Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Post The Game of Life : A REAL MAN

First, I'd like to apologize for my grammer in advance, I'm not the best

speaker or writer but I do believe I have important things to say.

Okay, I've been called out by a few people on this forum to start a thread

because I ramble a lot, and I'm really passionate about what I say.

I'm not going to explain how to get with women, because, there isn't any

universal way to get women. I have beliefs and one of them are that

equations, routines, and equations for dating are useless, point blank.

Some things may work on some guys and some things may be a bobo with

others. So would'nt it be great to aquire that one universal tool?.IDK I'm only

19..But one thing I know is all of us men aquired the skills to get women to

begin with so why make it any more complicated?

I believe that men who have a pair of balls hanging between their legs have

the potential to get women, no excuses whatsoever.

I know your asking youself "Who is this guy?" or " This guy is 19 yo, is this

he qualified to be giving advice?" IDK..You decide.I don't need to tell you my

background, I've read the sticky formula, and even sought for a couple

advice there. But I woke up one day and realize that I didn't need any of

those formulas and books to get women, and already had the skills. I'm here to

let you realize that you have it too..and that you dont need any of those.

So, I'll be telling you my opinion about the GAME and things I've learned and

applied in my life..nothing new or old. I'm a product of my environment... Ive

learned from a lot from my Mentor who I owe my life too and some well

knowledged friends who took the same life path as me..Please note that this

is my OPINION on the game. I will also offer some advice for those who seek

it. Ill give you my personal advice right off the bat or tell you I dont know

because I havn't experienced it yet, but other than that Ill try to find the

best answer for you.

For now, lets discuss a few things that I feel should be important for you to

know. Here's a guildline of the topics Ill go over:

-Intro: MY OPINION ABOUT THE PUA COMMUNITY

-Alpha Males, Bad Boys, Real Men

-Inside look, Quilities of a Real Man

-Freaks, Hoes, Good Girls: Fukkable or Not.

-Fear of Women, Source of the Problem, Rejection

-Get her Life Story

-Natural Game vs Scripts and Routines

-Getting over a Break UP

-Follow your DREAMS and PASSION

-Energy, Confidence, and Vibing

-"Behind every Great Man, there is a Women"

-The KID article<<<VERY GOOD ONE!!! Recommended Books

-Mentors, Coaches, Friends, and their advice.

-The Game of LIFE and it's stages <<< CONCLUSION

Note I will delete this thread after after a few weeks after I'm done, so for those of you who actually read it, I know my knowledge will help you.
    Last edited by TaZ88XXL; 05-26-2007 at 03:42 AM.

TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaZ88XXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Intro: MY OPINION ABOUT THE PUA COMMUNITY
    The PUA community has its advantages and disadvantages. The community does have good intention to help guys who are struggling with women. But are the advice they give actually helping some people? Or, are they just making it more complicated for some that they have to study and break down women and men behavior. While there are some good so called "PUAs" out there, there are those who put out work that seem to be selling watered down material bitten of some help book just to make money. The reason why I'm for being MY OWN SELF and not living my life off a PUA guide or article is because at the end of the day, I know that I don't have to worry about what next step I should take or next rule I should apply. Life is already complicated as it is, why make it so much worse? Another reason why I like being MY OWN SELF, is because I won't have to worry about focusing my thoughts on what I should say/do to a girl, I know I'm my real self, and hate it or love it..... and I believe that's how each and everyone of you should be too. The good thing about the PUA community I believe in is that, the material they put out can be an inspiration for many who struggle with women. If you are one of those who use it as motivation, more power to you. But if your a guy who uses it for scripts, routines, styles, and robotic openers, your only making it worse for youself and the community. One you're making it harder for yourself and two, you have just followed million of other guys who say the same thing, and in a few years it will be old...so speak for youself and live your own life.One thing I'd also like to point out is that I'm for growing as a person in every aspect of my life. Not just with women. Women is the last thing in my mind that I am worried about.
    Last edited by TaZ88XXL; 05-26-2007 at 03:31 AM.

Alpha Males, Bad Boys, and Real MEN
    First, lets discuss about what an Alpha Male is and why so many guys in this board are misusing the term.
    From Wikipedia
    An alpha male is the top-ranking animal in a social group. Some animals live in a social structure where the more powerful male in the group is decided by either simple play-fights or even very aggressive battles. The current alpha male must defend his ranking from younger members. When he is too old or not strong enough to win, he loses his position in the group.
    The result of this is that the alpha male usually has more opportunity to mate with the available females.
    OKAY. Now that we got that out of the way. Ask yourself, if you are an "ALPHA MALE." Ask yourself, do you have what it takes to always be on top even though someone out there is bigger, stronger, and aquires more skills and experience (Rhetorical Question) ? The answer will always be NO. Unless you are someone very important like an MMA Champion or a KING. I dont know how to say it, but you cannot act like your an Alpha Male when your not or you will get shout down, or beaten down. I dare any of you to act like your the **** in East Side Compton, and tell me what happens if you ever make it alive. So those of you who claim to be one, fukk off, only the true Alpha Males out there come into this world to spread there seeds to women...they are born not made.

