benztim6876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Eggs, Milk, and Almonds, Gluten Sensitive

Okay I was having some health issues and went and had a blood test on foods that I am sensitive to. Well the results were the foods I love the most are actually bad for me.

I need to reach out to the community and see what I can do, since my normal breakfast consist of 4-6 eggs, Greek Yogurt, and an English muffin, or wheat toast.

My doctor said I need to stay away from the foods for at least a year or more and then we will retest and see how things show.

My question is what I can I substitute for the eggs in the morning. I miss eating eggs as I enjoy them in many different ways. I used to use to use Almond milk in my Protein shakes, which well now I am told can't do that, and also stay away from Whey, and Casin protein because they come from milk. What can I use for a protein shake now. I did buy Soy Milk but do not like the taste.

Since I am sensitive to Gluten, wheat, oats, I can't eat english muffins anymore. Any suggestions there?

Any help would be grateful. I am going to grill up some boneless chicken breast and some boneless thigh meat and see how that work for breakfast.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hate to burst your bubble, but unless you were diagnosed with the actual disease, you are not gluten sensative.

Not to mention, this would have nothing to do with milk products and there is no reason you'd need to avoid whey or casein supplements.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck with the diet, hope you see improvements, and hope later the foods that trouble you now can be tolerated in the future. I agree, grilled meats in the morning, along with some fruit might be a good idea to try. That is what I do for breakfast typically, turkey or ham in my case. With avoiding wheat for meal ideas you might take a look at the Wheatbelly sight or Marks Daily apple as he writes about avoiding grains and dairy sometimes.

http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/blog/

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/#axzz3qw38W21w