Day 4: Off or Cardio
    Day 5: Triceps, Shoulders, Traps, LEGS
    Day 6: Biceps, Back
    Day 7: Off or Cardio
    Day 8: Chest
    Day 9: Triceps, Shoulders, Traps
    Day 10: Biceps, Back, LEGS
    Day 11: Off or Cardio
    Day 12: Triceps, Shoulders, Traps
    Day 13: Chest
    Day 14: Biceps, Back
    Day 15: Cardio, LEGS

Repeat
    *Abs are done every other day
    *Legs and Chest go every 5 days

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's just a list of days and bodyparts. That's not a program or a routine.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

dahlmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    That's just a list of days and bodyparts.
    But... Is it REALLY?

Self proclaimed parrot Determinednoob's Avatar
    Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well some of it is bolded. I think the secret we are missing is there.
    The floundering has ended.

gazgaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gazgaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gazgaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gazgaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gazgaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gazgaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gazgaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gazgaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gazgaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gazgaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) gazgaz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So rather than being a week rotation its a "nearly 2 week rotation"

Nah, i'm just messing. I need 25 posts and since I have nothing beneficial to input.........

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by gazgaz View Post
    I have nothing beneficial to input.........
    ... to an thread created 8 years ago.