Second lets discuss what a Bad Boy is and why so many people claim to be one.
    From Askmen.com a bad boy
    The typical Bad Boy:
    -Is cocky, arrogant always puts himself first is inattentive to a woman's needs does what he wants when he wants to do it, regardless of what anyone else thinks acts like a loose cannon struts his masculine sexuality isn't even remotely a "nice" guy treats women badly often uses women for sex..
    OKAY. Now that we got that out of the way. Let's discuss. Since some of you don't like the "term fake it til you make it." Some of you try to be a Bad Boy when in fact, you live a perfect life with a perfect family who supported you since you where a baby, and now youre probably living on your own and in college. I don't see the point in being a bad boy, unless you do it to get women, which I see most of you using that reason.. But think about it, most of you here holler'n that you shouldn't put women on the pedistol. Yet you make a decision to become something you're not, a bad boy for women. What does that say about you putting women on a pedistol?
    Okay but lets say you become a bad boy, with the bad boy image, style, atittude, and life...are you really happy doing what you really do? Is that really you? Or are you fakin it?..You're living a life under the dark..there's more on this, but I rather not go more into it.

Finally, lets discuss what a REAL MAN is and why I believe that every Guy can be one.
    Like the reality of dating girls, there is no universal strategy on being a REAL MAN. Everyone person, society, or women has a their different opinion on what a Real Man is. For a girl it's probably a guy who is goal oriented, strong, and knows how to treat her. For a group society, its probably a hero figure. For me, I believe that being a Real Man is taking 100% responsibility of my life.
    You see? NO universal guideline, just like there isn't a universal guideline to get women. So whatever you got going on in your life...ba a REAL MAN about it, tap into those manly genes given to you from your great grandfather. So, if your a down ass gangsta, be a real man about it!! If your a goofy ass fukker who can't be a down ass gansta..just be a real man about it. You don't have to take **** from anyone cuz you're proud of what you are. You make You who you are. LOL
    Yes, you can't always be an Alpha Male and some of you probabbly never will....but at least you can be a REAL MAN who is his OWN SELF, and loves it!!..Real Men doen't have to live up to some one else's expectations or follow the guideline of some PUA article about how to be the "ALPHA MALE BAD BOY" hence, fakin it. Live your own lives fellahs

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT...YOU DECIDE WHO YOU ARE, BUT WHATEVER YOU CHOSE TO BE, BE A MAN ABOUT IT...

Until next time..
    Last edited by TaZ88XXL; 05-26-2007 at 03:36 AM.

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tl;dr

Misc Ceo, feels good man Scofield's Avatar
    Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bravo

microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) microsize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't delete your thread when you're done. You're a way better teacher when you drop those insults.

The Experiment POSTED:

You guys are arguing over petty semantics.

Players are made, not born. Whether you picked up your game from your older brother or some random dude on the internet is irrelevant. The "alpha" label just gets slapped on but that is the only difference between the two. One has a label and one doesn't.

Next, you do need to know how women work. We're not talking about just average women in general. That takes almost no skill. We're talking the hot ones, the ones that have 50+ guy friends who just want to be friends with her...of course. I'm also talking real hot ones, not girls you consider hot just because she talks to you and isn't ugly.

When some of these guys are athletes, millionaire entrepreneurs, and the like, how can you compete? Should you just throw in the towel and give up? This is where game comes in. Most guys would just give up. Settle for any girl who says "yes."

A lot of this alpha internet stuff breaks down this **** in detail. I don't get why people get so pissy over this stuff being broken down to the details. Some of the **** is stupid but most of the basics are dead on. You never saw me do the cube trick but I did take note of what signals girls gave off if they were interested. One helped me out tremendously.

I'll say this, this stuff is like weightlifting.

I suppose if we go to the gym every day, do some random sets of random lifts, we will see some kind of gains.

Now if we read up on coming up with the right split, the right kind of nutrition, and the right techniques, the gains we make here will be way, way, way better than anything tried above. I'm sure there are some dudes who got jacked by the first example but lets be honest, 99% of us out there had to rely on the second example. Otherwise, we would have went nowhere fast.

Same thing. Some people just prefer to step their game up to a razor sharp level. You might think its dumb but millions out there think that going to a bodybuilding website and learning about macronutrients is a dumb idea and a waste of time.

There you have it.
    First, I'd like to say that I like your thread you started way back...It inspires me to always push foward, and be strong as a man around women. I understand that your really popular around this forum, so I'll try my best to tell you my response on what you said here.

I have to respectfully disagree with you here.

Players are born. And I'll tell you why..we all play one Universal Game, and that Universal Game is the "Game of life," and in order to win (succeed), we gotta play..Therefore we are all 'Players' to begin with. We are a PLAYER in the area of JOB, SEX, BUSINESS, RELATIONSHIPS, and everything LIFE HAS TO OFFER.

I don't even know why we are on the topic of players, because I was reffering to the turm PIMPS and ALPHA MALES being born, not made. REAL TALK right there, go read my post from that one thread about alpha male things don't work. I don't know if I'm being so anal about labels, but it is very disrespectful for people to misuse the term. The true PIMPs out there actually have a real job. There's a lot of people claiming to be a PIMP when they dont even know wtf they do. And for the ALPHA MALES, understand that the world no longer belongs to them cuz we live in a world full of laws and rules. But you can still spot the traits left behind by some..and when I say traits, I mean the programing and atittude passed down from their adults. They take after the the environments and surroundings..SO, thats why I know damn well that not everyone can be an "ALPHA MALE."

BUT WE GUYS HAVE THE ABILITY TO JUST BE REAL MEN!

