Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First "Safe" Pro-hormones Cycle

Hi all,

After months reading these boards and reading almost everything, I decided to try a prohormone cycle.
    I think that finally nowadays there are some effective and quite safe compounds, altough not much tested.

The cycle will be of 4 or 6 weeks, followed by 2/3 weeks of 6oxo.

First of all i'm a novice BBer, but not a kid -so please dont tell me things like "eat a lot, work hard with just a bit of creatine", because I already know and do.

I've been unable to do exercises for years and so my muscles are weak and not ipertrofic at all.
    My first goal is to acquire strenght and hardiness, to allowing me to hit harder and therefore allow decent but steady gains.

Other infos: i'm an ectomorph and i'm following a bulking diet and taking basic supplements (BCAA, Creatine, maltodestrin).
    I'm already taking milk thirstle and flax seed oil. I dont want to take real drugs either on cycle or post cycles.

The compounds I was considering are the following, eventually stacking 2, but i want to minimize side effects:
    -M4OHN
    -19-Nordiol (transdermal)
    -M5AA (or maybe just 5AA to stack with M4OHN?)
    -Methyl-1,4ADDiol (altough i cant find this one in europe)

Any constructive suggestions are welcome.
    -Syr
    Knowledge is Power
    syr2@cyber-rightsDOTnet

*People should be free to make decisions about their bodies. (R. Clapp)
    *I don't always follow my own good advice. (milwood)
    *The most important way to guarantee success in bodybuilding is to pick the right parents. (anonymous BBer)

Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "I've been unable to do exercises for years and so my muscles are weak and not ipertrofic at all.
    My first goal is to acquire strenght and hardiness, to allowing me to hit harder and therefore allow decent but steady gains."

It sounds to me like you want to get your "muscles" quick and easily... You said you havent trained in years, so i would think that you should at least be working out for a solid 1-2 years before starting a PH cycle...And there is really no such thing as a "safe" cycle...All cycles have various risks...

Yagman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It sounds like you have barely touched the surface of a natural build. Don't do PH's until you hit a plateu naturally. That'll take a couple of years at least.

-TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you havent worked out in a while you will get newbie gains, dont do ph's yet

Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Cp bball3
    It sounds to me like you want to get your "muscles" quick and easily...
    No, actually I think I just need a kickstart with 1 or 2 cycles. I'm still *underweight* and the first thing i looked at were real steroids like oxandrolone and winstrol, which have medical applications of the kind i would benefit (i'm not saying i need, but... ).
    I'm not going to keep using AAS or PHs in the future or at least for 2-3 years as someone here rightly said.

"Oxandrin (Oxandrolone) is indicated as adjunctive therapy to promote weight gain after weight loss following extensive surgery, chronic infections, or severe trauma, and in some patients who without definite pathophysiologic reasons fail to gain or to maintain normal weight, to offset the protein catabolism associated with prolonged administration of corticosteroids, and for the relief of the bone pain frequently accompanying osteoporosis"

"Winstrol (Stanozolol) is an anabolic steroid used to promote weight gain after extensive surgery, chronic infections, or severe injury, and to treat certain types of anemia. "

When I read the claims about M4OHN about having effects similar to Ox my eyes blinked. Even if the effect is much less, there are basically no sides, so I said myself why not try? then i looked at all the dozens of PHs out there and my head burned
    -Syr
    Knowledge is Power
    syr2@cyber-rightsDOTnet

*People should be free to make decisions about their bodies. (R. Clapp)
    *I don't always follow my own good advice. (milwood)
    *The most important way to guarantee success in bodybuilding is to pick the right parents. (anonymous BBer)