Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Calorie Estimate

Could I please get a calorie estimate for a footlong turkey sub on wheat bread from subway. No mayo. No cheese. Lettuce, onions, banana peppers, black olives, vinaeger (typo).

reps
    "When you're not in the gym, someone else is; and they will beat you."
    "If it was easy, everyone would do it."
    "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
    "The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."
    “To be number one, you have to train like you’re number two”

Jan 1st: 227 @ 16%
    Jan 7th: 223
    Jan 14th: 217
    Jan 21st: 216
    Jan 28th: 214
    Feb 4th: 213

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if someone can find that info.. hit me with the info on the roasted chicken breast sub also!

i work at subway but we dont have the facts actually which is strange, but i do have a few bags of the roasted chicken breast in my freezer so i got about 60-70 pieces of that chicken mmmmm!!

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    560 cals, 80 cals from fat, 9 grams fat (2.5 sat) trans 0g, chol. 40mg, sodium 2000mg, 92 carbs, 9 fiber, 14g sugar, 37g protein.

This also includes cheese tho, so I honestly dont know how it would turn out if you subtract the cheese, you could guesstimate I guess?

The whole thing is right here
    http://subway.com/subwayroot/MenuNut...tionValues.pdf