Ofcourse you can't compete with athletes, millionaires, presidents, or mma fighters. BUT!! NOTICE ONE THING THEY ALL HAVE IN COMON!! THEY ARE GREAT IN WHAT THEY DO! AND THATS WHAT WE AS MEN CAN ALL DO TO! IF YOUR A FUKIN PLUMBER AND LOVE WHAT YOU DO, BE GREAT, STEP IT UP AND START A BUSINESS! IF BEING AN ARTIST IS YOUR PASSION, BE A GREAT ONE. BECAUSE YOU ARE GREAT, YOUR ATITTUDE CHANGES TOWARDS EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN LIFE. AND FROM THERE, YOU'LL BEGIIN TO NOTICE THAT WOMEN IS ONE LESS PROBLEM YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CUZ THEY JUST CONTINUE TO COME IN TO YOUR LIFE, LEFT AND RIGHT!!!

slowlybutsurely will become famous soon enough. (+50) slowlybutsurely will become famous soon enough. (+50) slowlybutsurely will become famous soon enough. (+50) slowlybutsurely will become famous soon enough. (+50) slowlybutsurely will become famous soon enough. (+50) slowlybutsurely will become famous soon enough. (+50) slowlybutsurely will become famous soon enough. (+50) slowlybutsurely will become famous soon enough. (+50) slowlybutsurely will become famous soon enough. (+50) slowlybutsurely will become famous soon enough. (+50) slowlybutsurely will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would just like to say one thing bout Alpha Males

Wat would u call the leader in the social group you are in, the person who everyone follows around and talks to, the guy or girl who is the strongest/most attractive and "tuff"

IMO they are the alpha males and i know that they are the ones that will get the chicks b4 any of the other group members

Y's this because girls like the guy who has power and someone who is strong that can look after them it all comes down to basic instinct

So i think that alpha males also play a part in picking up the chicks lol
    I ride a kangaroo to work.

husszar is a complete loser! (-2000) husszar is a complete loser! (-2000) husszar is a complete loser! (-2000) husszar is a complete loser! (-2000) husszar is a complete loser! (-2000) husszar is a complete loser! (-2000) husszar is a complete loser! (-2000) husszar is a complete loser! (-2000) husszar is a complete loser! (-2000) husszar is a complete loser! (-2000) husszar is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by TaZ88XXL View Post
    First, I'd like to apologize for my grammer in advance, I'm not the best

speaker or writer
    but I do believe I have important things to say.

Okay, I've been called out by a few people on this forum to start a thread

because I ramble a lot, and I'm really passionate about what I say.

I'm not going to explain how to get with women, because, there isn't any

universal way to get women. I have beliefs and one of them are that

equations, routines, and equations for dating are useless, point blank.

Some things may work on some guys and some things may be a bobo with

others. So would'nt it be great to aquire that one universal tool?.IDK I'm only

19..But one thing I know is all of us men aquired the skills to get women to

begin with so why make it any more complicated?

I believe that men who have a pair of balls hanging between their legs have

the potential to get women, no excuses whatsoever.

I know your asking youself "Who is this guy?" or " This guy is 19 yo, is this

he qualified to be giving advice?" IDK..You decide.I don't need to tell you my

background, I've read the sticky formula, and even sought for a couple

advice there. But I woke up one day and realize that I didn't need any of

those formulas and books to get women, and already had the skills. I'm here to

let you realize that you have it too..and that you dont need any of those.

So, I'll be telling you my opinion about the GAME and things I've learned and

applied in my life..nothing new or old. I'm a product of my environment... Ive

learned from a lot from my Mentor who I owe my life too and some well

knowledged friends who took the same life path as me..Please note that this

is my OPINION on the game. I will also offer some advice for those who seek

it. Ill give you my personal advice right off the bat or tell you I dont know

because I havn't experienced it yet, but other than that Ill try to find the

best answer for you.

For now, lets discuss a few things that I feel should be important for you to

know. Here's a guildline of the topics Ill go over:

-Intro: MY OPINION ABOUT THE PUA COMMUNITY

-Alpha Males, Bad Boys, Real Men

-Inside look, Quilities of a Real Man

-Freaks, Hoes, Good Girls: Fukkable or Not.

-Fear of Women, Source of the Problem, Rejection

-Get her Life Story

-Natural Game vs Scripts and Routines

-Getting over a Break UP

-Follow your DREAMS and PASSION

-Energy, Confidence, and Vibing

-"Behind every Great Man, there is a Women"

-The KID article<<<VERY GOOD ONE!!! Recommended Books

-Mentors, Coaches, Friends, and their advice.

-The Game of LIFE and it's stages <<< CONCLUSION

Note I will delete this thread after after a few weeks after I'm done, so for those of you who actually read it, I know my knowledge will help you.
    Thread failed.

Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There is no set equation to life and alot of PUA stuff makes it more complicated and sometimes isn't helpful. Let me explain this in a long complicated post.

Well I guess some people who buy into long complicated explanations over short good answers needed it to be like that so they could understand.

Bravo

Inside look, Quilities of a Real Man

I'm not in the writing mood right now so I'll try my best to make this understandable for those of you who are reading along with my post.

My definition of a Real Man, is basically being a man who actively seeks his passion and lives for his purpose. A Real Man's Job is to conquer his own life. He is 100% responsibe for his thoughts, actions, feelings and everything that happens to him regardless if somone triped over and spilled cool-aid on his white shirt. The reason why I say responsible is because he makes a choice on how he is going to re-act to the situation, and each choise he choses can make a slight or huge impact on his life. I say this because as very intelligent human beings, we will be TESTED through Life in order to grow. And the test are sometimes the test come easy, sometimes not. BUT! to begin with, A MAN should know that life is not meant easy! LIFE is meant to be maneuvered eligantly through its test and obsticles!

Don't go thinking I'm against women! I love women to death, I have nothing aginst them. I believe that all of us as MEN are intittled to having women(s) in our lives because that's the way nature designed us...not just for sex, but because it balances our lives. Just look at any great man who ever was on the road to accomplish something great. The last thing probably on their minds were women. WHY? Because they know that women come in a "PACKAGE DEAL" for being a MAN..simple. NOTHING COMPLICATED. NO FORMULAS, SQUARE ROOTS, OR TAP DANCES TO DO.

