Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: YMCA Stories

Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i also have me a half rep friend at the Y
    seems to alwasy be walkin the track too
    and he sweats uncontrollably
    EDIT: he also never changes his clothes, nor washes them i think?

i also got my 'green shoes'
    hes this old guy who, literally, can run 1 hour non-stop full speed on the track, and hes like 65

i also have 'fat ****'
    he warned me about stupid **** everyone else does and about my back

theres more then enough farts in the gym to laugh at
    Last edited by Pydo; 07-02-2004 at 11:46 PM.

Reinventing the Steel anthonykent84's Avatar
    anthonykent84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......................thank you SO MUCH for making me laugh that F#@%ing hard........................thats so damn funny i almost shat myself.........................i saw a lady doing rope tricep extensions w/ no weight and she was looking around the room constantly as she did them and she was doing them w/ about 6 inches of motion and as fast as possible for like 20 minutes

Originally posted by StellarProphet
    I worked out at the Y for about 3 years and just moved to Powerhouse last month I have many stories I'll name a few of my favorites.

1.) I was walking into the gym and the first thing I see is a 3 year old boy run naked out of the locker room and into the weight room, He wandered around for about 2-3 minutes before his dad realized he was in there.

2.) Some tall skinny (about 6'2" 140) guy walks into the gym. He goes straight to the bench press, does no warm ups, puts on 275lbs. I stop to watch because I know its going to be a buried alive match. when it sinks faster than any weight I have ever seen his spotter yanks it up. The guy then blames his failure on his spotter because "He would have gotten it" and "I used two different kinds of weights". It was hilarious. He then completed his workout benching 135 for 5 or 6 reps.

3.) I was told numerous times I was using too much weight by the useless staff before I even did my set, most of the time it wasnt even my heaviest set, they just think teenagers are stupid.

4.) Some huge douchebag was shoulderpressing 275lbs, he placed a towel on his head and did reps bouncing the weight off of it. SAme guy also broke his strernum bech pressing.

5.) cable snapping stories: Some bodybuilder, was doing the entire stack on behind the back pull downs the cable just snapped and made the loudest noise I ever heard in the gym. Another kid was doing pec decs the cable snapped and he drove the arm handle into his face breaking his nose.

6.) Some fat dude did machine crunches for over an hour, hoping to decrease his waist size in one day.

7.) Numerous accounts of 405lb squats that resembled more of a butt wiggle than a squat.
    16 yrs old
    5'11 3/4''
    180lbs

britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000) britishbulld0g is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I go to a YM gym and some of the things you see are hard to believe, I never know whether to laugh or cry.

Yesterday I was finishing on my deadlifts when I saw these three middle age guys crowding round the smith machine as they took turns benching. I wasnt paying much attention to them but then I saw the guy intentioanlly bouncing the weight off his chest. One of his friends asked "Isnt that dangerous?", the guy replied by saying "No no! it makes your chest stronger doing it this way" I did'nt say anything, just let him carry on bruising his sternum.

Theres also this guy who looks like he's been cutting for the last 10 years. The guy is literally skin and bones. He seems to start every workout doing 30mins+ on the bike machines, then he'll either go and do some machine shouler-presses or machine ab crunches. I didnt understand it at first but then one day I heard the guys voice and he sounds like that guy who cuts Sean Connerys hair in The Rock. I'm now extra cautious when I start squatting, to make sure he's nowhere near.

Another thing I've noticed about YMCA gyms is that you never see any hot girls in there, just old men, fat guys/girls, and the kids who come in and do 1 set of 20 on every machine in there.

n00b_101 is not very helpful. (-500) n00b_101 is not very helpful. (-500) n00b_101 is not very helpful. (-500) n00b_101 is not very helpful. (-500) n00b_101 is not very helpful. (-500) n00b_101 is not very helpful. (-500) n00b_101 is not very helpful. (-500) n00b_101 is not very helpful. (-500) n00b_101 is not very helpful. (-500) n00b_101 is not very helpful. (-500) n00b_101 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally posted by Stagger
    The real problem with the Y is the naked old guys in the locker room. There I said it.

BUMP I See old people In the Y Naked everyday...

Robbysojack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The worst is catching Y men doing it....i've walked in on it before but left right as I saw it. I mean i know working out gets your testosterone up but....man there has to be a better way to release it LOL

Isnt that gross?!

MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by britishbulld0g
    I go to a YM gym and some of the things you see are hard to believe, I never know whether to laugh or cry.

