Tony1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine monohydrate vs. citrate

I feel like i'm not responding to the monoydrate as well as the first time I used it. Slight gains in strength and no size gains. I go two months on and one month off. I weigh 234lb and use 5 to 10 grams daily on cycle usually without loading. I read albeit in an ad that non responders to monohydrate fair better with the citrate/effervescant formula. Is it worth trying the citrate formulas or not? Thought of tring EAS ribo force or the new met-rx formula. Currently use ultimate nutrition creapure. Any help appreciated.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    don't listen to anything you read in an add, you are big guy, take 10g everyday, you are not responding as much because as you advance your progress will undoubtedly slow down. That's just the way it is. In addition I would take longer cycles, at least 3 months.

Tony1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the response. Greatly appreciated.

shifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) shifty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Whats the difference

I seen an advertisement about creatine citrate.

Using the mighty fine search button, I found this post. However, it does nto answer my question of "What is the difference between the two?"

Anybody know the difference or have a link to a page that explains it?

Thanks.
    Rangers Lead the Way!

Never shall I fail my comrades I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong, and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the tasks whatever it may be one hundred percent and then some.