For a man, getting women is not science (never was and never will be). For any man out there who is constantly struggling to find women, all I can say is they will come when your ready, just be pre-pared for it to come naturally.

It's nothing more than your EGO and social conditioning that gets you all ramped up and worried about you not getting any women. That's why there are still some 40 year old virgins out there. They try way too hard and over analyze and sympathize what they do with their lives. Ofcourse, another factor could be religion and believes, but that's a personal decision. You chose to believe and follow something. GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD LIFE WAS MEANT FOR US ALL OF US TO BE WEALTHY IN ALL AREAS OF OUR LIVES, NOT JUST WOMEN.

WHY DO I STRESS THAT WE ALL SHOULD BE A REAL MAN?

Just listen to the late James Browns lyrics, and he'll tell you that

"you see, man made the cars to take us over the road
    man made the trains to carry heavy loads
    man made electric light to take us out of the dark
    man made the boat for the water, like noah made the ark

this is a man's, a man's, a man's world
    but it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl

man thinks about a little baby girls and a baby boys
    man makes then happy 'cause man makes them toys
    and after man has made everything, everything he can
    you know that man makes money to buy from other man

this is a man's world
    but it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl"

THIS IS A MANS WORLD!!! <<<<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgVLCzt81dw

yes you heard it fellahs, men have created about 99% of all patents out there!! WE MEN, ARE THE LEADERS!!LOL REAL TALK! NO LIE!

That's it for today, THIS IS MY OPINION being a REAL MAN...GO AHEAD FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR OPINION ON WHAT BEING A REAL MAN TRULY IS TO YOU.

Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Inside look, Quilities of a Real Man

I'm not in the writing mood right now so I'll try my best to make this understandable for those of you who are reading along with my post.

My definition of a Real Man, is basically being a man who actively seeks his passion and lives for his purpose. A Real Man's Job is to conquer his own life. He is 100% responsibe for his thoughts, actions, feelings and everything that happens to him regardless if somone triped over and spilled cool-aid on his white shirt. The reason why I say responsible is because he makes a choice on how he is going to re-act to the situation, and each choise he choses can make a slight or huge impact on his life. I say this because as very intelligent human beings, we will be TESTED through Life in order to grow. And the test are sometimes the test come easy, sometimes not. BUT! to begin with, A MAN should know that life is not meant easy! LIFE is meant to be maneuvered eligantly through its test and obsticles!

Don't go thinking I'm against women! I love women to death, I have nothing aginst them. I believe that all of us as MEN are intittled to having women(s) in our lives because that's the way nature designed us...not just for sex, but because it balances our lives. Just look at any great man who ever was on the road to accomplish something great. The last thing probably on their minds were women. WHY? Because they know that women come in a "PACKAGE DEAL" for being a MAN..simple. NOTHING COMPLICATED. NO FORMULAS, SQUARE ROOTS, OR TAP DANCES TO DO.

For a man, getting women is not science (never was and never will be). For any man out there who is constantly struggling to find women, all I can say is they will come when your ready, just be pre-pared for it to come naturally.

It's nothing more than your EGO and social conditioning that gets you all ramped up and worried about you not getting any women. That's why there are still some 40 year old virgins out there. They try way too hard and over analyze and sympathize what they do with their lives. Ofcourse, another factor could be religion and believes, but that's a personal decision. You chose to believe and follow something. GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD LIFE WAS MEANT FOR US ALL OF US TO BE WEALTHY IN ALL AREAS OF OUR LIVES, NOT JUST WOMEN.
    Thats a really good philosophy on life.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks like a nice series of straw men you've knocked down.

We've already established that you haven't read or tried any of this so why do you spend so much time dissing it?

It's kind of sad, I feel you are headed for a fall of some sort. Take care stay manly.

"I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Im the f*ckin' man user1792222222222244's Avatar
    user1792222222222244 is not very well liked. (-100) user1792222222222244 is not very well liked. (-100) user1792222222222244 is not very well liked. (-100) user1792222222222244 is not very well liked. (-100) user1792222222222244 is not very well liked. (-100) user1792222222222244 is not very well liked. (-100) user1792222222222244 is not very well liked. (-100) user1792222222222244 is not very well liked. (-100) user1792222222222244 is not very well liked. (-100) user1792222222222244 is not very well liked. (-100) user1792222222222244 is not very well liked. (-100)
    *subscribes*

iv really been noticing alot of this stuff on my own and have broken away from the PUA **** ALOT! In my opinion, if you think you are "alpha", your not street smart! You cant always be what most people think is alpha, sometimes you got to play people by acting beta, which in turn makes you alpha because your getting what you want from them - its tough to explain.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ironmike9110 View Post
    *subscribes*

iv really been noticing alot of this stuff on my own and have broken away from the PUA **** ALOT! In my opinion, if you think you are "alpha", your not street smart! You cant always be what most people think is alpha, sometimes you got to play people by acting beta, which in turn makes you alpha because your getting what you want from them - its tough to explain.
    That's an interesting point.

Can you explain which PUA **** you've broken away from. Just the stuff on this forum or anything in particular you read?

Yes sometimes you would need to be beta.

If you are working with a boss at work, you would not want to draw too much attention to yourself, you would want to make him look good and show that you are subordinate.