Yesterday I was finishing on my deadlifts when I saw these three middle age guys crowding round the smith machine as they took turns benching. I wasnt paying much attention to them but then I saw the guy intentioanlly bouncing the weight off his chest. One of his friends asked "Isnt that dangerous?", the guy replied by saying "No no! it makes your chest stronger doing it this way" I did'nt say anything, just let him carry on bruising his sternum.

Theres also this guy who looks like he's been cutting for the last 10 years. The guy is literally skin and bones. He seems to start every workout doing 30mins+ on the bike machines, then he'll either go and do some machine shouler-presses or machine ab crunches. I didnt understand it at first but then one day I heard the guys voice and he sounds like that guy who cuts Sean Connerys hair in The Rock. I'm now extra cautious when I start squatting, to make sure he's nowhere near.

Another thing I've noticed about YMCA gyms is that you never see any hot girls in there, just old men, fat guys/girls, and the kids who come in and do 1 set of 20 on every machine in there.
    I`ve acctually seen some hot blondes at the YMCA here.
    Keto Diet:
    Start - June 13th - 198 lbs (~??% bf)
    November 06, 2009 - 168 lbs (14% bf)

Almost 4 weeks into Bulk:
    December 04, 2009 - 180 lbs @ 17%
    December 12, 2009 - 184 lbs

Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by TheOak86*
    Yeah got a couple of stories,

This one happened to a friend of mine who witnessed it at his gym. There was a guy doing dumbell presses on one of those exercise balls (the big round ones). Well half-way during the set the ball burst and one of the dumbells landed smack bang on his face, 70lbs dumbell.

Ooohhhhh man.... ouch.

Originally posted by TheOak86*
    A couple of weeks ago there was this kid who came into the gym, about 14-15 years of age. And he approached the standing calf raising machine and started doing military presses. I walked up to him and ask him what he was doing, he said he was working his shoulders. I laughed and told him that particular machine works the calves as stated on the side of the machine. The kid pratically turned red. Pretty funny had to be there I guess.
    Poor kid... heh. At least you set him straight.

The guys who bounce it off their chest are happily ignorant, but gonna regret it later.
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

-ohashi

knox-boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by britishbulld0g

I've seen some extremely hot girls at the one close to my house, in fact when I worked there for a couple of summers I got with quite a few of them

Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There's this woman at my gym that looks like Stuart's mom from MAD TV.
    There's always this dude with a Jerry curl (white guy) who lifts little girly weight and grunts REALLY loud!
    "When there's more quantity than quality... somethin's wrong!" - Lee Haney

"Only Perfect Practice Makes Perfect" - Vince Lambrada

Any more stories guys? these stories are funny!

Super Senior Member wannagetmuscle's Avatar
    wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here goes:

This guy was using the pec deck (with the foot assist to bring the weight up). He was actually using it like a calf machine......

There are always the token fat guys who do nothing.

There is the guy with the tight white t-shirt that thinks hes huge and just talks to whole time.

There is the dumb football players who do one rep and call it a "good workout."

Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm a football player, but I get straight A's!
    "When there's more quantity than quality... somethin's wrong!" - Lee Haney

"Only Perfect Practice Makes Perfect" - Vince Lambrada

Super Senior Member wannagetmuscle's Avatar
    wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannagetmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You notice that I said "Dumb Football Players." Therefore, I was refering to a sub group of all football players. Its just the dumb ones that (by definition) would do dumb things.

You would be a smart football player.

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by wannagetmuscle
    You notice that I said "Dumb Football Players." Therefore, I was refering to a sub group of all football players. Its just the dumb ones that (by definition) would do dumb things.

You would be a smart football player.
    hehe

Amy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahah incredible. alright i dont have any great stories but i thought this was pretty funny.
    well i dont go to a a YMCA but i do go to a JCC. lol.
    so there was this one time when this fat old guy was on the ab crunch machine and his entire ass was hanging out...
    and then i always see these kids my age or a little older "working out" but everytime i see them they are walking to the water thing and drinking then they go back to the weights then a few minutes later they are back at that water.
    "They've all come to watch you swallow fire"
    . : Almost Famous : .

SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Another kid was doing pec decs the cable snapped and he drove the arm handle into his face breaking his nose.
    LMAO!!!

Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pydo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Amy1
    and then i always see these kids my age or a little older "working out" but everytime i see them they are walking to the water thing and drinking then they go back to the weights then a few minutes later they are back at that water.

uhmmm, staying hydrated is sorta important, especially when ure sweating

360spy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Smeagol
    Don't waste your time on me...your already the voice inside my head...

I once had a 25 year old chick hit on me at the age of 15...Scary stuff at the Y.
    If she is hot...What's the problem?

SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yah lol 25 is pretty prime

oh, and we just got these 2 new asians
    i think their upper arm is the equivalent of my wrist
    well, one has like vomit green hair and when i saw them the first time, i had trouble finishing my last set, becasue they were using maybe 12.5 and 15 Lb dumbbells and were doing standing bicep curls. except theyre were trhowing their whole arm and back into it. they were doing this for a good 20 reps each, then theyd trade dumbbells and continue. i left laughing on the inside

i see them again the next week, this time they brought a girl with them. they were using an ab roller for... ohhhhh.... 50 minutes between the 3 of them. and by using i mean one of them lyign on the mat and the other 2 talking to them. i dont think they even touched a weight that day.

These stories are not from the Y, but they are ok.

1. There used to be this psycho bitch at my gym...rather than resting in between sets, she would always be punching and kicking the air and making f*cked up noises. One time she was on a shoulder machine and another woman comes up to her and asks her how many sets she has left. So this bitch says she has 10 sets left. So the other lady is like,"Ok - Can I work in?" The psycho lady is like, "F*ck you bitch - Get the hell outttaa here!!"

The physco bitch will also walk up to you while you are in the middle of you set with heavy dumbbells and keep asking you if you're done with the with the bench...MID SET. And she is like 20 something...WOW she is F*ucked UP.

2. The 1/6 rep guy....This guy looks like he is around 30 and is not that skinny...but he isn't in great shape. He will load up the leg press like he is kev Levrone...he normally has around 13-15 plates per side. His set begins by moving the weight just enough to unlock his knees and then proceeds to lower the weight about 1 inch and then he pushes it back up and locks his knee again. Maybe he thinks if he does 12 of his 1/6 reps with all this weight it will add up to 2 full reps. In addition, he is always on the stair master reading a book. He takes one step up for each leg and then lets the platform drop all the way until it is at rest on the floor...then he wait 1-2 seconds and repeats...for about 1/2 an hour. Funny guy.

3. Chinese guy is working out late at night when the gym is pretty empty...rather than walking around the guy with 21" inch arms to get to the DB rack, he keeps walking in front of him while he is doing heavy standing lateral raises. The big guy gets pissed after the guy walks in front of him for the third time and drops the DB and starts swearing at the Chinese guy for about a minute...the Chinese guy looked like he wanted to **** himself.

4. There was once an Indian guy who could not do a chin-up, but he wanted to be able to so bad. Rather than using other exercises to get stronger, he would just spend 5-10 mins trying to get that first rep....but he never got it. I wanted to say to him...if you could not do one 10 mins ago what makes you think you will get one now?

5. I was on one back machine that I like to use to loosen my back up before doing pull downs. This super skinny 25-30 year old Indian guy comes up to me and asks me if I'm using the machine..I tell him that I am....Does he not see the plates on the machine? So I decide to be friendly and ask if he wants to work in with me. He says,"Me work in with you? As If to imply that I was working in with him (because he was such a huge guy...all 130lbs) I have 2 plates and a 35 a side and he starts by taking half the weight off.....I wanted to thank him for letting me work in with him because he is such a mass monster...Thanks for showing me how its done bud!!!

6. These two 16 year olds work out at the gym a few times a week...so one day they walk in and go to the smith machine....they set it up for squats and then do 1 set to warm up. Then the guys put 3 plates a side and the one guy is getting ready to attempt his lift...but the other says, "Come on man I think we can do more than this." So they keep adding 10's until the machine cannot hold any more plates. I look at the guy like WTF...and he just smiles and give me a look...that seems to suggest that he is going to do the 400lbs+ for 15 reps. So I decide to let him find out the hard way....so a minute later...Crash....kid falls and he is lucky that the safety things stop the bar from crashing down on him. Regardless, it makes a ton of noise and the whole gym stops and looks at them. The kid gets up... starts massaging his lower back and the 2 kids walk out and go home.
    Last edited by 360spy; 07-03-2004 at 07:34 PM.

knox-boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by 360spy

6. These two 16 year olds work out at the gym a few times a week...so one day they walk in and go to the smith machine....they set it up for squats and then do 1 set to warm up. Then the guys put 3 plates a side and the one guy is getting ready to attempt his lift...but the other says, "Come on man I think we can do more than this." So they keep adding 10's until the machine cannot hold any more plates. I look at the guy like WTF...and he just smiles and give me a look...that seems to suggest that he is going to do the 400lbs+ for 15 reps. So I decide to let him find out the hard way....so a minute later...Crash....kid falls and he is lucky that the safety things stop the bar from crashing down on him. Regardless, it makes a ton of noise and the whole gym stops and looks at them. The kid gets up... starts massaging his lower back and the 2 kids walk out and go home.
    Nice, LOL I've seen similar situations quite a few times.

