AverageJoe850 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AverageJoe850 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AverageJoe850 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Larry Pacifico's son Jimmie

is a terrific shot putter and discus thrower and a senior in High school.
    He's around 5' 8 " and 235 lbs.

He was interviewed recently by the Dayton Daily News.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/searc...7pacifico.html

Here is some of the Q and A session:

'///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    DDN: What are your maximum lifts ?

JP: About 842 (pounds) squat, 545 bench and a 660 dead lift. Power clean, I don't know, I haven't power-cleaned in forever. Maybe around 440.

DDN: How long have you been taking supplements ?
    JP: Since I was 14.

DDN: Have you ever taken steroids ?
    JP: Nope

So here's a 17 or 18 year old "natural" lifter putting up these #s.

No mention of a squat suit or bench shirt.
    Does that mean he's claiming these RAW or just not mentioning equipment ?

Remember what Larry was convicted of ???

Discuss...
    6'
    200 lbs

Raw totals as of 9-07-09:

Bench - 275
    DeadLift - 335
    Squat - 245

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the 660 deadlift screams equipment for the other two lifts.

The_Brawler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Brawler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Brawler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Brawler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Brawler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Brawler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Brawler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Brawler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AverageJoe850 View Post
    is a terrific shot putter and discus thrower and a senior in High school.
    He's around 5' 8 " and 235 lbs.

He was interviewed recently by the Dayton Daily News.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/searc...7pacifico.html

Here is some of the Q and A session:

DDN: What are your maximum lifts ?

JP: About 842 (pounds) squat, 545 bench and a 660 dead lift. Power clean, I don't know, I haven't power-cleaned in forever. Maybe around 440.

DDN: How long have you been taking supplements ?
    JP: Since I was 14.

DDN: Have you ever taken steroids ?
    JP: Nope

So here's a 17 or 18 year old "natural" lifter putting up these #s.

No mention of a squat suit or bench shirt.
    Does that mean he's claiming these RAW or just not mentioning equipment ?

Remember what Larry was convicted of ???

Discuss...
    So he said he doesnt Juice up and your eating it up? No-One admits to steroid use so stop putting that there. And for the numbers, most likely bull****, why should anyone believe him without proof?

AverageJoe850 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AverageJoe850 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AverageJoe850 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by The_Brawler View Post
    So he said he doesnt Juice up and your eating it up? No-One admits to steroid use so stop putting that there. And for the numbers, most likely bull****, why should anyone believe him without proof?
    I'm not eating it up.
    Which of my comments led you to erroneously believe that ?
    I never said I believe he didn't use.
    Notice my comment about his dad ?

"Stop putting that there" ?
    What does that mean ? I just typed what was said in the Q and A session.
    Should I not have put that Q about steroids in there ?

I'm just putting this out there for comments and knowledge, not because he's my hero.

He also said he's being currently tested for steroids in the full article, but just because someone says something doesn't make it true.
    6'
    200 lbs

Raw totals as of 9-07-09:

Bench - 275
    DeadLift - 335
    Squat - 245

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no one squats 200 lbs over their deadlift raw, those numbers are geared

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AverageJoe850 View Post
    I'm not eating it up.
    Which of my comments led you to erroneously believe that ?
    I never said I believe he didn't use.
    Notice my comment about his dad ?

"Stop putting that there" ?
    What does that mean ? I just typed what was said in the Q and A session.
    Should I not have put that Q about steroids in there ?

I'm just putting this out there for comments and knowledge, not because he's my hero.

He also said he's being currently tested for steroids in the full article, but just because someone says something doesn't make it true.
    lol, i would rep you but he made it way too easy. jk reps.

rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Oldtime View Post
    no one squats 200 lbs over their deadlift raw, those numbers are geared
    Since he focuses on throwing he said he hasn't trained deadlift in quite sometime because it isn't an explosive lift.

i throw shot and discus in ohio and have seen him throw and will see him tomorrow at the state meet. the kid is incredible, just a machine.
    lift hard, get big.

bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigboihustle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea, one day he was at my highschool training with my coach. He is absolutly amazing. I just don't understand how a highschoolers lifts get that high. Oh well.