Otherwise he will crush you
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Below 30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alpha Males, Bad Boys, and Real MEN

Yes, you can't always be an Alpha Male and some of you probabbly never will....but at least you can be a REAL MAN who is his OWN SELF, and loves it!!..Real Men doen't have to live up to some one else's expectations or follow the guideline of some PUA article about how to be the "ALPHA MALE BAD BOY" hence, fakin it. Live your own lives fellahs

You know what you're real problem is TaZ88XXL? You have a hard time realizing that this is a public forum. Eveybody is on their computers, from different parts of the world. Not everyone is going to agree with or understand your logic.

But read your own posts, you advocate to Be Yourself. That means no matter what others think, stick to your own principals. So just know that you got your idea out there and people can like it or not. As long as you can back-up your statements up with some logic (which you have), you have nothing more to prove. By arguing back and forth with someone else for 3-4 pages, it's like saying only your opinion counts.

If I were to get upset because people didn't agree with my ideologies, I wouldn't have more than 20 posts. I would have left long ago and said only 3 people out of 1000 agree with me. I got my ideas out there and everyone elses ideas are equally as valid. We can all learn points from each others posts. I get your logic and I agree with the core of what you're saying. Remember though, the core logic is not society's 'norm', so you won't always have people understanding it. Just know that it works for you and if PUA books works for another guy, let him use it.

Delete the thread? Are you joking? Have you seen all the "penis length" threads in here that get 3 pages long? I got a good read out of this one, so it stays.

-30-
    Last edited by Below 30; 05-28-2007 at 11:48 AM.

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

yoda05378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoda05378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoda05378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoda05378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoda05378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoda05378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoda05378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoda05378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoda05378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoda05378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoda05378 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The Experiment POSTED:

First, I'd like to say that I like your thread you started way back...It inspires me to always push foward, and be strong as a man around women. I understand that your really popular around this forum, so I'll try my best to tell you my response on what you said here.

I have to respectfully disagree with you here.

Players are born. And I'll tell you why..we all play one Universal Game, and that Universal Game is the "Game of life," and in order to win (succeed), we gotta play..Therefore we are all 'Players' to begin with. We are a PLAYER in the area of JOB, SEX, BUSINESS, RELATIONSHIPS, and everything LIFE HAS TO OFFER.
    I don't think that is what he meant by the word "player". By your definition, a "player" is one who "plays the Game of Life". In other words, being a live human. Also, we can logically extend that success is not a necessity by your definition. The_Experiment's definition of "player" is a man who is successful with women of ALL types and calibers.

I don't even know why we are on the topic of players, because I was reffering to the turm PIMPS and ALPHA MALES being born, not made.
    You don't know why we are on the topic of players? You started the thread...
    Anyways, okay so your main point is that pimps or alpha males or whatever you call them are born, not made. I disagree on this as well, but we'll get into that later in this post.

REAL TALK right there, go read my post from that one thread about alpha male things don't work. I don't know if I'm being so anal about labels, but it is very disrespectful for people to misuse the term. The true PIMPs out there actually have a real job. There's a lot of people claiming to be a PIMP when they dont even know wtf they do. And for the ALPHA MALES, understand that the world no longer belongs to them cuz we live in a world full of laws and rules. But you can still spot the traits left behind by some..and when I say traits, I mean the programing and atittude passed down from their adults. They take after the the environments and surroundings..SO, thats why I know damn well that not everyone can be an "ALPHA MALE."
    Stop being so hung up with the different labels. Every male on this board will agree with me that they are only interested in BEDDING THE BEST KIND OF WOMEN. Stick with that subject.

By the way, "pimp" means the person who finds customers for prostitutes. They are definitely made, not born. It is hard to imagine a baby being born and already has an innate knowledge of "pimping".

BUT WE GUYS HAVE THE ABILITY TO JUST BE REAL MEN!
    You pretty much described the very first step a lot of PUA guides teach. With that first step mastered, you can pretty much hook up with 75% of women. But the PUA discipline is concerned with getting ALL kinds of women, from the 8's you see in clubs to the rare, millionaire, supermodel 10's.

Ofcourse you can't compete with athletes, millionaires, presidents, or mma fighters.
    Yes, you can. Either by becoming one of the athletes, millionaires, etc, or increasing your "value" to a specific woman (this is where PUA elements come into play).

BUT!! NOTICE ONE THING THEY ALL HAVE IN COMON!! THEY ARE GREAT IN WHAT THEY DO! AND THATS WHAT WE AS MEN CAN ALL DO TO! IF YOUR A FUKIN PLUMBER AND LOVE WHAT YOU DO, BE GREAT, STEP IT UP AND START A BUSINESS! IF BEING AN ARTIST IS YOUR PASSION, BE A GREAT ONE. BECAUSE YOU ARE GREAT, YOUR ATITTUDE CHANGES TOWARDS EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN LIFE. AND FROM THERE, YOU'LL BEGIIN TO NOTICE THAT WOMEN IS ONE LESS PROBLEM YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CUZ THEY JUST CONTINUE TO COME IN TO YOUR LIFE, LEFT AND RIGHT!!!
    Agreed. This is the main theme of the self-help market. Anthony Robbins is one of the great masters on this subject of "personal power".

I have one advice to you, though, and this has nothing to do with the thread's subject. You have some good ideas but you seem to have a hard time articulating them and making logical connections from idea A to idea B. Slow down, take one point at a time, and double check to make sure each idea segment makes sense.

CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All these things are stupid (no offense to the OP). Just do you and do whatever makes you happy as long as you're not hurting anyone else. It seems like most of the guys that are following this PUA stuff live a sad life and are so consumed with following these rules and advices that they end up losing themselves in the end.
    Beautiful
    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj207/ybf08/June%2008/4d53c9ae.jpg
    http://thedailydish.com/images/rray2.jpg

Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by yoda05378
    I have one advice to you, though, and this has nothing to do with the thread's subject. You have some good ideas but you seem to have a hard time articulating them and making logical connections from idea A to idea B. Slow down, take one point at a time, and double check to make sure each idea segment makes sense.
    He's very mad right now. I suggest you leave him alone before he goes shooting up a school or public place. He's in a very vulnerable state right now.

Originally Posted by ComputeGat View Post
    All these things are stupid (no offense to the OP). Just do you and do whatever makes you happy as long as you're not hurting anyone else. It seems like most of the guys that are following this PUA stuff live a sad life and are so consumed with following these rules and advices that they end up losing themselves in the end.
    No.

I love the USA hell yeah flatda's Avatar
    flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    2 things:

1, are we born a player/alpha male or are we made a player/alpha male??

Certainly, if u took 100 male babies and gave them to alpha families (were both the woman and the man are alpha, yes, there are alphas in the woman world too), most of them would turn it to be popular/alpha/ players.
    If u took another 100 and gave them to nerd families, most of them will probably turn out to become nerds
    on the other hand, there are genes for the evil which science has found out (my mom sometimes buys those magazines and sometimes there's somethin interesting, like the coverstory "the evil-gene")
    what it said in the magazine was that a criminal's son is more likely to become a criminal than a noncriminal sun. the brain graphics of killers were also different from normal ones. some areas worked differently.

I'd put it that way: Every guy can obtain a respectable body. there's genes though, they have an influence on the physique too. That means that ur body is automatically formed by genetics in a certain way, but can be altered by movement/sport.
    Same as with humans: we are born with certain genes hence certain tendencies. To a certain degree, at least what we display, life makes us. Ever acted/behaved different shortly after you've watched a movie?

2, PUA

Theres people who sing well. All the same you can actually LEARN how to sing. A gifted non practici singer will probably be as good as a non-talented singer who takes 3 singing lessons a week. But if the gifted one takes the lessons too, he'll be better.
    Now replace the nongifted singer with a nongifted human and the gifted singer with a gifted human. the gifted human (by gifted in this case i mean good traits for getting women and good social competence) can turn out to be a loser too. the environment makes you. if the gifted one grows up in a nerd family, goes to school with nerd kids and only gets to watch nerd tv-shows, how is he gonna be the womanizing alpha-male when he's outta puberty?
    or take the nongifted born who grew up with alpha parents and was in school with alphas and is allowed to watch action films. how is he gonna be a geeky nerd after puberty?
    so i'd say, it's both genetics (inborn) and it's environment which decides how ur gonna be. but i think the environment plays the way more important part.
    Example: 2 people, one with awesome genetics 4 bodybuilding, one with very bad genetics. the one with awesome genetics only eats junk food and watches tv. he's gonna end up fat or at least not very nicely shaped. The one with the bad genetics works out 5 times a week and watches his diet. Who's gonna have the better physique?

So the environment does play the major part, only question is: how do you get into an advantageous environment? you can't change all the people around you (parents, teachers, classmates, friends) just by clicking your fingers. Ok, you could move out (-> parents), change school (teachers, classmates) and look for new friends, which basically would mean you'd give up your present life for an entirely different one. if that's wort it for you, go ahead.

the other way is faking it -> PUA-stuff

PUA will never be close to as good as natural "alphas" or however u wanna call it (players, badboys whatever). cause PUAs do one thing the natural alpha doesn't do: they think about how to behave, they have to remind themselves of it and they try not to behave like themselves. real alphas do the exact opposite. They don't think about anything, they JUST ACT. They not only try to, but just ARE themselves. And that's what's effective. Themselves. So, u tryin to change urself, u gotta change ur environment or try to fake it. That's reality and most people are not willing to change their entire enviroment respectively give everything up, so they start calling themselves "PUAs" and read books about how natural alphas act in order to try to immitate them as good as possible. The immitation will just never be as good as the original...
    Train hard or go home

Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Red_Dragon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by flatda View Post
    2 things:

1, are we born a player/alpha male or are we made a player/alpha male??

Certainly, if u took 100 male babies and gave them to alpha families (were both the woman and the man are alpha, yes, there are alphas in the woman world too), most of them would turn it to be popular/alpha/ players.
    If u took another 100 and gave them to nerd families, most of them will probably turn out to become nerds
    on the other hand, there are genes for the evil which science has found out (my mom sometimes buys those magazines and sometimes there's somethin interesting, like the coverstory "the evil-gene")
    what it said in the magazine was that a criminal's son is more likely to become a criminal than a noncriminal sun. the brain graphics of killers were also different from normal ones. some areas worked differently.

I'd put it that way: Every guy can obtain a respectable body. there's genes though, they have an influence on the physique too. That means that ur body is automatically formed by genetics in a certain way, but can be altered by movement/sport.
    Same as with humans: we are born with certain genes hence certain tendencies. To a certain degree, at least what we display, life makes us. Ever acted/behaved different shortly after you've watched a movie?