[

5.) cable snapping stories: Some bodybuilder, was doing the entire stack on behind the back pull downs the cable just snapped and made the loudest noise I ever heard in the gym. Another kid was doing pec decs the cable snapped and he drove the arm handle into his face breaking his nose.
    These are the best....I've seen a pro BB...snap a cable after adding more weight to the 350lbs stack while doing seated rows....so ya...he ups it to 395 and snap....does a backwards semi flip and crashes into a garbage can.....funniest **** ever.

Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000)
    i used to love working out at the Y but i hate the locker rooms and i hate all the guys who act like they are the big man on campus and just stare at you all the time and some of them get mad when your on a certain machine or they are waiting

now im in a private gym where its just usually me and me only
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying" - MJ

jordman65 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jordman65 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jordman65 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by StellarProphet
    [B]I worked out at the Y for about 3 years and just moved to Powerhouse last month I have many stories I'll name a few of my favorites.

That would be fukcin hillaroius to see LOL
    " If it weren't for the last minute nothing would get done"

" So.. you like...stuff?"

trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

more Y stories...

I few days ago at the Y I saw this big dude load up the squat rack with a ridiculous amount of weight. He then proceeded to curl it at lightning fast speed, mostly using his back and making horrible noises. He only did one set and left all the weight on there. I think I'm the only one who actually squats in the squat rack. Everyone else uses machines or are idiots and don't work legs.

I saw another big dude (the same day actually) load up the bench press and do barbell rows with them, again super fast reps and bad form.

What puzzles me is the "program" that everyone seems to be on. Correction, all the old people seem to be on this. The YMCA provides these green sheets that everyone has. They carry clipboards with the sheets and keep track of their workout. Apparently it's a full body workout in one day using machines, and you just rotate to each machine with no rest.

Bad2Buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad2Buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bad2Buff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another time when I used to work out at the Y with my friend there was this guy he was mexican (comes into play later). He was a big guy but not musclular really. He had a a long mullet that hung past his shoulders. The guy wore wind breaker pants and a tucked in tank top. He also wore like combat boots, he was pretty crazy. I guess he did fighting cause he would go up to the cross cable handles and kick them outta nowhere or he'd kick the air ducts on the ceiling. He was talking about how he was showing his nephew how to fight and beat the crap out of him and his nephew's parents called the police. His nephew came ot work out with him a couple times he was fat and goofy. The guy would stack like 6 45s on each side of the leg press and do those but he didn't do them right and he did those every tiem he came in. One time me and my friend were working out I let my friend wear a shirt of mine with my last name on it and I had one also with my last name on the back from basketball. The guy was in the gym I didn't make much of it. Well some other day I was up there and the guy said what's up and he knew my last name I was like wtf? And he was asking a bout my brother I was like oh ok. THen he was asking me if I was mexican, cause I guess he thouhgt I was mexican or italian. which I'm italian. It was weird he was cool be weird. I saw him at my new gym and he started talking to me and asking about my brother (friend) I guess my friend never said anything either we just went along with it and he thought we were brothers and we don't look anything alike. The guy would be like man ur brother is big, but ur catching up, he's got more fat and stuff.

bogman2121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this isnt from the ymca but from treadmill workouts and lifting for track. one time on the treadmill after the kid had finished his 45 second run insteaad of stepping on the sides of the treadmill to get off he just stpped running and got thrown off the back. another time a different kid couldn't keep up with the treadmill and he tripped drilled the treadmill with both knees and bounced back up and continued running. then the kid i first mentioned started breakdancing when a song came on when we were suppsoed to be lifting weights and he was terrible at it, we still talk about it 3 years later.

baller23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baller23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i work out at a local gym, not the Y. but this guy was on the treadmil, quite a high pace. doing db bicep curls. i thought w..f...t in my head. he continued for what 30 mins, then couldnt bring the speed down, and couldnt put the db's down. he shortly fell on his face, and the db's shortly came down and smacked him on the head. i couldnt contain my laughter. allthough he was fairly injured.

or its the goofy fools, who go in their work out on every machine possible, **** the hell outa their muscle's . leave without stretchin, and then do excatly the same thing the next day. i mean how does this work!?! ?

or the russian f*ck face, who thinks he is a god, and everything you do, he walks up to you, and tells excatly not how to do this, with his heavy accent, then he's touchin me sayin this is how you do it. i finally told him to f*ck off, and he accepted and walked off. some freaky ****s
    Pain is weakness leaving the body