2, PUA

Theres people who sing well. All the same you can actually LEARN how to sing. A gifted non practici singer will probably be as good as a non-talented singer who takes 3 singing lessons a week. But if the gifted one takes the lessons too, he'll be better.
    Now replace the nongifted singer with a nongifted human and the gifted singer with a gifted human. the gifted human (by gifted in this case i mean good traits for getting women and good social competence) can turn out to be a loser too. the environment makes you. if the gifted one grows up in a nerd family, goes to school with nerd kids and only gets to watch nerd tv-shows, how is he gonna be the womanizing alpha-male when he's outta puberty?
    or take the nongifted born who grew up with alpha parents and was in school with alphas and is allowed to watch action films. how is he gonna be a geeky nerd after puberty?
    so i'd say, it's both genetics (inborn) and it's environment which decides how ur gonna be. but i think the environment plays the way more important part.
    Example: 2 people, one with awesome genetics 4 bodybuilding, one with very bad genetics. the one with awesome genetics only eats junk food and watches tv. he's gonna end up fat or at least not very nicely shaped. The one with the bad genetics works out 5 times a week and watches his diet. Who's gonna have the better physique?

So the environment does play the major part, only question is: how do you get into an advantageous environment? you can't change all the people around you (parents, teachers, classmates, friends) just by clicking your fingers. Ok, you could move out (-> parents), change school (teachers, classmates) and look for new friends, which basically would mean you'd give up your present life for an entirely different one. if that's wort it for you, go ahead.

the other way is faking it -> PUA-stuff

PUA will never be close to as good as natural "alphas" or however u wanna call it (players, badboys whatever). cause PUAs do one thing the natural alpha doesn't do: they think about how to behave, they have to remind themselves of it and they try not to behave like themselves. real alphas do the exact opposite. They don't think about anything, they JUST ACT. They not only try to, but just ARE themselves. And that's what's effective. Themselves. So, u tryin to change urself, u gotta change ur environment or try to fake it. That's reality and most people are not willing to change their entire enviroment respectively give everything up, so they start calling themselves "PUAs" and read books about how natural alphas act in order to try to immitate them as good as possible. The immitation will just never be as good as the original...
    Does it really matter at all? If it works for you and you're getting laid then keep doing it. If not try something else.
    Who cares this is better than that. Stop comparing yourself to other people. Stop over analyzing because the PUA community is plagued with over detailed useless jargon. The important question is are you getting results you want?
    Enjoy life, have fun socialising with women and most important of all don't put them on the pedestal.

Good sarge and Good luck.

Originally Posted by yoda05378 View Post
    I don't think that is what he meant by the word "player". By your definition, a "player" is one who "plays the Game of Life". In other words, being a live human. Also, we can logically extend that success is not a necessity by your definition. The_Experiment's definition of "player" is a man who is successful with women of ALL types and calibers.
    We are all a player of life...you either play or be played. get over it. im not going argue about this in my thread.

You don't know why we are on the topic of players? You started the thread...
    Anyways, okay so your main point is that pimps or alpha males or whatever you call them are born, not made. I disagree on this as well, but we'll get into that later in this post.
    Rread the topic of my subject, you'll find no such topics of PLAYERs..but I'll glady tell you my opinion on that topic if you like..nothing wrong there..

Stop being so hung up with the different labels. Every male on this board will agree with me that they are only interested in BEDDING THE BEST KIND OF WOMEN. Stick with that subject.
    I agree with you there, but there's enough OF THE BEST KIND OF WOMEN cuz everyone has a different view on what hot and not. AND that's very hypocritical of the PUA's who say to not to put women on the pedistol. If in your mind, you put the label (yes im being anal about labels because its important) of a girl being "HOT", she's already on the pedistol. A women is either fukkable or not..ill exlpain this on my other topics

By the way, "pimp" means the person who finds customers for prostitutes. They are definitely made, not born. It is hard to imagine a baby being born and already has an innate knowledge of "pimping".
    WOW, sorry dude, but your definition of a "PIMP" is only half way. Youre one of those assuming people that like to go with what the crowd tells them about a certain thing..BUT let me explain what a real PIMP is and why I think only certain people can do it..

First, Not everyone has the ability to cop a broad, and put her on the street for money..not only does a pimp find customers for his women, a pimp controls her mind and her entire world. He owns the women(s), he takes care of her. If she finds a new PIMP that has his game tighter, she will choose him and leave her current. The PIMP either has a choice to fight or not, but most of the time they let it go cuz its all part of the BUSINESS..he can get other girls on his team to make moeny for him..

Second, remember that the girl do not get any of that money she makes cuz it all goes to him. All her earnings are strictly for him. Rarely does she even get a piece of it. Her mind is on lockdown, the Pimp can only choose to feed her words that usually mindfcuk her..

THRID, I DARE ANY OF YOU TO DO THAT.... The reality is NOT EVERYONE WAS BORN TO DO THAT!! Most of you have a Moral beliefs and thinks that it's wrong, or some of you have NO GAME AT ALL! I'll admit that I know that isn't my path in life. Simply because it's a risky job. AGAIN, not everyone has the ability to do it.

You pretty much described the very first step a lot of PUA guides teach. With that first step mastered, you can pretty much hook up with 75% of women. But the PUA discipline is concerned with getting ALL kinds of women, from the 8's you see in clubs to the rare, millionaire, supermodel 10's
    dude DON'T GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF. A small point, and reason why I started this thread is because I believe that the PUA material is all useless. Yes you can use it to your advantage as inspiration, but nothing more. With all that PUA scipts, lintes, and stragegies, you might as well call quits and be an ACTOR..which some of us can be bad ones.

Yes, you can. Either by becoming one of the athletes, millionaires, etc, or increasing your "value" to a specific woman (this is where PUA elements come into play).
    That's what I just said, but you re-worded it and went all crazy.

Realize not everyone can be athletes, millionaires..NOT EVERYONE WILL RICH AND FAMOUS..that's just reality..for some it's just not for them. For some, it's doesn't make them happy. But MAYBE there's something they'd like to BE, and whatever that is, FIND IT AND BE GREAT AT IT! Women will come..

Agreed. This is the main theme of the self-help market. Anthony Robbins is one of the great masters on this subject of "personal power".
    hellyeah, I have a few of his books and other LIFE teachers, and I take their advice tooo....realize that I'm not all about women cuz know it comes as a "PACKAGE DEAL" for being a MAN...nothing more or less..I dont have to make things all complicated reading PUA MATERIAL..

Re-read my topic thread, "THE GAME OF LIFE: A REAL MAN"
    It has everything to do with the subject. AND YES, I do apologize for my bad grammer, and I tend to wonder off tangent sometiemes. But in this case I feel it's an important message. WHY? Because as A MAN, I dont need a women to validate who I am. I'm ABOUT GROWING in all aspects. That's what I believe we all could be too..To bad most of you just can't be this way. But I'm trying my best to help.

If I could give advice, I'd simply say just to "BE A REAL MAN" nothing more, and it would save me a lot of time spitting out my knoweldge. But since the majority of you follow guidlines and routines in a fomula, I try my best to explain it in terms that you can undertand..so im breaking it down..

Save all the ranting and rambling after I'm done posting all my topics..everything will be more clear to you.
    Last edited by TaZ88XXL; 05-28-2007 at 11:39 PM.

I love the USA hell yeah flatda's Avatar
    flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flatda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Does it really matter at all? If it works for you and you're getting laid then keep doing it. If not try something else.
    Who cares this is better than that. Stop comparing yourself to other people. Stop over analyzing because the PUA community is plagued with over detailed useless jargon. The important question is are you getting results you want?
    Enjoy life, have fun socialising with women and most important of all don't put them on the pedestal.

Good sarge and Good luck.
    are you talking to me? did i ask for advice? do I look like i could use some??
    Train hard or go home

Originally Posted by yoda05378 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSHLbNeyBPI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtEQKyHa7MU

I don't want to debate with people on my thread anymore cuz I feel like a kid, but here's a video of what PIMPs are. Yes it's an old school video. A lot of you guys are missusing the term PIMP...when you have no real knowledge of what they really are. PIMPs are on the TOP of this game, they can control the bitches they own and they make money of them. I ain't gonna lie, my full respect goes out to them...It's a slap on the face, for people to misuse the name PIMP

yoda05378... If you want me to go further into why only certain people can be PIMPs...I'll be happy to. Other than that no more debates.

MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500) MMA_Dreamer is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ofcourse you can't compete with athletes, millionaires, presidents, or mma fighters.
    Thank God I am at least that.

Freaks, Hoes, Good Girls: Fukkable or Not

Let me break down all the types of girls I feel there are.

1. Freaks. A woman with freaky tendency, are usually the freaks. These girls have there mind into one thing, and that is SEX. As a 'Player', these girls are the girls you find grinding with other girls and trying to get male attention. If your a guy who is good in bed, and knows how to use your words, then handling a freak would make it easier for you. For me, I noticed that a lot of good girls freaks are the ones in SCHOOL. Esp out of high school, they usually study and get good grades, and to only party on the weekends.

2. Hoes. Remember a freak is after SEX. A HOE on the other hand is only after your CASH aka GOLD DIGGER. As a Player you can spot these women on the club flashing their ho bodies. Usually wannabe 'Players' will fall for these chicks easily and they end up spending every god damn doller for her. Hoes don't care about looks, cuz they only care about a mans FRONT (clothes, car, jewlerey, grill, etc). A true PIMP is truely the only man who can hand her.

3. Good Girls. Good girls are the ones we should be after when we want to settle down in a real relationship. You'll find these girls when you have been around the block one too many times and figure out what you want in a girl. For those of you who are veterans of the 'Game', these are the girls you will be with if you ever want to step out of it for a while. Good girls are the ones who will take care of a man and cater to his needs. A Good girl can also have freaky tendencies, but they are the loyal ones.

Fcukable or Not
    I'm going to rant a little about the PUA rating system. For me, a girl is either fcukable or not. PERIOD. Weather she will fcuk you, soley depends on you. That's why a lot of you fail at getting pu$$y at certain oportunities. There are tons of women out there who want to get laid, and you guys are only chasing after the DIMES and MODELS; THE HB10s.

I laugh at you people for even using the rating system. It's all from the EGO. I've said this before, if in your mind you see her that a girl is a HB9 or HB10, you are putting her on the pedistol. In the end, no guidline or strategy will let you in her pants. These women are not dumb, they have been hit on by almost every guy out there. They can sense a punk from a mile away.

Ofcourse you can go ahead and try her, cuz you have nothing to lose, but no matter what you use on her it will only be an ego booster for her. Know that there are other opportunities to get laid, not just her. I've been about 2 of these so called HOT BABES, they have the lowest self-esteem and tend to complain so much about their looks. It was a mistake on my part, know I ignore the hell out of these women, regardless of what the PUA guide says, cuz I know I'm only adding to their EGO. And when I ignore them, it's REAL that it seems they dont even exist in my world. That is why when you hit the club, these girls are rejecting every god damn guy who approach her no matter what line or routine they use. Remember, a girl is either fukkable or not. It will save you time.
    Last edited by TaZ88XXL; 05-29-2007 at 09:49 AM.

Originally Posted by MMA_Dreamer View Post
    Thank God I am at least that.
    yeah dude i go to an mma organization and we hit the club after training,

esp sense UFC hit the mainstream. Game OVER! haha

You don't even know how many girls get wet when they ask what I'm

currently doing and I say I'm a Fighter...esp me being part asian decent (no racist).

gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lightbulb

TaZ u copy PlayerSupreme on everything u posted.